General chatter - MARCH MADNESS "warning could get heated!

EZMONEY
03-12-2007, 09:13 AM
MARCH MADNESS IS HERE :carrot

Of course I will be going with my #1 UCLA and my #2 USC ~

Angie's alma mater LONG BEACH STATE is in so she will be :cheer2: rooting for them....of course I will have to tell her what happens in their game/s. If it isn't softball at any level or little league baseball she doesn't watch usually.

Look out TIKI...could be an upset against your Vol's ;)

GOOD LUCK GALS...but I hope to be taking UCLA and USC all the way baby!! :carrot:

Clydegirl
03-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Sorry Gary I have to go with Illinois and SIU :cheer: :carrot:

Woo-hoo.

alinnell
03-12-2007, 11:10 AM
It's always a tough call. I do enjoy watching the games, though!

tikanique
03-12-2007, 11:12 AM
ESPN predicted that Tennessee will lose to Long Beach State due to bad karma when Bruce Pearl showed up topless with orange breasts at a Lady Vols game. I have to disagree with ESPN though. Long Beach is going home, but it's okay. You and Angie can cry together cause UCLA and USC aren't going to win it either. My money is of course, on Florida taking it all the way, but I will be cheering for Tennessee as well. If I had to say an NON-SEC team was going to get it, it would be Ohio because they at least belong to a REAL conference!

Tiki

Clydegirl
03-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Just wanted to add if my original picks don't make it then I have to go with Florida :carrot:

EZMONEY
03-12-2007, 03:39 PM

Woo-hoo.

CLYDEGIRL~ I "could" go with one of those Fightin' Illini or those greyhounds if I had to...since it's my folks home state...but...glad I don't have to!

ESPN predicted that Tennessee will lose to Long Beach State due to bad karma when Bruce Pearl showed up topless with orange breasts at a Lady Vols game. I have to disagree with ESPN though. Long Beach is going home, but it's okay. You and Angie can cry together cause UCLA and USC aren't going to win it either. My money is of course, on Florida taking it all the way, but I will be cheering for Tennessee as well. If I had to say an NON-SEC team was going to get it, it would be Ohio because they at least belong to a REAL conference!

Tiki

YOU'RE KILLING ME TIKI! :yes: I am not so sure on ESPN's pick either...but I guess it's 'cause here on the WEST coast we play real BB! :D Oh, I may/will cry if I lose but Angie...nah!

Just wanted to add if my original picks don't make it then I have to go with Florida :carrot:

What's with you gals and FLA.? :joker: JOKE-EM :joker: isn't gonna :dance: dance his way in this time :nono:

tikanique
03-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Whatever! the Joakim is on the Pac 10! And just because you all play with a real basketball doesn't mean it's REAL BASKETBALL!

Tiki

EZMONEY
03-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Well at least my ball is PURPLE and YELLOW and says LAKERS on it :p

I'd challenge you to a game of H-O-R-S-E....I would...I REALLY would...if I could just make that darn lay-up!

tikanique
03-12-2007, 06:04 PM
The Lakers biggest weapon is NOT the basketball, it's Kobe's elbow!

Tiki

Clydegirl
03-12-2007, 09:35 PM

Woo-hoo.

The sad thing is if both my teams win they'll play each other in the 2nd round :(

EZMONEY
03-12-2007, 10:00 PM
TIKI ~ It was a U.F.E. ...no one saw it coming!

EZMONEY
03-12-2007, 10:05 PM
CLYDEGIRL ~ That's a bummer...could be worse...da BEARS could be in it.

Bikini Ready
03-12-2007, 10:24 PM
My sister and her boyfriend just graduated from UCLA so I must (and I really mean must or they would kill me) root for UCLA as well, so GO BRUINS!

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-12-2007, 10:34 PM
it gonna be the Gators all the way baby!!!!!! okay coming from a UF alumni i'm definately bias....it would be a sweet way to keep the winning going. A national tilte in both football and bball for the 06 season...and it would be sweet to see them win the bball champs a second time around. Go GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FL is a darn good team...got to love Donavan baby! ok...so i'm a bit for florida...heck look at my name LOL

EZMONEY
03-12-2007, 11:55 PM
I wondered when you were getting on here GATORGAL~

BIKINI READY and I will see you in the semi-finals when our UCLA BRUINS advance to the finals! :carrot:

EZMONEY
03-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Oh, if my daughter in law's alma mater USC goes all the way I won't be sad either!

How can you :cheer2: for USC and UCLA? Well, I just can that's why!

tikanique
03-12-2007, 11:58 PM
You mean you will see her by the way-side, crying your eyes out. The closest USC and UCLA are going to get to the championship is discount tickets in the student section.

Although I hate Florida, (yeah, gatergal, I said it!) I think they are going to win it. And when they do, I will be bragging about how the Tennessee Vols kicked Florida's butt so Tennesse really SHOULD be the champs.

Tiki

EZMONEY
03-13-2007, 12:19 AM
TIKI you are nothing but trouble....I love it! ;)

Clydegirl
03-13-2007, 12:22 AM
CLYDEGIRL ~ That's a bummer...could be worse...da BEARS could be in it.

Gary you forget I'm from southern Illinois. This is Rams territory ;)

EZMONEY
03-13-2007, 12:47 AM
You have a linebacker there, Pisa Tinoasamoa, went to school with my son. My son knows him but they are not friends, Pisa is however, friends with some of my son's friends.

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-13-2007, 08:02 AM
lol at tiki...yes true the vols may have kicked our butts...hmmmm but WHO won the SEC and is in the playoffs ??????? ultimately...that's what really matters lol....and btw tiki...who also has the better game record...hmmm uf with 29 wins and 5 loss (13-3 sec) or vols 22 wins 10 losses (10-6)...LOL. ahhh i feel the love of the sec. hey at least we finally have the sec recognized as a legit football league this year...about freaking time.

tikanique
03-13-2007, 11:42 AM
Check the bracketology GaterGal, my Volunteers are in there too! We are in the San Antonio group with a #5 seed, which is nothing to sneeze at. Also, if you recall, two years ago, we were praying to get a NIT bid, but thanks to Bruce Almighty we'reeee BAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!

Tiki

Mel
03-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Seems to me the Buckeyes beat your Vols, Tiki!

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-13-2007, 10:09 PM
oops...i looked but must have missed it...oh well. silly me (:

Mel
03-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Regular season, gatorgal! And please, let's not talk about SEC and football! :(

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-13-2007, 11:02 PM
;) lol...sorry mel didn't mean to hit a sore spot..sorry mel...your a bit of an ohio state junkie like my friend...she didn't enjoy watching that game with me...ahhh such a sweet sweet game (for some :) ). Opps okay i'll stop now...don't want to make too many enemies in one night. Although you have to admit...what a game it was

tikanique
03-14-2007, 10:55 AM
Ahhh, yes, February 8, the day that will live in INFAMY!!!! Mel, if Ohio DIDN'T beat the Vols with Ogden, then that would be something to talk about. Let's see how well the Buckwheat crew does when Ogden leaves y'all for the NBA draft.

Tiki

EZMONEY
03-15-2007, 10:08 AM
IT'S HERE! :carrot: MARCH MADNESS :cheer2: :crazy: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Here are the final four picks for our family ~

THE LOOOOSERS! ~

MY SON'S ~ florida over UCLA ~ ohio state over georgetown ~ ohio st. over florida

MY NEPHEW'S ~ florida over southern illinois ~ georgetown over memphis ~ georgetown over florida

ANGIE'S ~ florida over UCLA ~ ohio state over texas ~ florida over ohio state.....sh'e hasta be joke-em ;)

AMANDA'S PICKS ~ whatever her daddy wants!...that'e me! :carrot:

THE WINNING PICKS ~ MINE!!

GARY'S ~ UCLA over oregon ~ USC over ohio state ~ UCLA in a tight win over my second favorite team (for college basketball ~ I reverse that in football season....and don't say a WORD TIKI! I am not jumping on the USC football bandwagon :nono: I have been doing this since 1965!) USC!

I intend to collect my annual bet of 100 BIG ONES from my son!!...OK, it's only pennies...and we never pay each other ;) It's just fun around here with all the "ribbing" going on with us and Ryan's basketball friends....here and on our espn private site we get in to.

Of course ANGIE just :love: :love: :love: LOVES :love: :love: :love: all that basketball on TV! :carrot:

That was my little joke of the day. ;)

HAVE FUN GALS AND ENJOY THE TOURNEY ~ I SURE WILL, AS I RIDE THE L.A. EXPRESS ALL THE WAY TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! :)

tikanique
03-15-2007, 10:33 AM
so sad to see you go all delusional, Gary. USC is not getting past Arkansas. There are ALWAYS those 5 / 12 upsets and this is gonna be one of them.

Tiki

EZMONEY
03-15-2007, 11:34 AM
just wishin' and hopin'...

Sept 2 2006

USC 50 ~ ARKAN~NOT~SAS 14

so what! if it was football.......

Doesn't matter if you are right anyway...my local SAN DIEGO STATE...soon to be graduate school alma mater of my DD...just won last night in the Not Invited to The big dance...so there.

tikanique
03-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Not Invited!!!! too funny! Living in Michigan with all these wolverines (giant rodent) fans, I am tickled at how quiet they are now that football is over. I don't see any maize and blue shirts, no one is singing hail to the victor, they are just quietly sitting around wishing their team was in a real tournament instead of that baby playoff that they get stuck in every year!

Tiki

EZMONEY
03-15-2007, 12:34 PM
MICHIGAN? hummm...oh yea...I (USC) remember seeing them in the ROSE BOWL this year...what was it USC 38 ~ Michigan 18 (with a gimmie TD in slop time!)

tikanique
03-15-2007, 03:40 PM
Yep, that was the only time I cheered for a Pac 10 team. I truly do detest Michigan and am definitely living in the wrong state for this.

Tiki

EZMONEY
03-15-2007, 06:20 PM
oops TIKI ~ I think I had STANFORD winning two! ouch...oh well, its my BIL alma mater and he's a surgeon and has $$$ so too bad.

Clydegirl
03-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Big night tonight. Illinois and SIU playing.

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-17-2007, 09:21 AM
How about that score in the Florida game...112 to 69...poor jackson state... yeah!!!!!!! GO GATORS. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

EZMONEY
03-17-2007, 11:17 AM
so sad to see you go all delusional, Gary. USC is not getting past Arkansas. There are ALWAYS those 5 / 12 upsets and this is gonna be one of them.

OK Tiki ~ I may :shrug: be delusional ~ the jury is still out on that one ~ but NO 5/12 upsets this year. SA~WEEET WIN FOR USC!

Tiki

OH and about your Vol's BIG win over my poor dear wife's Long Beach State, Angie says :p But being so true to her colors :no: she only picked them in that game....me...I had them winning 2...stupid-stupid :mad:

Big night tonight. Illinois and SIU playing.

Well, Clydegirl you :cheer2: one of them in!

How about that score in the Florida game...112 to 69...poor jackson state... yeah!!!!!!! GO GATORS. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

GATORGIRL ~ the only jacksons I will remember are the ones I collect after UCLA :kickbutt: :frypan: :kickbutt: sends Joke-em and his cast home! Actually I will be collecting Lincoln heads but it will be 100 of them :D

ennay
03-17-2007, 02:16 PM
quack quack squeak squeak...are those Ducks or mice?

EZMONEY
03-17-2007, 03:19 PM
I dunno ENNAY ... but ... I have them going all the way until UCLA beats 'em ~

HEY GATORGIRL ~ I just realized I don't even have FLA. getting to the fianl 4! I have Oregon on that side!

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-18-2007, 12:01 AM
gee ezmoney....i guess you really don't want to even come close to winning the bracket pool then huh? LOL. Don't worry...i have them going all the way to the end. .

EZMONEY
03-18-2007, 12:19 AM
WHAT! GATORGAL! I WANT to win it ALL BABY! Why else would I have UCLA all the way?

Lost a few today though...had Washington State going deep!

Clydegirl
03-18-2007, 12:29 AM
Woohoo Gary I was glad to see SIU make it :cheer:

I love to see the smaller schools do well. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

EZMONEY
03-18-2007, 12:55 AM
CLYDEGIRL ~ I have SIU winning this game too...but that is it.

MEL ~ Are you lucky or what!

EZMONEY
03-18-2007, 09:13 PM
Well, it looks like we all made it to the Sweet 16 ~ My two favorite teams are in:

UCLA AND USC:carrot: Ain't that just...

SA~WEEEET!

ennay
03-18-2007, 09:35 PM
QUACK QUACK - and hey ho for the little guy!

EZMONEY
03-18-2007, 09:46 PM
I have them losing to UCLA in the semi-final! They are not so little this year!

ennay
03-19-2007, 12:18 AM
No I was talking about their 5'6" player (porter?) who kind of broke it open in the 2nd half. dh is short, so we always root for the short guy.

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-19-2007, 07:38 AM
Woohoo...gators made it again...so we'll see gary if you picks aren't correct LOL

EZMONEY
03-19-2007, 10:05 AM
I dunno GATORGAL ~ my top two are still in USC and UCLA and I have Oregon and Ohio State in the semi with them....but I have pretty much bombed on everything else. I am in LAST in our private espn pool...my son leads ahead of me by 120 pt. ~ Angie by 80..nephew by 30...so sad..

GATORGAL ~ after the last two FLA. games...you can't tell me you aren't a little bit nervous.

ENNAY ~ oh! I thought you meant the entire web-footed team. I know he is short, from all our PAC 10 games together...he played BIG.

tikanique
03-19-2007, 12:45 PM
I missed all the BBall action from Thursday thru Sunday due to cheerleading with DD. Was glad to hop on-line to see Tennessee still standing and apalled to see that Oden was allowed to intentionally foul the guy from Xavier without getting the foul called. WHADAFA?!?!?! So unfair!

We play them next and I'm hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. We did go toe-to-toe with them in regular season play so we will see what happens.

And yes, the Lady Vols are still standing strong!

Tiki

tikanique
03-19-2007, 12:46 PM
EZ MOney you must have money to BURN!!! Oregon instead of Florida? Can I have some of what you are smoking?!?!?

Tiki

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-19-2007, 02:15 PM
after the last game maybe...but the previous game was a blowout. So yes a bit nervous...but we'll se..
lol at tiki i agree gary is definately smoking something LOL
...man that was a close game with UT and UVA.

tikanique
03-19-2007, 02:38 PM
Okay I'm mad at the Pearl!!!! How are you gonna get on the news and be quoted saying that "OHIO has improved more than we have since we last played"? Are you TRYING to demotivate the team? It's like he's trying to give an excuse for losing before the game even begins. He just lost cool points in my book!

Tiki

EZMONEY
03-19-2007, 11:38 PM
And yes, the Lady Vols are still standing strong!

Does ANYBODY really care?

Tiki

EZ MOney you must have money to BURN!!! Oregon instead of Florida? Can I have some of what you are smoking?!?!?

I have already mentioned that I have 100 BIG FAT LINCOLN HEADS on the tourney!!

Tiki

after the last game maybe...but the previous game was a blowout. So yes a bit nervous...but we'll se..
lol at tiki i agree gary is definately smoking something LOL
...man that was a close game with UT and UVA.

I just want to know, you two, WHAT? are uuuuu :smoking: :shrug: :smoking:

tikanique
03-20-2007, 10:27 AM
What do you MEAN "who cares?!?!?" I care! Pat Summit is the winningest coach in college basketball, men and womens, and she is a Rocky Top Singing, Orange Loving, hillbilly Volunteer. You just hatin, EZ cause she isn't in the PAC 10!

I must have missed the 100 shiny lincolns. You really are a BIG SPENDER!! :lol:

Tiki

EZMONEY
03-21-2007, 12:11 AM
What do you MEAN "who cares?!?!?" I care! Pat Summit is the winningest coach in college basketball, men and womens, and she is a Rocky Top Singing, Orange Loving, hillbilly Volunteer. You just hatin, EZ cause she isn't in the PAC 10!

Just kidding TIKI, I think it's cute watching girls try to play basketball.

I must have missed the 100 shiny lincolns. You really are a BIG SPENDER!! :lol:

Yep! That's half the allowance Angie gives me for the week.

Tiki

:congrat: on your LADY VOLS! now if only UCLA can get by Pitt. men on thursday :)

EZMONEY
03-21-2007, 09:58 PM
Getting ready to start up again LADIES ~ good luck :luck2you: to all of you!

From David Letterman's Top 10 Signs You Have Been Watching Too Much College Basketball ~

"Human resources asks you to stop hand-checking co-workers"

"Your kids are seeded according to how much you love them"

Clydegirl
03-22-2007, 10:15 AM
SIU / Kansas. Go Salukis.

Could be a tough one.

EZMONEY
03-23-2007, 01:49 AM
:( :( :( TIKI and CLYDEGIRL :( :( :( I'm so sorry ~ tough losses for you both! We had the UCLA game in our area so I didn't see much else except the last 6 minutes of Ohio St. and Tenn. OUCH! Tiki I am pretty sure ODEN will ALWAYS be a 4 letter word for you!

Congrats Mel on your victory!

But I am happy my UCLA BRUINS advance to the ELITE EIGHT...hoping my #2 USC TROJANS do the same Friday!

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-23-2007, 07:30 AM
ouch that ohio/UT game was tough...sorry tiki...we'll see how my boys do tonight. Go gators

Clydegirl
03-23-2007, 10:20 AM
I actually watched both games last night :carrot: Shouting at the TV.

I was rooting for SIU and Texas A&M :(

Maybe next year :)

tikanique
03-23-2007, 10:21 AM
I know gatorgal, i'm positively SICK about it. Only two good things I can say 1 - they didn't beat the crap out of us like everyone predicted and 2 - there is only 1 senior on the team.

Yeah, I pretty much hate him. He should have gotten a tech called on him in the Xavier game. Oh yeah, I read that Letterman list also. I love Dave's top tens.

I was happy to see that Memphis beat Texas A&M. Good old Tiger High, my son thinks they are going all the way. Me? I'm not so sure.

Tiki

EZMONEY
03-24-2007, 01:26 AM
OH MY GOODNESS...my USC TROJANS were stomping! Until 10 minutes left in the game...oh my...:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But what an ELITE EIGHT! 4 #1's ~ 3#2's ~ and a #3....:carrot:

alinnell
03-24-2007, 01:11 PM
OH MY GOODNESS...my USC TROJANS were stomping! Until 10 minutes left in the game...oh my...:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But what an ELITE EIGHT! 4 #1's ~ 3#2's ~ and a #3....:carrot:

I think USC got way over confident with the huge lead they had. It was quite sad to see them fall apart.

ennay
03-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Quack Quack!

EZMONEY
03-24-2007, 06:47 PM
I think USC got way over confident with the huge lead they had. It was quite sad to see them fall apart.

I have to respectfully disagree ALLISON, I watched the game...and I did have a little...ok... A LOT to drink by the time the game was over...but I thought SC gave all they had...it just wasn't enough. I really think the Tar Heels just finally figured out they needed to step it up and boy did they! I watch a lot of SC games and I really thought they played their hearts out...they couldn't make a shot the last 10 minutes but I think that was more to the credit of NC's defense...and the put backs the Tar Heels had in the fianl 10 minutes ~ WOW! SC couldn't get in for any rebounds with Gibson on the bench. I was bummed out for sure, because they lost, but I really feel the much better team won.

Quack Quack!

At least I still have the DUCKS and UCLA!

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-24-2007, 08:28 PM
sorry about usc gary...i was actually wanting them to beat unc. Oh well some much for those lincons huh????:?

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-24-2007, 08:28 PM
oh yeah...but gators still going strong...(:

tikanique
03-24-2007, 08:31 PM
I saw most of the game and then had to leave where I was. When I left, I was sick cause USC was winning. When I got home, they had lost and I was STUNNED!!!! Happy, but STUNNED. And yes you still have UCLA and the Ducks. I was pi**ed that Vandy lost but I still got Florida so we will see.

EZMONEY
03-24-2007, 09:21 PM
I am happy at the half!

EZMONEY
03-24-2007, 09:22 PM
I saw most of the game and then had to leave where I was. When I left, I was sick cause USC was winning. When I got home, they had lost and I was STUNNED!!!! Happy, but STUNNED. And yes you still have UCLA and the Ducks. I was pi**ed that Vandy lost but I still got Florida so we will see.

You really know how to cheer a guy up.

sorry about usc gary...i was actually wanting them to beat unc. Oh well some much for those lincons huh????:?

Job wanted...to pay off losses ;)

EZMONEY
03-25-2007, 10:30 AM
:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

UCLA BRUINS :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

EZMONEY
03-25-2007, 11:18 PM
Well GATORGIRL ~ looks like it is on!

Clydegirl
03-26-2007, 12:46 AM
I reckon Florida will win :carrot: :carrot:

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-26-2007, 08:01 AM
you bet gary! it is on! and may the best team (gators) win!

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-31-2007, 08:05 AM
woohoo...tonight is game time. You ready gary? LETS GO GATORS!!!!!

EZMONEY
03-31-2007, 09:41 AM
You bet I am ready GATORGIRL! :broc:

There is a bridal shower at my house here today, for my daughter. After the shower several female family members are staying and their guys are coming over to watch the games.

We even got a new 42 inch plasma television this week that we hooked up (well my nephew did ;) ) last night. NO! :) we did not get it for the game, saving for this has been in the works for quite some time, but it will be nice to watch the game on it.

Either way, with the shower for my daughter, family and friends ALL day long, win or lose it will be a good day!

Good luck to you GATORGIRL :)

GO BRUINS!

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-31-2007, 11:11 AM
wohooo...GO GATORS....i had to put some characters in..this am was runing later...so here's a few fun things to root my team on.:cheer::cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer::cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer:
:broc: :cb: :carrot: :broc: :cb: :carrot: :broc: :cb: :carrot:
and a few monkeys for good luck:jig: :jig: :jig: :jig: :jig:

Clydegirl
03-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Lets go Gators 2 more games :carrot: :carrot:

Stepping Out
03-31-2007, 04:32 PM
GO GATORS!!!

:carrot: :whoo: :carrot: :whoo: :carrot: :whoo: (note orange & blue smileys)

:coach: :cheer: :broc: :broc: love this guy!

P.S. Good luck to your UCLA Bruins Gary ;)

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-31-2007, 05:56 PM
thanks clydegirl...
hey that was pretty good homebound. Thanks for the support. Alot of ppl are saying they can't beat the ucla...but we'll see. Sorry gary looks like i've got a few more on my side....(:

Clydegirl
03-31-2007, 08:54 PM
My hubby is a huge Gators fan especially football. He's all comfy on the couch ready to watch.

GatorgalstuckinGA
03-31-2007, 08:57 PM
i went to school there for 8 years...definately a HUGE gator any sport fan!!!!!

GatorgalstuckinGA
04-01-2007, 12:04 AM
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....GATORS MAKE IT TO THE FINALS.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:
Sorry gary about your bruins...but what an awesome game! And its another UF/OSU match up...let's see if we can pull off what we did in football.

Eat em up gators eat em up....:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

EZMONEY
04-01-2007, 02:56 AM
All right all you GATOR fans ~ I tip my hat to you! No doubt who had the better team. Last year's game was as I expected....I really thought it would be more of a game this year!

My kudos to you GATOR fans!

Stepping Out
04-02-2007, 12:49 AM
:hug:

GatorgalstuckinGA
04-03-2007, 12:38 AM
wooohoooooooooooooooooooo....gators won. With all the smack talking from day one..once again Uf proved they CAN run with the big boys. And for all the buckeyes out there..i'll give it up to your team...they played one helluva game.

EZMONEY
04-06-2007, 08:20 PM
GATORGAL ~ CLYDEGIRAL ~ JOANNE

I haven't had a lot of time to post this week. I did see the game Monday and I have to say the BEST team won this year. Quite a "team" Florida is. Too bad for you (good for us) that most are going pro, although I think it is a big mistake, even for Corey Brewer...man was he sa~weet in the tourney!

:bravo: :bravo: :cp: :bravo: :bravo: :congrat:

For a job well done!

Oh by the way Angie won our ESPN pool. Going into the championship game on Monday, out of 3 and a half million people, only .6% had more wins than my son...he picked Ohio State as the winner though...Angie, who was way behind...blew by him to take our pool! Boy oh boy, the smack talk we are going to hear from a woman (my wife) who hasn't seen a college basketball game in years! :dizzy: