Mini-Goals - Just call me "Stretch!"

View Full Version : Just call me "Stretch!"

BeezKnees
03-15-2007, 09:51 AM
I can touch the floor!!!:carrot:

That's pretty big, folks. My flexibility was really bad. I mean, like, I was in the 5% percentile when I had my body age assessment at the gym. :o

I realized it this morning in the shower, quite by accident, when I bent over to get something I had dropped. I almost cheered! And then I had to call my husband and say "Guess WHAT?" He said "WE HIT THE LOTTO!?!" Uh, well, no... :p He was pretty excited for me.

I'm excited for me! :D

NurseMichelle
03-15-2007, 12:16 PM
Well, I'M excited for you too!!!!:D I love that the littlest things keep us motivated!!! I can't WAIT to see what MY feet look like~ LOL

Also, I didn't know you could be evaluated on how flexible you are? Interesting.

P.S. Are you sure DH didn't want you to demonstrate your new shower move? :o LOL

BeezKnees
03-15-2007, 02:28 PM
Michelle, you are a naughty one! :lol: I was at the gym, or I'm sure he would have asked to see for himself!

When I first joined my gym, they did a body age assessment. Part of it was a quick test to see how flexible you are. You sit on the floor and plant your feet against the machine. Then, while holding a cable, you see how far forward you can lean while keeping your legs straight. I knew it was bad when he said "Oh MAN." :^:

Thanks for being excited for me too! :D