100 lb. Club - Back Again.........

View Full Version : Back Again.........

wchs2007
03-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Hello everyone
I have been away for a while.. Started out because my hubby had his gallbladder out and a few weeks later they had to go back in and retrieve some stones ..:devil:
I just have not been doing good on dieting and exercising.. Seems I can never find time to exercise anymore.:?:
I am up maybe 4 pounds..Really I play with about 5 pounds and I am at the top of them:mad:
But I know it is time to get back to work..So here I am.. Back again..
:carrot:

Kae
03-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Stick with it ... you'll get there!

Charbar
03-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Welcome Back. The door is always open!

Shellyknits
03-05-2007, 02:23 PM
I really understand the challenge of trying to find time for exercise. It's amazing how easy it is to find time for other things. For example, I'm a knitter. I can always find a few moments (usually more like an hour) to knit a few rows. But when it comes to finding the time for an hour on the treadmill..... um yea.

At the moment, it's pure stubborness that is keeping me on track. I exercise at the YMCA. I never find the time to work out at home. Somehow having to go somewhere is better for me (that seems crazy as I type it but it's true). The Y is having a 5K walk/run in April and I am determined to finish it. So that's a nice challenge/game I can play with myself. After the 5K, I have no idea what will keep me going! There is something at the Y for my kids too and they ask to go. That gives me a kick in the butt too!

Good luck!

MaWhit
03-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Welcome back!