Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-15-2007, 08:51 AM   #1  
Sexy American Girlfriend!

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5"7"

Default Just call me "Stretch!"

I can touch the floor!!!

That's pretty big, folks. My flexibility was really bad. I mean, like, I was in the 5% percentile when I had my body age assessment at the gym.

I realized it this morning in the shower, quite by accident, when I bent over to get something I had dropped. I almost cheered! And then I had to call my husband and say "Guess WHAT?" He said "WE HIT THE LOTTO!?!" Uh, well, no... He was pretty excited for me.

I'm excited for me!
BeezKnees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:16 AM   #2  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Well, I'M excited for you too!!!! I love that the littlest things keep us motivated!!! I can't WAIT to see what MY feet look like~ LOL

Also, I didn't know you could be evaluated on how flexible you are? Interesting.

P.S. Are you sure DH didn't want you to demonstrate your new shower move? LOL

Last edited by NurseMichelle; 03-15-2007 at 11:17 AM. Reason: spelling~
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:28 PM   #3  
Sexy American Girlfriend!

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5"7"

Default Oooh!

Michelle, you are a naughty one! I was at the gym, or I'm sure he would have asked to see for himself!

When I first joined my gym, they did a body age assessment. Part of it was a quick test to see how flexible you are. You sit on the floor and plant your feet against the machine. Then, while holding a cable, you see how far forward you can lean while keeping your legs straight. I knew it was bad when he said "Oh MAN."

Thanks for being excited for me too!
BeezKnees is offline   Reply With Quote