Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 10:51 AM   #1  
In Search of Collarbones

S/C/G: 171/154/125

Height: 5'3"

Default Wendie Plan Super High Point Days

Well, I have decided to do the Wendie Plan. It was like the article that she wrote was about me down to every last detail except for the time that she spent stalled out in weight loss.

So I have a question for anyone else out there that has been doing the Wendie Plan too- what on earth do you eat on your super high point days?!? I have 37 points to use up today, and I have no earthly idea how to do it. I guess I could go to taco bell, but i haven't had fast food in about two months, and i don't want to feel like crap, or even eat crap just because I can. I suppose that I could drink a ton of beer or something, but that doesn't seem like such a swell idea either.

What can I eat on high point days that has lots of points, but isn't nutritionally worthless? I am thinking guacamole, maybe a bunch of nuts, but the list ends there. Any ideas?
Old 03-16-2007, 11:16 AM   #2  

Use full fat cheese, nuts, regular salad dressing. Have a dessert.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:31 PM   #3  
In Search of Collarbones

thanks!

well courtesy of the california pizza kitchen it ended up being much easier than i thought. oops! good to know for next week. Now i guess i need to go for a run to get rid of some of the pizza.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/230/225

Height: 5' 3"

Hi futurepixie,

Saw your new thread. I've looked at the Wendie Plan as well and worked it all out......may try it in a few weeks or so. As for trying to eat 37 points....a challenge for sure. Good that you don't give into Taco Bell. One idea.....is a normal meal, but something like a really good baked potatoe with ff sour cream, some bacon, chives with a great bbq steak or something.......And have you tried the WW 1 point cakes? The chocolate ones are the best.......they are abit dry but I really like them with a cup of tea. Good luck on Wendie Plan. Let me know how it goes as I'm interested in it. The concept is great.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:25 PM   #5  
In Search of Collarbones

i like the carrot cake ones the best. i find that they arent as dry as the chcolate ones. the chocolate ones are easier to choke down if you take a bite of strawberry with each bite of cake. adds a little moisture and makes it feel more decadent, less like diet desserts.

don't worry i will be glad to tell you what sort of results i get from the wendie plan- believe me, after a month of no resluts on the scale, if it moves at ALL I will be shouting it from the mountaintops!
Closed Thread