Carb Counters - What's cooking on Sunday?

View Full Version : What's cooking on Sunday?

Born2run2
03-04-2007, 03:50 PM
:nono: :nono: Well today hasn't been that good so far. Breakfast was a shake, lunch was a couple of hot dogs so far, tonight I plan on doing better and make a pot of lc soup. I need to at least get a salad in there sometime today. I need to start making better choices but some days are harder then others. Judy:p :D

RobinW
03-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Lets see, I had eggs w/cheese for breaky, turkey soup for lunch, and we are heading to sil's for supper. I havent a clue what we are having. So Im keeping tonight as a free meal (should be dessert too) :D Back op 100% tomorrow.

Born2run2
03-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Well how was your Dinner at your SIL"s? Hope you had a nice visit. I didn't end up making soup, we had cutlet steaks last night that I picked up at grocery outlet. It was very tender.

RobinW
03-05-2007, 10:08 AM
It was very good....dil made (that should have read stepson's not son in law) anyway.......dil made stew. The meat had been prepared by itself with all the potatoes, peas, carrots served on the side. So that was pretty nice, I was able to control all the servings!! I had never thought of doing it that way.

So I had a little bit of everything, but passed on the dessert :D I did pretty good.

Born2run2
03-05-2007, 10:14 AM
That is a very good idea, when I make stew I serve the rice in a separate dish so I don't get any. It stands to reason that serving the potatoes and carrots and peas would serve the same purpose. Glad you had a nice time. Judy

beach bum
03-06-2007, 01:26 PM
b-s/f orange marmalade on 1 sl almond bread,1c soy milk
l-HB Egg w ) mayo and lettuce on 1/2 Mini Bagel,1 c of soup
d-Chicken Florentine roll up,14 turnip fries