100 lb. Club - Adopt a food

View Full Version : Adopt a food

Charbar
02-28-2007, 08:41 AM
Good Morning!

I know that I will have a better chance at success if try new foods. - or even use the ones I eat in healthier ways.

Does anyone want to adopt a food for a month at a time? Let's really focus on that food as a group and try to make it work for us. What do you think? Any foods you would like to start on? Any ideas of what food to pick?

Here are some of my ideas:

bananas
onions
turkey

obviously the list is endless..

What do you all think?

GirlyGirlSebas
02-28-2007, 08:46 AM
I really need to eat more fish and hubby gets tired of salmon. So, my goal is to try different types of fish and fish recipes and have at least two fish meals a week. I'd welcome any healthy recipe recommendations.

Reddalice
02-28-2007, 08:48 AM
I am going to adopt... gimme a sec to think... OKAY! Got it! I am going to adopt cherries, broccoli, and lentils. If I don't like them, however, I am giving them up for adoption. ^-~

Charbar
02-28-2007, 08:50 AM
Fish! Oh... I'm guessing you are not talking about the battered deep fried kind? That's the only kind I eat... and I haven't had that in maybe 10 years! We eat no seafood...

Normally I would say no to fish.. but maybe I should try .. :barf: it.

Charbar
02-28-2007, 08:53 AM
The idea is that we all adopt the SAME food. That we really focus on it. Recipes, calories, how to serve it to company, how to serve it to children!

RitzyFritz
02-28-2007, 08:57 AM
Charbar: So you want us all to take the same food and fix it and then give ideas as to what worked afterward? If so, do you want us to do the bananas, onions, and turkey? Just want to clarify.

rockinrobin
02-28-2007, 08:58 AM
I'm a little confused........... but that happens a lot to me.

bizlawchik
02-28-2007, 09:16 AM
I know I'm new, but some fish suggestions that are working for me:

Tilapia - Pat dry w/paper towel and coat one side w/Morton's Lite Salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat on med-high heat for about a min. Add the fish and cook for about 3-4 mins until it starts looking white on the edges. While the fish is cooking, put the same Morton's Lite Salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Spray the top of the fish with the cooking spray and flip. Cook for another 2-3 mins or until it feels flaky when you stick a fork into it. Top w/horseradish sauce and 1oz rf Kraft 2% parmesan cheese. The spraying of the fish on the second side combined with the garlic powder makes it "brown" on both sides and it gets a little crust like you really did pan fry it.

Easy, quick and yummy! I know the horseradish sounds weird, but it's really good.

Two other ideas: Top fish w/McCormicks Fat Free lemon dill sauce (at the fish counter) and bake for 20 mins. Really good if you throw in some mushrooms and other veggies to bake w/it.

Line a small cookie sheet (like the kind in your toaster oven) with foil. Put your fish, scallops or shrimp on it and sprinkle very liberally with garlic powder. Also add a little salt and pepper. Melt 1T rf butter and 1T lemon juice in the microwave and pour over the fish. Broil for about 7 mins. Can also add mushrooms and onions for a one dish meal.

These have been my three favorite fish recipes lately. Just thought I'd share even if we don't adopt fish this time around. :)

Charbar
02-28-2007, 09:21 AM
bizlawchick has the right idea. We all adopt one food for one month. I want to own this food. I want all your wonderful ideas for this food. I want to try this food in ways I never thought of.
Every month or so we change the food.

Let's start with (gulp) fish.

How do you prepare it?
do you fry it, bake it, "george" it?
how many calories are in it?
what type of fish do you eat?
do you bread it?
do you make fish soup? gross....

but you get the idea....

exhaust me with fish

okay.. maybe this was a silly idea. but for some of us we need to explore foods more... healthier foods, or foods that we just need to prepared heathier, or be more creative.

Make sense?
maybe we should drop this ...

royalsfan1
02-28-2007, 09:33 AM
I think it makes sense. I happen to love fish but still don't think we eat it enough...mainly because I hate the way it makes my house smell! haha So I'll get over it and start fixing it if you all can make it happen. I've got some really good recipes that I'll share if anyone is interested. Some aren't extremely low fat but I still find that I can fit them into my daily plan. However, Robin and others who are eating a lot less calories than I am may have to make a lot of modifications....

bizlawchik
02-28-2007, 09:36 AM
I use tilapia almost exclusively with all of those recipes. It's widely available here, doesn't have a strong "fishy" taste, and it's pretty cheap.

CyberGypsy
02-28-2007, 09:36 AM
Vote for Turkey

rockinrobin
02-28-2007, 09:46 AM
Salmon fillet is a great, hearty almost meaty fish with great taste and ZERO fishy smell.

I have the guy at the fish store cut it into 3 oz pieces for me. I then take it home and wrap them real well individually and then in a freezer ziploc bag. It stays nice and fresh for at least 1 month. I defrost it in the fridge.

I bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 mins. I like my fish well done, not too soft, otherwise it turns me off. I rinse it off, check for bones. Very simple recipe. I sprinkle it with garlic and onion powder, a little paprika, a little salt and pepper. I broil a sliced tomato (before hand) and place it on top of the fish. Really quick, easy and tasty.

I'll pop back later with a couple of more recipes, for talapia and the salmon. I've got something I MUST tend to. (Like that's stopped me before)

Kae
02-28-2007, 09:57 AM
oh, this is great. I love fish and I have been trying to find new ways to cook it. I actually just bought a little seafood cook book the other day, which I do not have here with me as I am at work, but I can post a couple of the recipes on this thread tomorrow...

Bizlawchik- I'm with you. I eat a lot of Tilapia... probably 90% of the fish I eat is Tilapia. I like the taste and it's cheap. I will have to try those recipes. Anyone else have some fishy ideas?

bizlawchik
02-28-2007, 10:06 AM
I'm not a salmon girl, but DH LOVES this recipe from Sandra Lee. It's not really on my plan, either, but it may work for some of you.

Beer Salmon
1 (12-inch) tail piece salmon fillet (about 1 1/2 pounds)
2 teaspoons garlic salt
3 tablespoons brown sugar
4 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 (12-ounce) bottle beer

Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Using aluminum foil, create an oblong cooking tray (approximately 13 inches by 8 inches by 2 inches) to be placed directly on grill. Place salmon fillet in center of tray. Season first with garlic salt, sprinkle with brown sugar, and then cover with pieces of butter. Top with sliced red onions. Pour beer of choice into tray to just below the highest point of the fillet. Cover tray with aluminum foil to envelope fish completely. Place tray on grill, cover with lid, and grill for approximately 8 minutes or until just cooked through.

phantastica
02-28-2007, 10:10 AM
It took me a bit to get used to fish, too. I started with salmon and "meatier" fish, and now I do the whiter, flakier stuff as well. As a kid, fish was always breaded and fried, and served with tartar sauce! Ick!

I usually broil it, "george" it, or bake it. For flavor, I blacken it or add olive oil, pepper, lemon or lime. Other good fish seasonings are ginger, garlic, hot sauce, salsa/pico de gallo, and things like Nature's Seasons (premixed spice combinations). Another good (but not so healthy) topping is parmesan and mayo.

I almost always serve it with a green vegetable and a sweet potato.

djs06
02-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Dana, I love the idea, but booooy do I hate fish. I'd be interested to see what people come up with for it though!

RitzyFritz
02-28-2007, 10:12 AM
WOW! Believe it or not, this is JUST what I needed! I don't "do" fish very well, but with my lab results coming back with low HDL yesterday, fish is a must for me now at least twice a week. I will definitely be using this thread and its great suggestions! Thanks...and keep them coming!!

Charbar
02-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Dana, I love the idea, but booooy do I hate fish. I'd be interested to see what people come up with for it though!

I don't like it either... but I know I should try it.. maybe
maybe I will get some great idea here.

I think we should do this once a week...
we will call the thread: food of the week... what do you all think?

phantastica
02-28-2007, 10:55 AM
I like "Adopt a Food" better for a thread title. :) - and yeah, a week is easier.

bizlawchik
02-28-2007, 10:55 AM
I think committing to trying it once during the week will probably be easier than a month. And think of all the fun food finds that will appear!

rockinrobin
02-28-2007, 11:05 AM
I use this topping on any fish, usually Tilapia

Figure for about 4 servings. I'm very bad with measurements because I make up my own recipes. So these are really approximates.

About 1 TBS butter, softened
About 3 TBS seasoned corn flake crumbs or seasoned bread crumbs. Mix together.

First I clean the fish, rub about 3 large cloves of crushed over about 4 pieces of fish. I Then sprinkle the fish with a little onion powder, salt and some pepper. I then squeeze the juice of one lemon over the fish. And then I add the topping, kinda crumbling it on. It comes out crusty. Really good.

I also sometimes make a salmon teryiaki type fish.

Using fillets. Sprinkle on lots of garlic powder, sliced scallions and then I use a brown sesame seed thick sauce teryiaki type sauce, the brand is Mikee. I guess we all have different brands where we shop. You don't need a lot of the sauce, it's quite tasty. And bake it, that's it. Delicious.

I will tell you this, I love fish and it's health benefits. But if I didn't LIKE it, I could never eat it. So I know you gals are trying to try new things, but if you still don't like it, I don't know, I just couldn't eat stuff I don't like. I certainly hope you grow to like it, but if not........ I think the reason I have stayed on plan as long as I have is because I have found food that I really and truly love and look forward to eating. Knowing that I enjoy everything that I eat truly helps me to stay on plan. It does sometimes take time to figure that out, but it's worth it.

By the way, I like both names.

bizlawchik
02-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Very true about having to like your food. You're setting yourself up for failure if you force yourself to eat something you don't like. But... I have found that trying the fish different ways has made me actually like it. Just keep trying.

rockinrobin
02-28-2007, 11:21 AM
Don't get me wrong Bizlawchk, I whole heartedly agree everyone should certainly try fish in different ways and hopefully they will find a way that they DO like it. 100%. But if after many, many attempts and really giving it a good try and still you don't care for it, well then ..........

bizlawchik
02-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Oh, I was agreeing with you on that one. I'm like that w/salmon. Tried it many different ways and it will never happen.

phantastica
02-28-2007, 11:38 AM
I think the only 2 foods I dislike are ... beets, and liver. No wonder I'm fat. Ha

boaterswife
02-28-2007, 11:44 AM
I purchased some Hoki fillets at the suggestion of the seafood counter guy at the grocery store. Very cheap, and tasty! I'm not sure of the calories, but they are considered "white fish" so the ww points are very low....I believe 4 points for a 6 oz fillet (my book is at home, sorry!), and a 6 oz fillet is huge! I sprinkle both sides heavily with Old Bay Seasoning, then saute lightly in olive oil to get in the healthy oils for the day. Love it! I eat mine as is, DH pours salsa over the top of his.

healthytoad
02-28-2007, 11:58 AM
My favorite current fish recipe is oven baked catfish! It's like fried without the calories :) Here is one recipe that is great when you have an urge for chicken wings. It's shown as an appetizer, but I have done this for dinner and served it with a toss salad. :

Buffalo-Style Catfish Strips with Ranch Dressing

From
The inspiration for this appetizer is Buffalo chicken wings. We breaded and baked catfish strips, then drizzled them with a spicy sauce. If you don't like spicy foods, omit the hot pepper sauce. Products labeled "hot sauce" generally have less heat and stronger vinegar flavor than those labeled "hot pepper sauce," which are intensely hot and should be used sparingly.

2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
1 pound catfish fillets, cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
Cooking spray
1/3 cup hot sauce (such as Crystal)
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup fat-free ranch dressing
4 celery stalks, cut into 1/4 x 3-inch sticks
4 carrots, cut into 1/4 x 3-inch sticks

Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish, stirring with a whisk. Place egg whites in a shallow dish. Place cornflakes in a shallow dish. Working with 1 fish strip at a time, dredge in flour mixture. Dip in egg whites; dredge in cornflakes. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining fish strips, flour mixture, egg whites, and cornflakes.

Lightly coat fish strips with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until done, turning once.

Combine hot sauce, pepper sauce, and Worcestershire in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in butter. Drizzle hot sauce mixture over fish. Serve with ranch dressing, celery, and carrots.

Yield: 8 servings (serving size: about 2 ounces fish, 1/2 celery stalk, 1/2 carrot, and 1 tablespoon dressing)

CALORIES 183 (30% from fat); FAT 6.2g (sat 2g,mono 2.5g,poly 1.1g); PROTEIN 12.5g; CHOLESTEROL 31mg; CALCIUM 34mg; SODIUM 618mg; FIBER 2g; IRON 3mg; CARBOHYDRATE 19.2g

Cooking Light, SEPTEMBER 2002

nelie
02-28-2007, 02:34 PM
Fish is something that was an acquired taste for me. One of my favorite ways to cook it is in a pressure cooker. The pressure cooker really infuses flavors well into the fish. One of my favorite ways to eat fish is to make fish tacos.

For the pressure cooker, I put frozen fish filets, some water, various spices and cook for 20 minutes. The spices vary on what I'm feeling. Mrs Dash is pretty good but so are cajun rubs and such.

Penney
02-28-2007, 09:52 PM
I love this idea - I am not the best with fish, I normally get the "ready-made" fish, or I use tuna, shrimp or the fake lobster and crab - -- - I don't think that those are the best choices.... I have to look at the calories, I have not really used them in the last month....

Okay - Adopt a food - - - can we use that as a tax deduction?

lizziness
02-28-2007, 10:16 PM
we mostly eat salmon and tuna steaks around here. Tuna steaks are great if you hate fish. Treat them just like regular steak, season and toss on the grill.So delish!!
For salmon, I am getting a little bit bored, but there are a ton of things you can do with it... i love to go to recipezaar's website and just do a search, then sort it by the best ratings... I have found a ton of great things to do with it.

Another great one to try is Mahi Mahi if you're not a fish lover. It's meatier too. All three are good this way, but Mahi Mahi in particular I like to bake in a foil pouch in the oven with my seasonings, usually something Asian sometimes even just teryaki sauce. Then chop it up and add it to stir fry. YUM!

SuchAPrettyFace
03-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Dangit, Dana, I had some banana ideas... :kickcan:

Fish are food, NOT friends. :cool:

Fish: what can I say, it comes from a can. Tuna + lowfat mayo & spices = yum, same with boneless skinless salmon in a can. Add some whole grain crackers & a piece of fruit & it's lunch.

Mix honey & lime juice to glaze a piece of salmon before baking. Or you can frost it with lowfat mayo like it's a cake (thin layer) and sprinkle with Mrs Dash before baking.

Shrimp Scampi is easy to make but SO not good for you. Butter, olive oil, garlic, onion, parsley, and cooked linguini. And a shot of real lemon juice. And of course, shrimps with the tails ripped OFF.

Linguine w/clam sauce, also easy to make, not as healthy either. Olive oil on bottom of pan. Chopped onions into hot olive oil. Let them get almost translucent. Add a couple cloves of mashed garlic (you can chop it up fine if you're going to leave it in there, or leave it whole to fish it out at the end), BE CAREFUL not to let the garlic burn, the whole dish will taste awful. When it's nicely browned, add a can of minced clams including the juice, oregano, black pepper and parsley. (and a shot of lemon juice if you want) If you want to make it a red clam sauce, just add half a cup of your favorite spaghetti sauce.

Sheila53 has this awesome fish thing she does with laughing cow & I think parmesan, for baking fish. It's to die for. She posted it awhile ago in Gretchen's recipe thread.

Cooked shrimp I like on top of a green salad w/some light Catalina dressing. Something about the tomatoey sweetness of that dressing realy gives the shrimps some zing.

Goddess Jessica
03-01-2007, 01:12 AM
I have eaten fish all my life. I guess it's a benefit from having a father as a fisherman. Twice a year he would fish in the Great Lakes and bring back an entire deep freeze worth of fish. Nowadays, I am a sushi fiend (at least twice a week!)

For people who are not fans of the fishies, then I suggest you start with a lighter flavored fish: Orange Roughy, Perch and Tilapia are excellent light flavored fish. This recipe uses light flavored fish, onions and lemons. You can use this cooking method over the grill or in the oven. If you use the oven, preheat to 400F.

http://www.alazing.com/gifs/small/z_sf007s.jpg

GJ's Dad's Recipe
1 fish filet
1/2 onion
1/2 lemon
Salt & Pepper
Aluminium Foil (Heavy Duty)

You are going to make a foil packet. Center the fish on a sheet of foil. Bring up foil sides. Slice your onion over the fish. Squeeze the lemon juice over the fish (I actually leave a couple of slices of lemon in the packet because I love lemon). Crack some pepper and add a pinch of salt.

Now make your packet. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
http://www.chuckwagondiner.com/art/foil2.jpg
http://www.chuckwagondiner.com/art/foil3.jpg
Cook for 10 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fish. Thicker fish may need longer time to cook). Take the packet out of the oven and open. Your fish flesh should be opaque and flaky.

RitzyFritz
03-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Wow, Jessica! I'm trying this TONIGHT! Thanks!

RebaR
03-02-2007, 05:52 PM
I like fish, but don't want it all the time... should fix it more than I do... but here is one way I like talipa... dip in an egg wash, and then in crushed BAKED cool ranch doritos... bake... simple...but yum!!! A perfect way to use up the end of the bag of doritos that are crunched anyway.... I know, it's not the healthiest but it's better than a crust and frying!

Angihas2
03-02-2007, 06:59 PM
We eat fish all the time here. Probably 3+ times a week. Tilipia because its absolutely cheap. Lots of salmon, halibut, trout<when we catch it> same for bass, catfish etc etc.

Fish tacos<the healthy kind!>
Brown fish in pan, using small amount of olive oil until flaky., chunk fish up, set aside.<season as you like, I like it spicy, so dribble habenero sauce in it>

Chop up lettuce<we use darker like romaine, kelp, etc>, tomato, a quarter to a half an avacado<for 2 tacos>, sprouts, basically any veggie you like.

mix fish in with veggies, roll a lemon & lime hard against counter as if loosening inner flesh, cut open, squeeze juice of both over entire mixture, mix well, but dont beat the fish up.

roll it all into a whole wheat/grain pita or whole wheat flat bread, douse with salsa or pico and it's all set.

Baked tilipia

make foil pockets, dry fish well, rub lightly with freshly pressed garlic, lay garlic beside fish. cover fish in your favorite veggies, spritz with lemon juice, drizzle tbsp of olive oil over it, close, bake until done. serve with brown rice or whole wheat pasta

phantastica
03-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Yum. Those tacos are going to be on my menu this weekend!

TempleBody
03-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Sorry, I'm so late. I've been away for the week.

I LOVE fish now. I used to hate it, but my husband and his family have me hooked.

And hey, no (gulps) at Fish SOUP. I make the BEST fish soup that is PERFECT for anyone on a diet. It doesn't taste fishy at all.

Light, Red Multi-Fish Soup (okay, so I'm not good with recipe names haha)

You'll need:
3 Large ripe tomatoes
1 Red Pepper
1 Onion
1/4 of a tiny hot red pepper (you can add as much or as less depending on taste. I like mine with just a hint of heat. I don't want the heat to be overwhelming.)
2-3 Fresh Basil Leaves
BONELESS, SKINLESS FISH FILLETS Salmon, Cod, Halibut, Haddock (I buy them in small packs. Here in Toronto they're about 2-3$ a pack and I usually have enough to make the soup several times). Cut them in "two-bite size" pieces.
Shrimp (shells & tail removed- I use precooked)
Spices (Salt, Pepper, maybe lemon..whatever you like!)

In a blender combine, tomatoes (skins on), red pepper, onion, and the piece of the chili. Once blended, add to a soup pot. You'll want to add about 3-4 cups of water. More or less depending on if you want a runnier soup. Add seasoning and basil leaves, bring to boil, and then had the fish. Once the fish is cooked usually takes 10-15 minutes, turn the soup down low and add the the shrimp. Since the shrimp is already cooked you just need to wait for it to dissolve and be at the texture you like. And that's it!!

Trust me, I used to never eat fish until I started eating this soup. You won't even know you're eating fish. lol

Oh, and for a great serving idea, put baby spinach leaves in a bowl and pour the soup on top. The baby spinach will soft, but it won't get soggy textured. This is a great way for a person to eat fresh/raw spinach if they don't really care for raw foods.

Angihas2
03-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Ah yes, let's not forget swordfish steaks :drool:

Get 2 swordfish steaks
2 Tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
1 lime
2 cloves freshly crushed/pressed garlic

rinse and pat dry swordfish
place in a gallon size zip lock bag, so that both steaks lay flat
toss in 2 Tbsp soy sauce
roll lime roughly against counter top before slicing so it gets mushyish
slice open, squeeze as much juice as you can from lime into ziplock bag
if you don't have a garlic press<GET ONE!!> use glass/cup to crush fresh garlic cloves, peel them and crush them more. Toss into ziplock bag too.

Let marinate for at least 30 minutes. The longer it marinates, the yummier it is, but more than an hour would be overkill.

Grill or broil until done.

This is hands down one of my fave swordfish recipes for quickness and taste. It's also gorgeous to serve to guests. We grill or broil veggie kebabs with the fish, lightly brushed with olive oil and fresh herbs. We serve with sangria, a huge spinach and grilled corn salad. It's a great summer dish.

:hun:

CyberGypsy
03-02-2007, 09:51 PM
hummmm no fish for me unless its red lobster...

melsfolly
03-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Great thread Dana! We need a survey up to decide what next week's food of the week is going to be!

I love fish, but hate to cook it (actually I was just to lazy to figure out how to cook it) but GJ's Dad's Recipe sounds simple enough that even I could do it. Guess what I'm having this weekend???!!!

(How do you pronounce Tilapia? I've been wanting to try it, but was too embarrased to try to say it :D)

Charbar
03-03-2007, 05:57 PM
I LOVE fish now. I used to hate it, but my husband and his family have me hooked.

hooked! :rofl:

jennylou
03-03-2007, 06:14 PM
I love this thread! I love fish, but don't really know how to cook it (minus shrimp!).

I make shrimp veggie stir frys a lot. :)

I BF, so I try not to eat too much fish in any one week since there is mercury in some fish. But, I eat more than when I was pregnant. :)

With it being Lent, this thread is perfect. :) Thanks!

TempleBody
03-03-2007, 08:11 PM
LoL! I didn't even notice the pun, but yes I am "hooked" haha

I pronounce Tilapia like till-lap-e-Uh But I think its more ti-lap-e-Ah

melsfolly
03-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Just an update - I used GJ's Dad's Recipe last night with a little bit of a modification and it was wonderful! I hadn't gotten in all of my veggie requirements for the day so along with the onion I cut up mushrooms, strips of green pepper and strips of carrots and threw them in the pack also. I had to cook it for 20 minutes. :drool:

CyberGypsy
03-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Hate fish.... can we move on to Turkey...lol

skinnycook
03-04-2007, 09:31 AM
I vote for CHOCOLATE! I wish!!!

CyberGypsy
03-04-2007, 09:36 AM
I vote for CHOCOLATE! I wish!!!

MMMMMMMMMM chocolate...

jennylou
03-04-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm inspired by this thread and will make some fish this week. :) I am going to try the foil recipe!

As for the next food, I think we should do something like non-meat meals. I try and not have meat every night of the week, but I admit that at times it's hard to feel satisfied without that meat on the plate - it just feels like something is missing. So, I'd love things that are complete meals. :)

CyberGypsy
03-04-2007, 01:08 PM
We use to grill it on the BBQ with the foil, however i added lime.......and old bay seasoning.......but Red Lobster is better....and
no smellwhich bothers me more