Old 03-12-2007, 09:46 AM   #1  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

Talking ***Weekly Chat - March 12th-18th

Hi Everyone,

I hope it's ok that I started this thread. Just wanted to say I hope everyone has a good week.

I couldnt work out yesterday because I am not feeling well but I did go for a long walk because it was beautiful outside. I had some urges to eat crap all day on the couch, but I fought most of that off.

I'm happy to say I lost another 2 pounds! I am at the rate that I want to be which is great.

I hope you are all doing well.
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:14 AM   #2  
Oh buddy, it's on!

Congrats on the 2lbs! I'm not sure where I'm at in loss of lbs but I feel great and my clothes feel great. I don't want to get on the scale until the 16th, so I'm holding out.

Enjoy the week and keep it up, ladies!!
Katy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:26 AM   #3  
...to everything

S/C/G: 170/170/120-130?

Height: 5'3"

Morning!

I'm down 1 pound this week (a shocker) but no inches (not so much a shocker). I had a BAD week last week, the worst I've had yet, with chocolate chips being my archnemesis. Not to worry, though, they're gone now. Because I ate them all.

I'm determined to make this a good week, because I want to lose two pounds both this week and next, so that I can accomplish two goals in two weeks: If I lose 4 pounds, I will be out of the 150s forever, and I will be halfway to my goal!

Hope everyone has a good day; busy here at work for me today.
RidiculouslyAddicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:34 PM   #4  
In Search of Collarbones

S/C/G: 171/154/125

Hello!

Feeling positively venomous today, which can only mean that my Lady Time is just around the corner.

I am determined to get through week 4 of the C25K this week. I started it yesterday and I couldn't get through the whole thing. It was hard! Maybe I will do better today? I hope so. I am also back to counting points, and plan to stay on track all week. Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone has a great week!
futurepixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:50 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 167/148/125

Height: 5'6"

yay for you! i guess we are both celebrating another 2 lb loss
JeepsterQT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:37 PM   #6  
Bikini Dreader

So I went to dinner with a friend tonight. This was unplanned and after a long wait before we were meeting I ended up overeating. We went to sushi and I definitely could have done without the spring rolls.. etc. I'm trying not to stress about it now though. I'm just drinking water, going to bed and doing a tough workout tomorrow to make up for it. I feel ill right now with all this food. Yuk. Tomorrow is another day. I hope everyone else stayed on track. I want to keep up with the 2 pounds a week and I'm dreading this weekend when my friends come into town. That means I'm going to have to be extra careful with what I eat and drink.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:13 PM   #7  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Futurepixie- don't you worry. One of things I've found about running is that some days I can't run a block and others I can run 3 miles without a problem and there is no rhyme or reason to it... just keep at it, you can do it!

BikiniDreader- it can be so hard to stick with it when friends are in town (I am a perfect example of that this weekend). Do you have an idea where you are going? Could you come up with a plan of attack ahead of time? My favorite restauraunts have menus online at the very least so I can scan it beforehand. Have fun!

Shelby (I love your name, by the way!)- congrats on getting so close to kissing the 150's goodbye- I'm pulling for ya!

I hope everyone's week is off to a good start. I had one of those days that didn't seem like it was ever....going....to....end.... but it did, and I managed to cap it off with a good run (thank you congress for the time change!!!!) and I'm slowly inching back towards my summer weight. Maybe with the extra daylight I will get there a little early this year? we shall see....
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:27 AM   #8  
In Search of Collarbones

I did it! Yesterday I did the whole week 4 workout! And I even jogged an extra two minutes just because i could! Wahoooo! I love how i can be so aggravated I am almost shaking and then i go running and it doesn't matter anymore. I was so pumped about finishing the workout that I scrubbed my kitchen floor on my hands and knees with my scumbuster. It is a different color now! Oh and then I couldn't stop so I sorted all the scary piles of paper and managed to get rid of a garbage bag's worth.

So- today will take some planning and maneuvering. I am going to a show tonight, so that means that I am going to try really hard to only have two beers. Luckily I am broke, so that shouldn't be hard. And i will try my hardest to burn off the calories by shakin it. No promises.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:08 AM   #9  
Bikini Dreader

Today is a new day.

JuneBug: thanks for the tip. I am going to be very concious about my choices. The bigger issue is alcohol. Those extra calories do not help my weight loss. Maybe I wont drink at all. Not sure if that will happen.

Futurepixie: congrats! It's so great when you get on a role. That's amazing.

Today the plan is to stick to the plan! There is a slight chance of going to my great aunt's for dinner but that's easy to keep in check anyway. Fairly healthy food. NO DESSERT even if offered.

Have a good Tuesday!
Old 03-13-2007, 09:40 AM   #10  
March Maddness

S/C/G: 190.2/170/145

Height: 5'8

Good Morning yall!! I am feeling pumped!! I kicked my booty last night in my workout and it just feels good!! I've stayed pretty much OP, but Friday I'm going out of town to visit a friend and an ex-bf, and I think I might need to have a few drinks. I'm still really close to my ex, and it's been a really long time since we've seen each other. And since I've seen him last, I've turned 21, so I think he'll have to take me out for a drink legally. I hope everybody loses this week, and congrats to the ones who have already lost!!
bdane2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:45 AM   #11  
...to everything

Morning!

I personally do NOT like this time change... since I'm a fairly early riser (6:00) and go to bed early (10:00), it's not working in my favor. Now it's dark again when I get up, and colder when I go to work!!

Stayed OP yesterday and worked out both yesterday and today so I'm feeling GOOD. My boyfriend and I are going for dinner with my cousin that I haven't seen in 4 years as well as my family to the Keg tonight. YUMMY! I can totally stay on plan there by eating a small steak, caesar salad, and vegetables. Plus one or two glasses of wine. I'm SO GLAD that I like wine, because it's really the only SBD approved alcohol out there. I do miss my beer, though. Maybe my next free meal...

Hope everyone has a successful Tuesday!
Old 03-14-2007, 12:11 PM   #12  
In Search of Collarbones

oh man! this week is turning crazy.

i went to the show last night, only had two beers, and danced for eveything i was worth for 2.5 hours! it was great! till we got out to the truck to discover that it was broken into and that my purse was stolen- with entire contents minus cell phone and driver's license gone. that purse was so cute too, and the wallet matched. grrr. i smoked a cigarette while I waited for the police which is bad (i quit on new year's day) but I don't care. Oh and I didn't take my last five dollars and go buy ice cream to shove in my face when I found out the jerk who stole my stuff cleaned out my checking account. the police called this morning and said that he is in jail now but he didn't have my purse still

agh, gotta wait for the maintenance people to come and change my locks before I can go buy new earbuds for my ipod, which thankfully was not in my purse. All of a sudden i have a LOT of agression and could use a good run. OH! Crap! I just realized that the expensive vitamins and supplements that i bought yesterday were still in my purse. Agh, lemme call the police and add active charcoal and B complex vitamins to the list of things that got stolen.

Hope everyone's day yesterday was better than mine.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:04 PM   #13  
...to everything

futurepixie, (((HUGS))) I'm so sorry that happened to you. Someone stole all of my credit cards once and racked up $3000 on them in 2 hours! Will you be able to get all of your stuff replaced? It sounds like you're handling it as well as could be expected -- wanting to run instead of stuff your face. Good luck getting your things recovered.

I went to dinner w/ my family and perfect cousin yesterday. Nothing quite like that to make you feel humble. She's the child my parents should have had -- smart, nice, great job that pays well and that she loves, wonderful husband, thin, beautiful, oh, and... she runs marathons and does the Iron Man on a regular basis. Kinda makes my goal of running a 5K seem rather pathetic. It just kind of sucked because my mom & dad click so well with her... not so much with me. Oh well. I'm sure my sister felt the same.

On a positive note, my dad did say that if I worked out on a regular basis for one year, he'd pay for a one year membership for me to the health club of my choice. Now that's motivation, cuz we can't afford it!

Hope everyone's having a good Wednesday.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:22 AM   #14  

Good morning! The fact that it is Thursday makes me happy because that means it's almost Friday!!!

You know what really makes me mad sometimes, restaurants. There's the restaurant across the street from that has the best "natural turkey burger." Since I first tried it I have been in love with it and whenever people ask where we should eat I choose that restuarant since it is close and I can get a "healthy" turkey burger with a side of steam broccoli. Then I find out the turkey burger is actually cooked in butter and bread crumbs!!!! I was so annoyed because do you know how many extra and unnecessary calories I was taking in. This is why I do not like restaurants. I live on my own and feel like I should go out, but I eat much healthier when I eat at home (whether it be a lean cuisine or me cooking on the Foreman). Restaurants always feel "special" so I think in my head "it's ok to have that piece of bread before the meal or add that slice of cheese to my sandwich."
CookieMonster416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:04 AM   #15  
Moderator.:.20-Somethings

Default Mod - 20-somethings

Good morning everyone!
I thought i would pop in and say hello to everyone.
I see more and more new faces each time i check this.

Hope everyone is doing good on their path to a healthy lifestyle.
trnsfrmnreplace is offline   Reply With Quote