Old 03-08-2007, 03:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 214/171.6/139

Default Thursday Weigh-In Results For March

I haven't seen anyone start this thread yet, so I guess I'll give it a shot.

Last Thursday, I was down a whopping 0.2lbs! I hate losses that small. I should be used to it, but still hate it. I feel like I worked hard for nothing.

This week was better. Down 1.4lbs today. The real upside for me is that I feel like I have "cemented" my 25lb loss. It is gone and not coming back! My next big goal is to get my 50lb magnet. I just hope it doesn't take as long for the next 25lbs as it did for the first.

How about the rest of the Thursday "T"s and honorary "T"s? Let's hear from y'all!
mom36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:55 PM   #2  

Terry, I'm still working on my first 25. congrats on your loss!!! Woo hoo!!

I was down 2 pounds today which surprised me. I keep going up and down the same couple of pounds. I weighed at the morning meeting, but I'm going to go to the evening meeting because I like the leader better. I wanted to weigh before I ate a big lunch.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:01 PM   #3  

2lbs is great, Tammy!

I know how you feel about the seesaw back and forth. That drives me nuts. (yes, it's a short drive )

My first 25 took waaay longer than I wanted. I hope to do better on my second and third 25.

How about everybody else? I know you're out there!
Old 03-09-2007, 09:47 AM   #4  

Congrats Tammy and Terry!! Great job ladies!

I didn't weigh in this week. Off sick yesterday didn't feel like it. I may go pop in today and jump on the scale. We'll see.

Congrats again, you guys are doing great!!
Chanty1483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:58 AM   #5  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Terry, thanks so much for starting us off this month. Wow, another month!

Tammy and Terry, congratulations on those losses.
I, too, have been going up and down. I'm soooooo tired of it. I'm back down to my tracker weight. Some day!!!!

Chantal, I'm sorry you've been sick. Hope you're feeling lots better today.

How did everyone else do this week???????

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:41 PM   #6  
Thursday Lady

How is everyone?????

I'm really ready for Thursday weigh-in. I have a good feeling about this week.

Good luck to us all.

Old 03-15-2007, 02:29 PM   #7  

Chanty, I hope you're feeling better!

Tina, how did you do today? I hope it went well!

I lost 2.2lbs this week! Only 0.8lbs more and I'll be down 30! I'm going to try really hard this week. I want the weight off! NOW!

My meeting was really good. I walked in and my leader and the other women who were there (only 3 or 4, it was early) commented and how thin I looked. That really made me feel good. I can tell I've lost and have gone into smaller sizes, but the shirt I was wearing was a really flattering fit, so I can't let it go to my head. Then I would just blow the program. Can't do that!

C'mon everybody! Post your results!
Old 03-15-2007, 09:52 PM   #8  
This is for me!

S/C/G: 205/205/150

Hello, all! I'm with y'all--last week I was down 0.8. Ugh--less than a pound is NOT motivating! BUT, today I was down 3 pounds! To you guys who have lost 25-30 pounds--wow! I can't wait to get there, too! The most fun is moving my little armadillo D-O-W-N.
kitteeglitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:15 AM   #9  

Congrats Terry!! That's a great loss!

So last week I didn't weigh in at all, but I did weigh in yesterday...the result...up 2.8...I've basically been eating anything I want..and at this point am ready to throw in the towel...I don't want to change my ticker b/c that is just depressing. I don't even know anymore...
Old 03-16-2007, 04:13 PM   #10  
This is for me!

S/C/G: 205/205/150

Don't give up! You've lost 34 pounds already--that's a great accomplishment! Just get back on the wagon and think about what you WILL do, not what you have done!
kitteeglitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 07:06 PM   #11  

January 4th. That is the week I was up 2.8lbs. That was still better than November 16th when I was up 3.2lbs.

Chanty, you can't give up. You will get your resolve back. You have already lost 34lbs. If you throw in the towel and gain it back, you will just be disgusted with yourself. Take it from someone who lost 55lbs and gained that and another 20lbs back. It just makes me sick to think that if I had just held on, I would have spent the last 15 years where I want to be instead of hating my weight.

This time around, I am determined that I am going to stick with it for the long haul. In spite of the occasional gains. And there have been plenty, I am going to do it this time. And so will you!
Old 03-21-2007, 11:42 AM   #12  

Thank you Kitteeglitter and Terry for your words of encouragement. I know I am being far too hard on myself, but I just can't help it. I guess I just want better results than what I've got. It's frustrating to see that scale go up, this was my worst gain yet, I think that's why I reacted the way I did.

Thank you again for your encouragement, it's much appreciated.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:53 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 200/200/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Hi you Thursday people!

Hi! I'm new today on this website! Do you gals all weigh-in on Thursdays together?
I have LOTS to lose. It'll be nice to have some support from other people dealing with their own weight issues.
Keep up your good work! 2 pounds or 5 ounces - It's still a loss!
Cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 12:05 PM   #14  
Thursday Lady

Cleveland,
Welcome to the group.
We do not weigh together. Everyone goes to their own meetings or do it at home. In fact, some do not weigh-in on Thursdays anymore. But we are such a great group that we stay together.
You are on the road to healthy living. That's great!!!!

Be sure to come on over to our Thursday Chatters thread. That's where we talk about everything.
Tina
Old 03-21-2007, 03:13 PM   #15  

Hi Cleveland! Welcome to the group!! I'm from a little town near Dayton, Ohio, so we're almost neighbors!! I also have a lot to lose, but I need Tina to give me another kick to get me in gear.

As Tina said, come over to the chatters thread. We solve all the problems of the world. Well, we talk about alot anyway!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote