Old 03-16-2007, 09:10 AM   #1  
*meow*

Height: 5'7"

Default UP: from 152 to 163 =(

I'm coming clean... I don't own a scale (there's my first mistake) but I'm house sitting and weighed myself this morning: 163 lbs.

As you can see below I started this journey at 184. I was 152 at my lowest. My goal was 140 but that didn't feel like a good option for me when I reached 152. So I'm fine with a goal of 150.

But now here I am, tummy over hang and all, at 163. I swore that I would never let myself "fluctuate" past 160 and had kept my promise for the last year. I know what I have to do, starting with acknowledgment.

~jess~
JLynne126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:22 AM   #2  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Jess, Sorry to hear you're up, get yourself back on track! You can do it!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:50 PM   #3  

Height: 5'3"

Default Love and Support

Jess,

I know it is frustrating especially because it seems so easy to put it on and so hard to take it off, but you can do it. Baby Steps. We are all to offer support. I am glad you posted because I have been dealing with a similar situation myself with a weight gain while being stuck at home with no car and lots of grazing time. We are not alone and that is so important to remember.

focusedonchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:34 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 145/130/125

Height: 5'5"

Sorry to hear some of you are having a tough time. Just try to think of each day as a brand new start with which you can do something differently. Try not to beat yourselves up.
flitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:47 PM   #5  

Try again!!!!!!! I did it myself. After years of living healthy and with my weight around 140 I gained and was up again to 162 I started again. I am on my way now. Don´t worry. You can do it.
Milagro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 264/149.6/140

Height: 5'8

hello!
Boy have I been there and done that way too many times. I can really relate, only I wish I was your weight!
All I can say is, dont beat yourself up too much. We can't change what we did yesterday, it's over. Every day is a new chance to start over again!! you can do it!
Laura
loganandlivsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

i think we've all been there..just get back on the horse and join us in the challenge. And btw..i would highly recommend a scale. It definately helps me stay motivated...just don't go overboard and start weighing daily...weigh once a week. it will give you motivation
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote