100 lb. Club - Cheryl14 reaches Onderland!!!

View Full Version : Cheryl14 reaches Onderland!!!

Sandi
03-14-2007, 09:50 AM
What an accomplishment!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:congrat: :congrat: :congrat:

jennylou
03-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Congrats Cheryl! :)

djs06
03-14-2007, 10:14 AM
:carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Congratulations!!!!! :dance:

Tell us how it feels!~!!!!

midwife
03-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Congrats!! How wonderful for you!!

Mrs Quadcrew
03-14-2007, 10:18 AM
YEAH CHERYL!!!! WE KNEW you would make it!!! Congratulations and enjoy your wonderful day!!!

rockinrobin
03-14-2007, 10:21 AM
OMG!!! This is just too much. Two in 2 days. I LOVE US!!!!

Cheryl you are awesome!!!!!! You stuck with it, you tweaked it and you kept on going. What determintation. You are an inspiration to us all. Welcome, welcome to ONEderland. What a fine place to be. Enjoy your day knowing that you have just given yourself a longer lease on life. A happier and healthier and more productive life. I am soooo very proud of you.

royalsfan1
03-14-2007, 10:25 AM
:hug: Way to go, Cheryl!!!! Turbo Jamming your way below 200!!! I'm envious but so thrilled for you! See you down there, SOON!!!!

rockinrobin
03-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Umm, wait a sec. I don't mean to be rude and I still think Cheryl is TOTALLY awesome, but ummm didn't Cheryl hit ONEderland sometime last week? I mean I have no problem congratulating Cheryl 100 times over, because it IS that huge an accomplishment. Cheryl, I just don't want you to think that I wasn't aware of this last week. Regardless of when you hit the big one-nine-nine, or should I say little one-nine-nine, I am ecstatic for you. Robin

SexyRevealed
03-14-2007, 10:33 AM
Congrats Cheryl!!!! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

bizlawchik
03-14-2007, 11:00 AM
WTG Cheryl!

Katy05
03-14-2007, 11:07 AM
You ladies making it to ONEderland is so inspirational and motivating! Can't wait to join y'all. You're awesome, Cheryl! Way to go!

LisaMarie71
03-14-2007, 11:14 AM
I knew Cheryl already made it because we were headed to Onederland together and she BEAT ME THERE! :mad:

Heehee -- just kidding!! Well, she DID beat me there, but that's more than ok! I'm so thrilled for you, Cheryl, and I'm so glad we got to do this together. You deserve to celebrate this over and over, and I hope I already congratulated you a few times, but if I didn't.....congratulations and I think you ROCK!!!! :hug:

Edited to add: Katy, you'll be joining us in no time!!

penor
03-14-2007, 11:28 AM
That is so great!!! Yippee to you. Can't wait to join all of you!

jennylou
03-14-2007, 12:16 PM
Was she not calling it official until WI day, perhaps?

shrinkingchica
03-14-2007, 01:27 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! That is fabulous! :)

Penney
03-14-2007, 01:52 PM
:bravo: :cp: :hat: :cheer2: :congrat:

Way to go Cheryl!!!

So happy to see you make it to onderland!!

Slashnl
03-14-2007, 01:54 PM
You're an inspiration, Cheryl! Good job!

Sandi
03-14-2007, 02:30 PM
I couldn't find a onderland thread for her, so I was afraid we missed it...Did I dupe??

-Sorry?

LitChick
03-14-2007, 08:38 PM
:carrot: :carrot: :dancer: :dancer: :cb: :cb: :cheer2: :cheer2: :congrat: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cb: :cb: :dancer: :dancer: :carrot: :carrot:

That's awesome, Cheryl! You should be so proud! :bravo: to you for all your hard work!
I hope to join you in ONEderland someday!

Cheryl14
03-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Thanks everyone for all the good wishes! Thanks so much, Sandi, for creating a thread just for me! :hug: I've been TWENTY YEARS in the 200s, and it sure does feel great not to be there anymore!:carrot:

Congrats to all of you who supported me as I struggled with that horrendous EIGHT MONTH plateau :devil: , and thanks to everyone who continues to inspire me as I continue my weight loss journey. You folks are AWESOME!:hug:

In 39 pounds I will weigh what I weighed on my wedding day in 1976! Our son will be married in August, so I am really looking forward to looking slimmer in those wedding pictures than I have looked over the last TWENTY YEARS! My sons never knew a thinner mom!:( The good news is that at 55 I am in better shape than I have ever been. I'm ready to give my future GRANDKIDS a real run for their money! Woo Hoo!

I wish you all much success! When you start to think of giving up, think of me. If I can keep at this, YOU can keep at this! It's been a long struggle, but I'm getting there! I'm hoping that since I took so long to do this that my body remembers the drill and is USED TO keeping the weight off!

Off to get rid of my last 39 pounds! LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!:carrot:

Cheryl

beautifulone
03-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Cheryl, I don't know how I missed this thread. I want to wish you a hearty congratulations!!! I am speechless at the thought of an 8 month plateau, and that you kept going and kept going and going and going and.. but here you are today, stronger, healthier, happier! You deserve this so much. Thanks too for being such an inspiration.

Oh my, I am so excited for when I can join you in onederland!

WindyCityChick
03-14-2007, 11:52 PM
Woo hoo! Congratulations Cheryl, and welcome to Onederland. As a recently named citizen myself, I know how great it feels to see that magic number on the scale. Here's looking forward to many years of residence here for both of us.