LA Weight Loss - Hello

View Full Version : Hello

cntdwnto30
03-23-2007, 05:26 PM
I just wanted to stop in and say hi. Im on my second day of the express phase and Im dying. I cant wait till tomorrow. Im trying real hard to commit to this this time. My 30th birthday is July 2nd. My husband is taking me to Cape Cod for a week. So Im hoping to lose all my weight by then. I know its alot to ask for so if I can get at least most of it off I will be happy. Well Im looking forward to talking to all of you. This is a great board and im happy I stumbled across it.

Kayla

NikkiB36
03-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Just keep up the good work. I just started back up again and weight in at......164...so I am hoping to be down 30 pounds by mid July (my birthday). I will root for you.:dizzy:

bizlawchik
03-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Welcome Kayla! You have come to the right place for support and inspiration.

NikkiB36
03-23-2007, 05:37 PM
:carrot: Just keep up the good work. I just started back up again and weight in at......164...so I am hoping to be down 30 pounds by mid July (my birthday). I will root for you.:dizzy:

Repo girl
03-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Welcome Nikki and Kayla!!!

NikkiB36
03-24-2007, 02:55 AM
Thanks for the Welcome....I am happy to be here. This is it for me! I have to be down by my birthday July 12. I have a real struggle with water. I love water but I have a hard time drinking more that 3 bottles. I am sure this is what is holding up my weightloss because I eat very well. What do you guys think?:( :(

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what was your biggest obstacle(s)?

melmar432
03-24-2007, 05:21 AM
Hay there,
I know how you feel, I felt the same way. I also just started and the TO made me the biggiest grouch!!!

Dan2112
03-24-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the Welcome....I am happy to be here. This is it for me! I have to be down by my birthday July 12. I have a real struggle with water. I love water but I have a hard time drinking more that 3 bottles. I am sure this is what is holding up my weightloss because I eat very well. What do you guys think?:( :(

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what was your biggest obstacle(s)?

Water is definetely a key, as we need it to flush our systems every day.. The other key is salt, I believe... Unfortunately for you gals who already retain a lot of water, the high sodium content in the foods we eat just makes it worse. That water the plan calls for helps us balance that out.

The biggest obstacle for me at first was mentally wrapping my mind around the concept that I had to eat more to lose weight.. And then the obstacle has consistantly been saying "no" to french fries...

Wrongway
03-24-2007, 11:15 AM
welcome to all of you... you will find great support and inspiration here.