Food Talk And Fabulous Finds - Luna Nutrition Bar

View Full Version : Luna Nutrition Bar

cytheria21
03-02-2007, 01:49 PM
I recently bought some Luna bars that are only 4 points on WW. Are they safe enough to eat every day? They are easy to eat on the go, and I may incorporate them as a snack. They are very good (in my opinion). Has anyone tried them or heard anything about them?

athenac
03-02-2007, 02:05 PM
I love the Lemon Zest bar. I usually eat them when I don't have time, and I think they're quite filling. I just wouldn't rely on them as a meal everyday. Having them as a snack is a good idea. Some of the bars are under 200 calories.

paperdollme
03-02-2007, 02:09 PM
I really like the Iced Oatmeal Raisin bar. Its 170 calories. It is a little dry, and I don't tend to eat them on the go like most do because I find I enjoy it more if I eat it with like a 1/4 cup of skim milk, just so I can dip it before I take a bite. I know that sounds crazy, but the taste of the bar is delish! Its just a little too dry for me so the milk really makes it yummy.

athenac
03-02-2007, 05:37 PM
I really like the Iced Oatmeal Raisin bar. Its 170 calories. It is a little dry, and I don't tend to eat them on the go like most do because I find I enjoy it more if I eat it with like a 1/4 cup of skim milk, just so I can dip it before I take a bite. I know that sounds crazy, but the taste of the bar is delish! Its just a little too dry for me so the milk really makes it yummy.

That doesn't sound crazy. That's sounds really good. :T

babygrant
03-02-2007, 07:59 PM
I love love love love love the Lemon Zest luna bar. Only thing I dislike is there's quite a bit of sugar in them and preservatives.

sweet_talker
03-02-2007, 11:20 PM
love 'em but can't afford 'em.

valentina
03-03-2007, 08:20 AM
Have you ever tried Lara Bars?

http://www.larabar.com

Their bars are all natural and only contain about 4-5 ingredients each. I love the Cherry Pie, but they're all good. I also like the Chocolate Coconut. It has a barely there chocolate taste and it's not terribly sweet and overwhelming and I find it's not a trigger for sweet food.

They're a little more costly but I think it's worth it. Whole Foods usually has them on sale and I buy the Cherry Pie by the box.