LA Weight Loss - LAWL ONLINE service anyone?????

View Full Version : LAWL ONLINE service anyone?????

LaneBryantChick
03-22-2007, 04:02 PM
does anyone here exclusively belong to the ONLINE MEMBERSHIP only?? I am considering do this because I need "more" than just trying to follow the materials that I was given by my mother in law, who IS a member...

It's $219 to start, then $15 each month. I am curious to see what people think of it???

Oh, I don't have centers near me at all.... this is why I would do this online service. THANKS!!!
Janeen

Mama Nicole
03-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Janeen........I have online access....and I am not thrilled with it at all. The only thing that I think is fabulous is the access to the LA chef......but I know there are others who have online access only and love it........hopefully they will chime in soon :)

Chick With Stix
03-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Hi Janeen,

I'm on LAWL online. I like it because I too am not near a center and all the products get send directly to my home. But I also think the best thing is the LA Chef. I know that Chef has got to be tired of seeing my name at the top of the messages because I usually utilize my 5 submissions a day.

But back on topic, between the message boards here and the tools on the site I think its plenty to stay on it. I get tons of support here and I use the LA Chef tool on the site so I can keep variety in my diet.

Anyway...I hope that helps.