100 lb. Club - Coming back to try again...

View Full Version : Coming back to try again...

suzie76
03-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Hi,

My name is Sherry (user name suzie76) I think I was last here August of 2004! I had lost sixty pounds, but have gained forty back-ugh!!! I'm so mad at myself. Anyway, after going through a hard time with anxiety/depression I am starting to feel better and want to try again.

I love to exercise (my saving grace) so I hope to chat with others about that here, too! I use tons of exercise videos, so I hope to help anyone with questions about certain ones-I've probably tried them!

I'm married with a seven year old son named Matthew, and live in NJ.

Glad to be back!

Take care,
Sherry

Hi to Sandi, Sheila, Apryl, Charbar...I don't know if anyone else I knew is still here....

I'll post my starting weight after TOM is over...

Charbar
03-19-2007, 11:43 PM
Hi Sherry! Welcome back! I love to see "old" friendly faces! I'm still here.. still hanging on.

Jump right in! It will be great to see you as a big loser again ;)

suzie76
03-19-2007, 11:47 PM
Hi Dana!!!

How old is your little one now???

Hugs,
Sherry

glynne
03-20-2007, 01:47 AM
Hi Sherry,

I remember you. Glad you're back. You'll do great!!

Take care

royalsfan1
03-20-2007, 08:20 AM
Glad you're here.

Dragonfly7
03-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Welcome back hon! Good luck with everything!

Charbar
03-20-2007, 09:34 AM
My daugther, Sara is now 7 and my little baby, Eli is now 2! I still have tons of pregnancy weight from the from the first one!

What plan are you going to be using?

suzie76
03-20-2007, 10:23 AM
Hi,

Wow, Dana, Sara is seven already! My son Matthew will be eight in July.

Gayle, hi!!!! I remember you!!

Thanks so much for the welcomes...

My plan....hmmm..I suppose I should have one! For the next few days I'm concentrating on cutting junk and getting in five servings of fruit/veg. My detox time, so to speak! After that I'll go back to what worked before. I didn't make any food off limits. I stuck to about 1800 calories a day, eating 90-95% healthy foods, and allowed some "treats" but tried not to keep any junk in the house, drank lots of water and exercised five days a week.

Hope it works again-
Sherry

I see baseball fans here! My son is playing little league for the first time this year and is obsessed with baseball. He's a huge Yankees fan... much to the disgust of my husband, who is a lifelong Phillies fan, (very loyal, since they don't do very well)

rockinrobin
03-20-2007, 10:34 AM
Good luck Sherry. Glad to have you here. I've been here since September 06'. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Sandi
03-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Welcome back Sherry!! Glad to see you here!!

Jacob is also a huge baseball fan. A White Sox fan, much to the displeasure of my husband who is a huge Yankees fan!!

SexyRevealed
03-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Welcome back!

CyberGypsy
03-20-2007, 11:59 AM
Welcome back, this time your going to do it!!!!!!

Casey4
03-20-2007, 12:08 PM
from a fellow NJ mom! Glad to "meet" you!

Kathy

lessofsarahtolove
03-20-2007, 03:06 PM
Sherry! :hug: Hey, girl, it's great to see you! And I still LOVE that U2 line in your signature! I'm back, too trying to recover lost ground and then go on to virgin loss. We'll do it together, ok? I love that you're back! :goodvibes

royalsfan1
03-20-2007, 04:03 PM
I see baseball fans here! My son is playing little league for the first time this year and is obsessed with baseball. He's a huge Yankees fan... much to the disgust of my husband, who is a lifelong Phillies fan, (very loyal, since they don't do very well)j

I can certainly relate to the Phillies fan comment...it's VERY tough to remain loyal to the Royals! I'm with your husband.....BOO yankees. :)

Slashnl
03-20-2007, 04:41 PM
My "little" boy is 10 and is in his 4th year of baseball. He's a Cub this year. I say "little" because he is looking me in the eye now (I'm 5' 5" and I think I have a couple inches on him yet) and he is wearing men's size 11 cleats. I just love little league!

Welcome back, Sherry. I'm kind of new here, but I'm always glad to meet someone new! Keep in mind that you still have kept 20 lbs off! Good for you!

:coach: Keep cheering on those kiddos!!

melsfolly
03-20-2007, 08:33 PM
Welcome back Sherry!

suzie76
03-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Hi,

Kathy, I'm in Mercer County, NJ? Are you anywhere near here? I grew up in Somerset County, though.

Sarah-hey, sweetie! So glad to see you!! Hugs!

Sherry

LakeGirl
03-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Hi Sherry! Though I wasn't here your first time through, it's still great to have you back!