LA Weight Loss - NewBie to LAWL

View Full Version : NewBie to LAWL

candygirl55
03-06-2007, 03:20 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Christine and I joined LAWL 5 days ago. So far I have had great success and have lost almost 6 lbs. I am from the area of Mankato, MN (just got hit w/ a blizzard) and I am 21 years old. I am married w/ a 5 month old daughter (her picture is displayed). I am currently double majoring in phlebotomy and Medical Lab Tech. I also work at two Mayo Health System Hospitals in Mankato and Waseca as a Nursing Assistant and in ER Registration. I have a pretty busy life so doing LAWL is a little tricky, but I can do it :) This is the first time I have ever had a cook book dictate my food plans.. but I'm very excited to cook!!
Good luck everyone!
My goal wt. is 130 lbs.

katiebug77
03-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Welcome Christine!!! I use the cookbook all the time. There is some great stuff in there. Join us on the Losers and Friends thread! That is where all the action happens.

mamabanana
03-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Hi- Im just restarting and have the same goal! Great job so far, did you start with Fast Forward? Congrats on the baby too

Barb316
03-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Welcome from a fellow Minnesotan! You found the right place for support!

pjbeau
03-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Welcome, Christine! Layla is so cute. I remember being a young mom, going to school, and working full-time. There was no way I could plan meals or diet, so my hat's off to you! The biggest thing is having a support system and you will certainly have that here. Good luck!