Old 03-22-2007, 09:19 PM   #1  
Jenn, mama to Micki

Default Off Topic - Revlon Run/Walk For Women

Hi all,

On Saturday, May 12th, I will be participating in the 14th Annual Entertainment Industry Foundation Revlon Run/Walk For Women. This is the 5th year I am participating in the past 6 years.

The first three times I walked, it was in support of my Aunt Kathy, who was diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer in 1998. The last time I walked (2005), it was in memory of Aunt Kathy, who lost her fight with breast cancer in October of 2004. While I still walk in memory of Aunt Kathy, I am sad to say that I'm also walking in support of my mom, Ida. She was diagnosed with Stage One breast cancer last December.

I want to raise as much money as possible toward finding new cures for breast cancer. So, I'm asking for 5 minutes of your time to sign up online to donate at least $5. Most people I know spend more than $5 getting coffee a couple of times a week or lunch once. Every cent helps. Your donation is tax-deductible. Of course, if you want to pledge more, it's certainly welcome!

You can access my fundraising site here. If you have a hard time with the link, you can navigate to http://revlonrunwalk.com and search under the LA event for my bib number: 12061

I know I haven't been a member here for very long, so there's absolutely NO pressure - good vibes and best wishes are also needed and welcome! I am grateful for each and every pledge I receive. Thank you for your time, pledges and support!
JennAPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:51 PM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Good for you Jen!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 08:45 PM   #3  
Jenn, mama to Micki

Thank you so much, Katie!!
JennAPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 10:48 AM   #4  
Katie

Height: 5'1

You bet, we girls have to stick together!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote