LA Weight Loss - TO juice vs Hollywood 24 hr diet juice

zambejaly5
03-22-2007, 12:31 PM
I have seen several options for substituting the TO Juice. But I don't think I have seen the Hollywood 24 hour juice diet stuff mentioned. which seems the closest comparison. Any thoughts? and has anyone used it in place of the TO juice and had good results? I want to do TO for Fri and Sat. and then do what my COD calls a 4 day boot camp to follow that. but I don't want to buy all their high priced stuff. I also would need their JetStart for 4 days. is there a replacement for that? lite starbuck frappaccino maybe?:coffee: or should I just buy the Jetstart? Thanks.

Need answers quickly as I am going to do this tomorrow and need to buy stuff.

Lettie:carrot:

bizlawchik
03-22-2007, 12:47 PM
My DH uses the Hollywood Juice Diet or 48hr or whateve they have at Walgreen's because he hates the orange/apricot taste of the COD juice. So he uses the one that is berry flavored and he gets great results.

I was thinking about the lite frapuccinos myself but don't care too much for either to really do a comparison.

zambejaly5
03-22-2007, 12:49 PM
oh yea 48 hour not 24. maybe that was wishful thinking.......

marzbe
03-22-2007, 01:24 PM
Well, the Fraps would be a nice replacement. :D

But in reality, they might be a little too high in surgar and fat. :(

The Slim-Fast High Protein Shakes are what I use instead of the Jet-Start. They're pretty much the closest things to the Jet-Start and obviously taste better. :D

onmyown
03-22-2007, 01:46 PM
I've used the 48 hr hollywood juice. It always helped me when I was stuck. I'd lose like 5 or 6 and then maybe come up a couple the next day but at least it would get me going again usually. ;) But that was 7 years ago. I'm not really wanting to juice it this time around...yet.

Tina

bizlawchik
03-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Tina - The difference with this is we use the juice and then eat too so it's not the whole "juice fast" thing.

twinkletwinkle1
03-22-2007, 02:03 PM
So when you do the HW juice, do you eat like you normally do on take off. Also, has anyone ever done T/O without lites or using Luna bars instead of lites? I also read in one of the threads that if you workout you shouldn't do T/O is that true?

Kimphin
03-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Instead of buying JetStart, I buy EAS Advant Edge Coffee house drinks. They are practically the same thing, but I dont totally remember the nutritionals. I think they may be lower cal and higher protein than JetStart. There are a couple of flavors like Cafe Caramel and Mocha. They were by the diet food and Slimfat in my grocery store.

Kimphin
03-22-2007, 02:06 PM
So when you do the HW juice, do you eat like you normally do on take off. Also, has anyone ever done T/O without lites or using Luna bars instead of lites? I also read in one of the threads that if you workout you shouldn't do T/O is that true?

I worked out while I did TO. I would suggest, however, that you eat one of the bars just before working out. I forgot one time and got a little :dizzy:

zambejaly5
03-22-2007, 05:56 PM
oh yeah, the eas advant stuff. I have had that before and you are right they would be closer the the jetstart.

I asked my COD about not doing 5hrs+ of exercise while doing TO and they said yeah scale it back a bit but still do some, so maybe just a nice walk each day or something.

Ok I am set, thanks all for the input. I start tomorrow morning. with TO. and then 4 days of their "bootcamp" that will take me right up to when we go to Branson, MO for two days on spring break. so I will eat normal food up there.!

Lettie