Carb Counters - Im new here and need accountability..

jaesueray
03-19-2007, 06:14 AM
Hey everyone! I wanted to jump in and post my menu for today...hope thats okay:)

Breakfast - not sure yet
lunch - hot wings,celery and ranch
dinner - not sure yet

I know its not much of a menu but i had to start somewhere, and right here and right now is as good as any.
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting these 10 pounds off!!!
Have a great day everyone!!
Jae

JerseyGyrl
03-19-2007, 06:33 AM
:wel3fc: Jae!!

Are you doing Atkins? If you are & if you haven't already done so, my first suggestion is to read the book so you understand how & why the plan works. As with anything new, it may seem a little overwhelming at first but, it becomes 2nd nature in no time at all.

You've come to a great place for advice, support & encouragement!!

You CAN do this!!

All the best to you!!

Kim

lady_adnerb
03-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Welcome Jae :) Come join us in the weekly chat :)

Puncezilla
03-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Welcome Jae,
glad you'll be joining us.

jaesueray
03-26-2007, 05:26 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome....think im gonna love it here!

Kim - I am starting with Atkins, very low carb, and just taking it from there. I have the book, good thought to re-read it, i will have to do that..by the way, your stats are amazing! Youve done a great job...

Brenda - When is the weekly chat? Id love to join in..

I did a big shopping trip this weekend and got lots of food to support my woe. good meats,cheeses, veggies - celery, green beans, cabbage, (fresh ones) and have some broccoli and calui in the frezzer. couldnt resist the strawberrys, they were beautiful. Hubby decided to join me in this vigil to a healthier life, i sure hope he will love it like i do.....im going to use the great features of this site like the journals, reciepes and of course the community to make my journey a sucessful one......again, thanks for the welcome, and i will be seeing ya!!!
Jae:) :)

RobinW
03-26-2007, 08:47 AM
:welcome3: Jae

Puncezilla
03-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi Jae, we start a new weekly chat every monday, feel free to jump in at any time.