Old 03-05-2007, 08:06 AM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default Week of March 5 2007

*edited*

Last edited by modkittn; 04-11-2007 at 08:53 AM.
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 212/145/125

Height: 5'5

Thumbs up im new and need to stay focused!!!

im new to this forum and im done with my going on a diet and then cheating sooo bad that im in pain!! k im done! i will stay focused and be healthy and thin by may!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/tulip-...4/125/160/.png
CHICKpea3241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:39 PM   #3  

Thankyou for the warm welcome!! i was in such a rush before but had to start writing..so sorry if i came off short, and just barged in like that. haha anyways Im 24 still in college and i can't stay focused..really since after these holidays, let the weight creep up 20 lbs. and i've been flipfloppin diets my whole life~doing perfect...or completely sabatoging!! horrible!! soo back to W.W. i was doing South beach got through the first 5 days then decided to eat a brownie which i cant even explain where that led to! i did soo well on South beach last year, but i have no motivation to stick to it lately. its soo embarassing!! i've done every diet possible and get soo obsessed than ruin all my hard work, in seconds. :dizzy soo im happy to be on this board and maybe this will help. thanks again
Old 03-05-2007, 10:48 PM   #4  

Lori-how did WI go? Sucks about the airport thing!! I hope it works out to your satisfaction...

Hi Chickpea-welcome! I am an oldtimer who has just returned!!
LoriD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 07:46 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Hi LoriD, welcom back, how have you been? I am also from the Boston area, btw.

Welcome CHICKpea, good for you getting back on the horse w/ such determination. WW is great, not so many restrictions and like Lori said, they do a lot of teaching and they give you tools for life. The program works if you follow it and it isn't over if you fall off the wagon here and there, God knows I do LOL.

Lori
, how was your WI last last night? I am doing great so far this week, but I don't have WI till Saturday so hopefully my motivation keeps up.

I miss the nice weather, it's so cold and windy here, and icy too! Jackson and I take swim classes and I just dread putting getting in the water, and more so getting out of the water in this weather. I mean it is inside and it's a wram pool but... I am also doing music and movement classes w/ Jax and storytime at the Library. I know I am so cheesy, but I am trying to get as much qt in w/ him as humanly possible, before I start my internship in August, ugh!!

Last edited by tanya1979; 03-06-2007 at 07:52 AM.
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:26 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

LOL, Lori so funny bc my husband was at the game last night. I am friends w/ one of the Bruin's wives and she gave me some "family" tickets and Rick and his friends got to meet the team and get autographs. Rick got Jackson's Bruins Jersey autographed and a picture I was bummed that they didn't win, bc that would have been awesome but he had a blast anyways and it's his Birthday this week so it was perfect.

I am doing great w/ WW, and great w/ the gym too. I just hope this time I can REALLY keep it up.

Oh and thanks for asking, yes Jax is doing great.
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:59 PM   #7  

hello ladies,
sorry i've been missing!! i messed up the past two days and was depressed that i let my cravings win AGAIN!! im doing good today so far maybe something finally clicked. i just have a serious problem with chocolate, and no i cant just have 1 piece i need lots!! well i made some f.f. s.f. choc. pudding so that always helps!! hope u all are doing wonderful ttyl
Old 03-07-2007, 07:57 PM   #8  

Hi Ladies! I am here, just busy with work! Lori-WTG on the 2 pounds!! I WI on Monday and am feeling pretty good about it thus far although i started birth control pills this week so we'll see what they do...

How funny that you guys live so close to me!!

Tanya-I hear ya about the cold and swim lessons-just got back from the Y with DD #1-I was like, 'you know Mommy loves you if she a) puts on a swimsuit in public, and b) does it in the freezing cold!" Once I got over being soaked we had a great time though...

I made a good dinner tonight-WW pasta with marinara and broiled scallops-yum, and it only took about 20 min or so to cook! Off to relax with DH...
Lori
Old 03-08-2007, 12:45 PM   #9  

Hello everyone!

Just joined the forum and looking forward to connecting with folks here. Sounds like y'all have a nice connection already. This is my first week on WW (again) and I'm workin' it hard! I went and worked out at a gym for the first time in over a year Tuesday night and going back tonight after work. Today's my worst day food wise as I finished off all the salad yesterday. I'm going to have the last of the carrots and grape tomatoes as part of my lunch today though, so I'll still get at least a serving of veggies today.

Hope everyone has a great day!
celticcowgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:06 PM   #10  

Lori-I'm the opposite-try for the life of me, but I can't get used to grazing on carrots and such-it is 'diet' food to me-I know, a bad attitude! Celticowgrl-Welcome!! I understand the 'WW again' thing-i've been doing this for years and years!! Have good weekends, everyone!