Old 03-17-2007, 12:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Talking So I've been a lazy poster....

Alright, I just wanted to stop in and say hello...and HAPPY ST. PADDY'S to everyone! I've been a lazy poster this past week, more because I'm going into a busy season at work and that has left me with not a lot of time to even lurk...and this will probably be the case for a while. I'm still on plan, though I did fall victim to work chocolate this past week with TOM in town. I've taken handfuls of advice from everyone and have WAY upped my veggies lately....I've started adding in lots of salads, have added in lots of fresh berries in the mornings, switched up and incorporated in different fruits, and started eating lots of extra veggies in the evenings. I've also been on the look out to be real careful to limit processed foods, watching sodium levels and making sure I get TONS of water.

I busted through my plateau, and even though I'm losing slowly I'm still losing and I'm ok with it being slow as long as its done in a healthy way and a way that will help me keep it off forever. I've been keeping up with my workouts too and mixing it up where ever possible. Even though the numbers aren't racing down on the scale I am noticing a change in muscle...I can feel the muscle in my lower stomach...which I've never noticed before, and some defination in my arms and upper abs and legs...its such a great feeling!

SO anyway I had some free Saturday time and I just wanted to stop in and say hello and see how everyone is doing!.... time to be off to the gym WOO HOO!
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:39 PM   #2  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Well thanks for thinking of us

I think it's good to lose slowy. I believe the longer it takes to take it off the longer it stays off. As long as the scale is going in the right direction you are doing awesome!
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:45 PM   #3  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Hey! I was wondering where you were. I'm glad you are doing so well. Like Dana said, losing slowly is better than not losing. We have to do this for the rest of our lives anyway, so what's the rush? LOL.

And do you realize you are only 6 pounds away from ONEDERLAND?
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:01 AM   #4  
Go Cardinals!!

S/C/G: 276/221/150

Height: 5'6

*Hugs*
Dragonfly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:21 AM   #5  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Sunshine, you are doing GREAT!!! I'm glad to hear from you. So glad to hear you're upping the veggies and fruits. Berries are some of the best foods that we can eat. Adding the veggies and fruits is a great weightloss aid and a healthy way to live. Forever.

And you know what they say - "Slow and steady wins the race." You are a WINNER for sure. Stay well. Try not to let work stress you out too much.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 11:43 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Thanks guys...its nothing terribly stressful with work, its just the busy season which will go until about June then we will be slow again for the summer months in the meantime I'll be checking in as much as I can!
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote