Mini-Goals - I made it to ONEderland!

View Full Version : I made it to ONEderland!

Cheryl14
03-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Hi Everyone!

I MADE IT! I am in ONEderland! It feels GREAT! :carrot:

It has been over TWENTY YEARS since my scale has read 199! The 39 pounds that I still need to lose sure seems a lot more attainable than when I looked at myself having 100 pounds to lose! It has been a journey of SEVEN YEARS to get here. Many starts and a lot of stops cluttered my journey. My eight month plateau was me underestimating the amount of food I was eating and being satisfied with "being thinner" instead of being "thin."

I want to thank all of you at this site for all the encouragement and the support that you gave me as I attempted to hit this mini-goal! There are not great enough words to express my appreciation for all you have given me!:hug: :hug: :hug:

Cheryl

rockinrobin
03-09-2007, 07:31 AM
OMG!!!! WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME my dear to ONEderland. I am sooo glad to have you here!!!! You have just made my day!!! I'm sure your day's pretty good too, huh? Cheryl I am just so happy for you. You have worked so hard for this, you DESERVE it so much. Enjoy your day, enjoy the new you. Enjoy not being a 200 lb. woman. Enjoy it all!!!

YAY CHERYL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAY CHERYL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! YAY CHERYL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

beautifulone
03-09-2007, 07:37 AM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Cheryl,
Immediately when I saw the thread you were one of the people who came to mind! I am so happy for you!!! You have worked so hard and I know you have been working along while the scale did not budge and now finally it has again! I imagine you must be SO VERY proud of yourself!

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

And reading your post totally made my morning, thank you!

sirak
03-09-2007, 08:53 AM
That's onederful ! :goodscale
You have worked hard and hung in there !
Congratulations !

All I ask is that you save me a seat ok ?

Mrs Quadcrew
03-09-2007, 09:00 AM
WOOHOOOO CHERYL!!!!:carrot: :carrot: Yo go girl!!!! You guys save a place for me there too ~ I'm gonna get there and I need some good friends to open the door for me!!;)

k8kocho
03-09-2007, 09:07 AM
that is so exciting!! well done! you've definitely started my day off with some inspiration.

Rosario
03-09-2007, 09:11 AM
:congrat:

That's awesome!! WTG!!! :Carrot:

mandalinn82
03-09-2007, 09:48 AM
YAY! Welcome to the joy that is Onederland! I've been on tickerwatch for a while - so excited to see that the vigil can end!

:carrot:

Phudge
03-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Wow! Well done!!:carrot: What a fantastic achievement!!

NotTheCheat
03-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Congratulations :cheer2: - you must feel fantastic! You prove what I keep telling myself, which is that it doesn't matter as much how long it takes to get there as long as you do. Way to go!

JasonsLea
03-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Congratulations Cheryl!

KatL
03-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Congratulations! I remember when I entered ONEderland. It's a great feeling and you should be proud of yourself :carrot:

jennylou
03-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Awesome! Congrats. :)

Stinger
03-09-2007, 08:45 PM
This is a mark in your life history. Entering Onederland is so good for the soul. Way to go.

Can't wait to join you. I have 15 lbs. to go. Thanks for posting, sharing, and providing inspiration.

jtammy
03-09-2007, 09:05 PM
Wow Cheryl, You have done so well. Congratulations on all of your success. :hug:

Michelle
03-09-2007, 10:09 PM
Cheryl ~~ Congrats, I'm so happy for you!!!;)

Cheryl14
03-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Wow! I'm blown away by all of the responses to my post!:goodvibes

Today has been a very special day for me, and, YES, one that I will DEFINITELY add to my "Most Memorable Days" list...FOREVER!:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Tonight I drove to the airport to pick up my husband who had just flown in from a week-long math conference in Chicago. We had a very nice dinner afterwards, and I had already planned it into my calories for the day so I could enjoy it without guilt. :carrot: That is VERY new for me to do! (You CAN teach an old dog new tricks!;)

At the airport one of my husband's coworkers told me that I looked younger and so much more rested. She then had me "do a spin" and said, "Hey girl! You are melting away!" (This in the MIDDLE of the baggage area with TONS of people around!:o ) I am NOT used to attention like this! I need to learn all about how to react when people PAY ATTENTION to me like that!:o

Anyway, I can say without a doubt that my recent success of getting over that AWFUL eight-month plateau was because I got great advice from all of you on this site! My ten-pound loss after SOOOOOOOO long at the same weight was thanks to getting going with Fitday. (Thanks again, Robin!:hug: ) I am continually amazed at the POWER of sharing weight loss experiences with so many who really "get" it about how I am feeling!

Thanks again you guys! You have helped to make this a day I will always remember! :hug:

Cheryl

LisaMarie71
03-10-2007, 12:06 AM
HERE is the celebration thread I've been looking for!!!! :)

Cheryl, I'm sorry I'm late to the celebration, but I just want to tell you how VERY VERY happy I am, and how PROUD I am of you!!! I've been meaning to PM you back about our Onederland celebrations, and I've had a hard time keeping up with posts the last few days unfortunately...but here I am, with a HUGE smile on my face because I'm so excited for you!!!

Enjoy this wonderful time in your life -- enjoy knowing that you will never go back to weighing more than 200 pounds. You simply won't. Your life has changed! Yay!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm really really hoping I'll be there with you on Tuesday!! (fingers crossed...)

FullSteamAhead
03-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Hi CHeryyyyyl :) CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSS! :)

I am so happy for you! In just the short time I have known you, I feel so fortunate. You truly are amazing! Not just weight-loss wise, but as a warm, beautiful, supportive person always willing to give a helping hand. :hug:

crazynette826
03-11-2007, 06:34 AM
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: Congratulations!!!! WTG!!!! You are amazing!!!! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

sept15lija
03-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Congratulations Cheryl!!!! :carrot:

GR8 2B48
03-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Congratulations, Cheryl! :encore:
See what happens when you work for what you want. You should feel great! I'll be meeting you there soon. Save me a place.

Denise

** Stacye **
03-11-2007, 03:03 PM
WTG ... that's awesome!!

rmewife97
03-12-2007, 06:01 AM
I remember the day I made 199, what a feeling of euphoria! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats...

Dawn2Dusk
03-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Congratulations! Welcome to onederland! This thread is my go to for whenever I need motivation. :D

ninepaw
03-17-2007, 10:36 AM
You know, I was just wondering when exactly it was tha you made it to ONEderland, Cheryl! Just over a week ago! That is so amazing, and sooo inspirational to me. People are getting into ONEderland all the time, I can get there! I really can! It isn't just a distant memory from early summer vacation! Congratulations, Cheryl! You're doing an AMAZING job! :hug:

cajungal328
03-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Way to go.... I'm cheering for ya! :cheer: