100 lb. Club - Are You Committed Today? March 5-11

GirlyGirlSebas
03-05-2007, 07:58 AM
Good morning, Committed 3FC Friends! Are you ready to be committed this week? Please share your committments with us and we'll encourage each other and keep each other accountable

I haven't been staying 100% on-plan the last few days and my weigh-in today was not what I was hoping for. I've been getting lax on eating all of my meals and snacks and watching portion size. And, the water thing is just a big deal for me to get under control. The one area that I seem to really have a handle on is the exercise. So, my committment for today is to eat all meals and snacks, watch portions and drink the water!

royalsfan1
03-05-2007, 08:05 AM
My commitment is to exercise and watch portion size more carefully. That's a big one!

Mrs Quadcrew
03-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Yep - I am committed!! I was on plan as good as I could be this past weekend. Not nearly as much water as I like to drink though. (riding ATV's and no restrooms for breaks!!) Anyhow, I have my glass here with me now, and I am making up for lost water. I feel sooo dehydrated - I'll be glad when I am back on track with it. SO that is my commitment today - get all my lost water back!

LadySue
03-05-2007, 10:17 AM
This is my longest attempt at dieting (healthier eating) in over 15 years, and I'm still here. My commitment today is to drink my water, at least 6 cups worth. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

SexyRevealed
03-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm feeling pretty good today. I am committing to staying on plan, drinking 80oz of water, and getting some exercise when I get home.

Shellyknits
03-05-2007, 01:31 PM
I am committing to staying OP, drinking at least 64 oz/day and getting my 5 days a week at the Y.

I struggled over the weekend with getting all my meals and snacks in. I'm definately going to do better on that.

Slashnl
03-05-2007, 02:31 PM
I had a difficult weekend, both with exercising and frame of mind. I am committed to getting more exercise this week. And, to start that for the week, I'm committed to exercising today!

SexyRevealed
03-05-2007, 08:51 PM
I didn't exercise today. I'm a little sore and I needed a rest day. I am committing to exercising tomorrow, as well as staying on plan and getting my water.

Penney
03-05-2007, 10:36 PM
For Tuesday - - - I am committed to drinking water and getting lots of veggies!!

royalsfan1
03-06-2007, 07:05 AM
I'm committed. I'm sticking with it.

GirlyGirlSebas
03-06-2007, 08:36 AM
Went to swim class last night. This was my second class. I came away from the class exhausted and nauseous again. I think its a combination of swallowing the pool water and the extra intense ardio exercise. Two months of walking on the treadmill does not compare at all! And, I'm no where near the point where I can swim laps.

My committment for today - increase my walk on the treadmill so my heart rate is in the cardio zone and not just the weight loss zone.

LadySue
03-06-2007, 11:48 AM
I drank my 4 cups of water. I sorta figured out a system for it. So i am going to stick with 4 cups for a while.

I have been entering all my foods on fit day. When I stopped writing my food out in a food journal, I inadvertantly stopped writing down my wt everyday.

My new goal is to enter my wt at fitday everyday.

Slashnl
03-06-2007, 12:00 PM
I got up and exercised today for the first time in a long time. I'm so tickled with myself that I am definitely committed today! Can't blow it now! That was way too early and too darn cold outside to ruin the results with bad food or not enough water.

Mrs Quadcrew
03-06-2007, 01:34 PM
I am committed!! Yep - that is me!:D I think I am finally rehydrated now. I am so glad that I can drink as much water as I want when I am home. I need to figure out a way to get it in when we're riding. I work 3 evenings a week all this month starting tonight, so I will be figuring how to get dinner in before leaving home. (work from 6 - 9pm) that's my commitment for the day.

Penney
03-06-2007, 11:06 PM
I did pretty good today - definitely got the veggies but I was a little light on the water - I am trying to get past the 64 oz point........

Okay - for Wednesday - water, water and water, stay with the veggies - get my exercise and get focused for my 3 month check at the doctors on Thursday - POSITIVE THINKING HERE..... I have to fast for it - - - that has got to be good thing.... LOL

Have a great day ladies!!!

royalsfan1
03-07-2007, 06:58 AM
Today I'm committed to more VEGGIES! I have been looking over my food diary and that is where I seem to lack. So today, that's going to start changing.

GirlyGirlSebas
03-07-2007, 07:41 AM
Good morning!

Okay, I will be honest....I am still struggling a bit. I've not been 100% off plan, but I can definitely do better. And, the water is such an issue for me. The only thing I have a really good grasp on is the exercise. I know its stress as hubby and I are talking about moving out of state. Part of me is excited and part of me is anxious and a little depressed. I'm not sure that makes much sense. So, at night I'm hunting things to eat when I'm not even hungry.

So, today's committment: Start journaling and tracking my food choices on my Fitday account.

Cheryl14
03-07-2007, 08:02 AM
Hi All!

Looking over my Fitday calendar summary of every day I am doing well for calories and exercise BUT need to eat fewer carbs and less fat. I've heard it said that a calorie is a calorie, but maybe my body doesn't see it that way! I still have those blasted TWO POUNDS to shed until I am in ONEderland. I truly thought I'd be there by now!:(

Take care everyone!

Cheryl

SexyRevealed
03-07-2007, 10:02 AM
Cheryl, you will get there!

Rhonda, sorry you are going through a tough time. Hang in there!

Diane, WTG on getting up and exercising!

Today I will eat healthy, drink all of my water, and exercise tonight. :)

RitzyFritz
03-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Yes, I'm comitted! I'm feeling better and better all the time.

LadySue
03-07-2007, 03:30 PM
<----- gave myself a rose for losing my first ten lbs (only able with the help of God, friends and family). Yipppiiee. I remain committed on drinking my water and eating my veggies. My new commitment is to get back to exercising. I started last night with two laps at the ball park.

SexyRevealed
03-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Congrats LadySue!!!

Penney
03-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Outstanding LadySue!!

Cheryl - Get your spirit and drive back in place - It is going to happen - you have done so well!!!

Rhonda - Hang in there - I have moved so many times - so I know exactly how you are feeling.... we are here for you.... post us when you feel anxious, to be honest - there are times when I stress, I start a post - write everything out and NEVER hit submit - it just makes me feel better - strange I know - but it works for me... Where are you thinking of moving to?

Okay - my commitment - no matter what the doctor says on Thursday, I am not going to let it get to me... water, eat on plan and exercise....

Today - I had a melt down and I hit the candy at work - I got 4 60% dark chocolate ghiradelli squares and 1 chocolate peanut butter thingy and ate them all........ grrrr - BAD PENNEY :mad: :devil:

SexyRevealed
03-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Stayed committed today!!!

Tomorrow will be the same: food, water, and exercise. It's all a girl needs! :)

Hope everyone else had a wonderful day!

GirlyGirlSebas
03-08-2007, 07:50 AM
Hi Everyone! Hope you are having a great day.

Cheryl - I agree with you. I have insulin resistance and I don't believe that all calories are created equal. I know that I need to strictly limit artificial sweetners and processed foods or the scales don't move. Hang in there. Your body will start cooperating soon and you will be in Onderland to stay!
LadySue - Congratulations on the 10lbs! What a nice way to reward yourself.
Penney - Chocolate does seem to call our name, huh? Keep going! This was just bump in your road.

Hubby and I are driving to Georgia tomorrow afternoon. We have made contact with a realtor who will be showing us around the area we are interested in. I really have mixed emotions. I'm excited and hopeful, but also sad and anxious. I'm really fighting the need to relax with food. But, I keep committing to continue this journey and I hope I can learn new ways of coping with stress. This is definitely a learning time for me and my new lifestyle.

Today's committment - I will come up with on-plan snacks and portable food that I can pack in a cooler and take with us on our road trip. Hopefully, we can get away with eating only one meal in a restaurant each day and have good weight losses on Monday. At least, I hope to maintain.

rockinrobin
03-08-2007, 08:38 AM
I am popping in here today and perhaps longer as I have had a few shaky days and I feel the need to recommit.

Today I will commit to absolutely staying on plan, not one extra bite of food will pass these lips. Sorry, but I feel the need to post my plan for the day.

B- 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal, 1/2 cup Fiber One cereal w/ 1/2 cup skim milk

S- 60 calorie Danon FF/SF yogurt w/ 1 tbs Fiber One

Lunch, my big meal today as opposed to dinnertime. - 3 oz salmon fillet with broiled sliced tomato and roasted asparagus and green beans

S- either jello SF pudding or 60 calorie SF ice cream bar

Lite supper - 3 oz. tuna in water on 1/2 flat wrap with lettuce and onions. cucumber spears.

If need be an extra snack of either pudding or the ice cream bar.

Lots and lots of water. And exercise.

Rhonda,I wish you tons of good luck on your trip to Georgia. Food wise, house wise and everything else wise. Have a safe and successful trip.

Have a great day ladies. Healthy and safe. And good luck to us all on staying commited. As difficult as that may be at times, the alternative is even MORE difficult. Much more so in fact.

Mrs Quadcrew
03-08-2007, 09:27 AM
Robin - sending you {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and some of that NE mojo I always keep in me now. You'll be FINE today!!

Rhonda - you're gonna find a wonderful home there in GA - and what an adventure!!! A new slimmer you to go with a new house!!!

YEP - I am COMMITTED!! Got my water here, got my walkin' in, and got my plan for the day. We're GONNA DO THIS!! :carrot:

Angihas2
03-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Definitaly committed today!

Food - check!
Water - check!
Excersize - I will !!!

I'm having really hard time with the struggle to excersize. My body wants to, my doesn't. I need a work-out lobotomy, but even if I only do a mile today, I AM going to do something!

LadySue
03-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Mrs Quadcrew....... (I cant remember if I said this on the other message, clearly I remain hopelessly brain dead) you have done amzaing things in such a short period of time. It motivates me to see how proper planning and hard work payoff.

Rhonda......you have a wonderful plan, I hope you have a lot of fun.

Robin.....sounds like a great recommitment.

My commitment is for tomorrow. It occured to me today that I have been eating breakfast really late. So I have already set the alarm earlier for tomorrow, so I can eat breakfast before I take the boys to school. I'm hoping this will help curb my late evening munchies.

royalsfan1
03-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Today I'm STILL committed to veggies. Those aren't a habit yet!

Slashnl
03-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I'm committed today! Had a brief run in with my husband's birthday cake last night. It was so sickingly sweet (and I'm the one that baked it), I almost gagged. So, little victory, I didn't eat but a couple of bites.
NO cake today!!!
Good luck Rhonda! I've always thought Georgia is beautiful.

SexyRevealed
03-08-2007, 02:17 PM
Robin - Good for you for recommitting and stopping it dead in its tracks!

Rhonda - Good luck in GA. I know you are happy/sad, and that's a tough position.

Diane - We all have run ins with different kinds of food. Good for you for only having a little bit. :)

Penney
03-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Rhonda where in GA? My two oldest sons are in Lake Park and my brother has a house outside of Atlanta....... It can be really great there!

Okay - went to the doctor for my diabetes check - looking good so far! Waiting for some final results - might get my meds reduced... WOO HOO!!

So my commitment for tomorrow is water, exercise and eating on plan!!!

Have a wonderful wonderful Friday everyone!

royalsfan1
03-09-2007, 07:00 AM
My commitment today remains veggies. I have no problem with exercise, water, and on plan eating. I STILL have a problem eating enough vegetables. I'm sticking with this commitment until it becomse habit!

GirlyGirlSebas
03-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Hi Everyone! Are you ready for an on-plan weekend?

We leave for GA this afternoon. I will be hitting the grocery store before we leave and packing the cooler with on-plan foods. Hopefully, the scales will stay even or move down on Monday. Penney, we looking at the Dallas area. I'm really hoping its as pretty in person as its seems online. Of course, the trees may still be bare and the grass brown.

Today's committment and my committment for the rest of the weekend: No sugar, no bread, no pasta, no rice.....water, water, water.

Mrs Quadcrew
03-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Robin - I knew you would get back with the program!! Good job!!

Rhonda - you have a great on plan weekend in GA!

YEP ~ I am COMMITTED!!! Down another 3.5 this week for a total of 35.5 in 10 weeks. I LOVE seeing those numbers go down!! I am committed to this new life of mine for sure! Eat good, drink my water, walk 30 minutes and keep AT IT!!:carrot:

rockinrobin
03-09-2007, 09:27 AM
It's so interesting.. I see we all have different problem areas that we need to work on. For some its exercise, for others it's getting enough water or vegetables.Or eating too much sugar or carbs. It's like the things that we have problems with ourselves, everybody else is just doing perfectly fine with.

Yesterday was a great on plan day for me. It felt sooo good.

For today and this weekend as well I will commit to the same as yesterday, STAYING on plan. Eating only the foods that are on my plan. Not having any extra bites of anything. No nibbling. Drinking lots and lots of water. And exercise.

Rhonda, have a lovely successful trip. Have a great day and weekend to the whole wonderful crew here.

SexyRevealed
03-09-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm committing to an on plan weekend. I would like to start back with my FIRM tapes this weekend as well. I'm so glad it's Friday!!!