Old 03-05-2007, 08:07 AM   #1  

Default Weigh in at home, 3/5 - 3/11

Starting the topic. Be back later today.

Judy
JudySP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:09 PM   #2  

Location: Ft Campbell KY/Clarksville TN - studying in Vancouver BC

S/C/G: 220/113/100

Height: 5'5''

1/2lb up. The rag is coming though so I'm not too surprised to be retaining some water. Also had Chinese last night. Considering I used to gain/lose 5lbs with my period I'm surprised to only be 1/2lb up.
Tristesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:01 AM   #3  

Tristesse - it sounds like you really had a loss that will show up big time next week.

Sorry for not getting back yesterday. I had an opportunity to take another yoga class after work and I didn't get home until late.

I had a maintain at Saturday's weigh in which is OK - better than a gain. I've been doing pretty well eating wise. Exercise has been yoga only. I went to a pulmonary doctor on Friday who gave me good news - lung function is fine and the problems I've been having are just what I thought - asthmatic complications of bronchitis. He put me on another round of antibiotics (just to be sure) and 9 days of steroids. He said to hold off on any cardio for a few days but that yoga was OK. I know it's possible to bloat up with steroids so I've been concentrating on my food (especially evening snack) intake to try to avoid a gain. So far, the sneak peeks are OK.

It's been so quiet here lately - come on folks, check-in!!

Judy
JudySP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:52 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

I lost one pound this week -- apparently my body is going to take its own sweet time getting to 199. Running 18 miles, plus other exercise, plus sticking to my points all week -- not good enough for a 2-pound loss. Ugh. I'll take a one-pound loss again, though -- I'm getting there slowly but surely.
LisaMarie71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:34 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Yippee yippee yippee!! I'm down I'm down!! After two very stagnant poor eating habit weeks, I'm down!! YAY!!

I have sat at 159. something until this morning where I am 156.5! YAY! I am SO PLEASED to be back on plan! Yess!! I have worked so hard and honestly thought mayyyybe I'd be back at 157.. but nope, under! I love my WW plan!!

I know.. I'm silly.. but, it works for me lol

Have a super day!!
SD Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:57 PM   #6  
SummerRuth2013-MFP

S/C/G: 275.5/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'5

I'm down 1.5 pounds since the 28th. I've got 9.5 pounds to go to my first goal.
Mimi: congrats on getting down lower. It's hard work to get over a slump.
Lisa: one pound lost is better than one pound gained! Congrats!
Mama_Angel_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama_Angel_2006 View Post
I'm down 1.5 pounds since the 28th. I've got 9.5 pounds to go to my first goal.
Mimi: congrats on getting down lower. It's hard work to get over a slump.
Lisa: one pound lost is better than one pound gained! Congrats!
Thank you!! I am determined to stay on plan to goal. My son graduates in June and I want to wear this fantastic black sheath dress for it. I can't wait! lol

At this stage, I haven't weighed this low in seven years.. By the time I reach my high goal of 140, I won't have been that weight since I was in my early thirties. I'm so excited!!! It truly is just around the corner.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:54 PM   #8  
Romans 12:1,2

S/C/G: 290/266.8/132

Height: 5'0"

I lost .8 this week. I will take it. After my Girl Scout cookie fest, I am happy to have lost anything. BUT I can feel myself slipping back into my old habits and I do not want that to happen. So tomorrow morning I am back to journaling, drinking my water and making healthy choices. I just HAVE to keep going!!!

Tristesse - Sorry you gained, but at least you know why and it's not as much as it has been in the past. Good job. This week will be better.

Judy - Hooray on not gaining! That is great. (((Hugs))) on all the health problems with bronchitis, etc. Hang in there. Hoping you'll be good as new soon!

Lisa - Great job on the 1 pound. You are soooooo close! I know you can do it!

Mimi - Celebrating with you!!! Congrats on a great OP week. Keep it up!
InHisImage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:57 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

I stayed right at the same weight this week. I'm really struggling with staying on plan, so I wasn't too disappointed with that. This week I've done much better, so I am hoping that I can get back on track and have a few more really great weeks and get excited about this again! I almost think that I am self-sabatoging with this whole ONEderland thing. Who knows?

Congrats Lisa! You'll be there next week, you must be just so excited!

Good Loss SD!

Keep it up Angel!

InHisImage - - I have decided that Girl Scout cookies are truly evil. Why on earth did I buy four boxes? I did buy a box of the lowfat oatmeal ones and they are only 3 points for 5 cookies, so it is all about portion control, isn't it?

Have a great week everyone!
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:07 PM   #10  
SummerRuth2013-MFP

S/C/G: 275.5/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'5

Well I weighted myself again today because I was curious about what my weight was with me having gone over on points last night and I'm now down 2.6 lbs since the 28th. Only 8.4 lbs to my first goal weight of 245!
Mama_Angel_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:37 AM   #11  

Location: Ft Campbell KY/Clarksville TN - studying in Vancouver BC

S/C/G: 220/113/100

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
apparently my body is going to take its own sweet time getting to 199.
That happened to me too. I hung out at 201 for what felt like forever and then bam. Finally. 197.
Tristesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:40 AM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristesse View Post
That happened to me too. I hung out at 201 for what felt like forever and then bam. Finally. 197.
I have felt that way as well. I sat at 160 for a very long while and then *bam* 157! It was a great achievement. Now......... to get to 150.. its sooo close and yet, so far. lol.. 149.5 will be an even larger achievment! It will happen, I just want to see it a little sooner than later. Though, I agree I'd rather be at the same weight than to gain, however... lol

I agree Girlscout cookies ARE evil.. however, they do have some that are sugar free.. AND YUMMY.

Have a super day ladies. BBL!!
Old 03-11-2007, 12:34 PM   #13  
Total Loser

S/C/G: 283/277/170

Height: 5'5"

Wow! Incredible progress everyone! :-) I'm a newbie in this sub-forum, though I've tried WW a few times before. After just saying NO (thanks) to The Fat Smash Diet after a week, I'm back on the WW bandwagon.
Nikki2708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:15 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 243/194/165

Great job! It seems like I've been losing the same 6 pounds for about 3 months. My first 43 pounds were easy - but I think I got a little bit cocky when I got below 200. Now I just can't seem to keep it up. I've been up and down, up and down. So, as of last week, I am back on counting every little thing again....Good luck to everyone!
newme407 is offline   Reply With Quote