Mini-Goals - I'm in ONEDERLAND

View Full Version : I'm in ONEDERLAND

onmyown
03-02-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm really excited to drop below the 200 mark. I'm going to set up mini goals for myself along the way and this is my first one. Next stop is the 180's. :carrot: I'm just hoping that I can keep up my motivation. I know there will be days that I don't feel like this but I want this so badly. It's just upsetting to me that I let it get this far out of control. But I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina:D

HotDoc
03-02-2007, 01:27 PM
whenever i feel like that, you know down on myself and discouraged, i just look at it this way: it can't get any worse than that. youve seen the worst of it, you lost 6 pounds, it's only getting better from here on. and don't beat yourself up for letting it happen. just look forward and keep that feeling of dissapointment in yourself soley for the purpose of propelling you, not for holding you down anymore. you can do anything. see? you already have.

CONGRAGULATIONS!!!

Cheryl14
03-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Oh YEA, TINA!!!!:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Can't wait to join you there!

Congratulations!!!

Cheryl

FullSteamAhead
03-02-2007, 11:50 PM
congratulations! that is wonderful : ) as far as getting upset about the past or "out of control". I used to do that and then get depressed, it wasn't a good way to expend my energy and led to negativity. Besides, that's history now right? :D Yesterday is gone, and there is "now". To quote one of my favorite ancient psychologists " I and though, here and NOW" Congratulationsssssssss :) keep up the great work.

crazynette826
03-03-2007, 05:18 AM
Congrats!! WTG!!!

jamsk8r
03-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Great job!
:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :congrat: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Cheryl

WindyCityChick
03-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Hey Tina, I just got there myself! Feels great, doesn't it? Congrats on your success :)

Angihas2
03-03-2007, 09:38 PM
WooHooo Congrats! I'll see you there!