General chatter - Ezmoney's Birthday????

View Full Version : Ezmoney's Birthday????

srmb60
02-27-2007, 09:56 AM
:D Today!:D

techwife
02-27-2007, 10:01 AM
:woo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GARY!!:woo:

:bday2you:

junebug41
02-27-2007, 10:01 AM
Gary doesn't have a birthday....

Does he???

:bday2you: you little :devil:!

shelby897
02-27-2007, 10:14 AM
Happy birthday to the one man strong enough to put up with all these women!!

:woo:

melekalikimaka
02-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Hauoli la hanau Gary :hb: :gift: :balloons: :cheers:

Enjoy your day.

lizziness
02-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Happy Birthday!:)

alinnell
02-27-2007, 11:44 AM
:woo: :woo: Happy Birthday to you!!! :woo: :woo:

Are you going to have your cake :hb: and eat it too? :hun:

rockinrobin
02-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

Hope you have a fantastic day and an even better year ahead.

:hb: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb:

I gave you lots of cake cause you're the only one on this site who doesn't seem to have a weight problem. So go on and enjoy your cake!!!

FrouFrou
02-27-2007, 01:15 PM
A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Gary!

:hat: :balloons: :gift: :woo: :hb: :bday2you: :hb: :woo: :gift: :balloons: :hat:

mandalinn82
02-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Happy Birthday, Gary!

:balloons: :balloons: :hb: :bday2you: :hb: :balloons: :balloons:

4myloves
02-27-2007, 02:16 PM
Happy birthday you little stink bug!!!

:wizard: Here's hoping all of your birthday wishes come true!!

tikanique
02-27-2007, 02:38 PM
Happy Birthday Gary! Hope you have an extinguisher to help you put out your cake!!!!!

Just kidding, dude! Lots of Love to ya from the Midwest!!

Tiki

lilybelle
02-27-2007, 02:45 PM
Happy Birthday Gary, hope you have a great day.

There, that's my one nice thing to say to you this year. Got it over with. LOL

jtammy
02-27-2007, 03:00 PM
Happy Birthday! What did you end up doing today?

sweet_talker
02-27-2007, 04:25 PM
:woo: Happy Birthday! :woo:

ennay
02-27-2007, 06:19 PM
Happy Birthday GARY!!!!

Hope all dem candles don't set the house on fire

And kudos Angie for putting up with him for one more year!

707Goddess
02-27-2007, 07:17 PM
Happy Birthday from one :censored: talker to the next :lol3:

EZMONEY
02-27-2007, 08:05 PM
:D Today!:D

THANK-YOU for posting it dear! :thanks:

:woo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GARY!!:woo:

THANK-YOU TECH! I didn't know "hockey folks" were that sweet! :thanks:

Gary doesn't have a birthday....

Does he???

:bday2you: you little :devil:!

THANK-YOU JUNEBUG :thanks: Got the official invitation for that "wedding" yesterday!

Happy birthday to the one man strong enough to put up with all these women!!

:woo:

THANK-YOU SHELBY :thanks: But the shoe is on the other foot ~ THANKS for putting up with me!

EZMONEY
02-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Hauoli la hanau Gary :hb: :gift: :balloons: :cheers:

Enjoy your day.

THANK-YOU NOELLE! :thanks: from one non-swimmer to another ;)

Happy Birthday!:)

THANK-YOU LIZZI! :thanks:

:woo: :woo: Happy Birthday to you!!! :woo: :woo:

Are you going to have your cake :hb: and eat it too? :hun:

THANK-YOU ALLISON! Actually my daughter and soon to be son in law made these chocolate won-ton things for me :chockiss: :drool:

Happy Birthday!!!!

Hope you have a fantastic day and an even better year ahead.

:hb: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb: :hb:

I gave you lots of cake cause you're the only one on this site who doesn't seem to have a weight problem. So go on and enjoy your cake!!!

THANK-YOU ROCKINROBIN! :thanks: But as far as the weight problem...hummm...good thing for "me" I don't send profiles ;)

EZMONEY
02-27-2007, 08:25 PM
A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Gary!

:hat: :balloons: :gift: :woo: :hb: :bday2you: :hb: :woo: :gift: :balloons: :hat:

THANK-YOU WITCHYWOMAN see how high...oh :o :thanks:

Happy Birthday, Gary!

:balloons: :balloons: :hb: :bday2you: :hb: :balloons: :balloons:

THANK-YOU MANDALINN! :thanks: Now get back to work on that wedding! ;)

Happy birthday you little stink bug!!!

WO-WO there 4MYSELF! Birthdays are BATH days around here ;) I gonna be smellin' gooood! :thanks:

:wizard: Here's hoping all of your birthday wishes come true!!

Well, hummm...if they did, I could get arrested! ;)

Happy Birthday Gary! Hope you have an extinguisher to help you put out your cake!!!!!

Just kidding, dude! Lots of Love to ya from the Midwest!!

Tiki

HEY TIKI! THANK-YOU! :thanks: I do have a fire :flame: extinguisher..now, if I could only "remember" where I put my glasses ;) For my PRESENT from you I just want you to root PAC10 all through MARCH MADNESS! :carrot:

EZMONEY
02-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Happy Birthday Gary, hope you have a great day.

There, that's my one nice thing to say to you this year. Got it over with. LOL

THANK-YOU LILLYBELLE! :thanks: That means so much to me! Of course I "HAVE" to be nice :hug: to you...with your DH's guns and all ;)

Happy Birthday! What did you end up doing today?

THANK-YOU TAMMY! :thanks: I worked a short day (we had a night job to finish last night) then came home and walked the dogs for a couple of easy mile then made some cheese enchiladas for dinner.

:woo: Happy Birthday! :woo:

THANK-YOU for taking time out from your classes SWEET_TALKER! :thanks: You are sweet! :chockiss:

Happy Birthday GARY!!!!

Hope all dem candles don't set the house on fire

THANK-YOU ENNAY! :thanks: Wouldn't be the first time :lol:

And kudos Angie for putting up with him for one more year!

WHAT! She's stayin'!? :carrot: ...oh...you meant "last" year!

Happy Birthday from one :censored: talker to the next :lol3:

THANK-YOU GODDESS! You know I :love: love :love: your style!

EZMONEY
02-27-2007, 09:03 PM
THANK-YOU all so much! Do I have the BEST FRIENDS! or what!

We pretty much celebrated my birthday on Sunday. Some of you older...er...more MATURE ones like ME know how hard it is to get everyone together for any occasion...unless there is $$$ MONEY involved! ;) Angie made one of my favorite meals grilled chicken on real good buns..:nono: no not hers! ;) with lettuce, tomato, red onion, guacamole, cheddar cheese and honey mustard dressing...as Rachael says "YUM-O!"

Then my daughter and soon to be son in law made these chocolate won-ton things with mint...very good...but I didn't :nono: tell him! ;) They also gave me a case of my favorite rootbeer (which I think I paid for) from BEV&MO-re money and some gourmet popcorn..aww...the gifts you get from a daughter putting herself through grad school ;) My son and daughter in law got me a book on the top 10 wins for USC FOOTBALL...did you see that TIKI!? ;) Angie got me a MP3 Player ZEN NANO PLUS...whatever that is? Something to do with music....she said I will have to figure it out MYSELF!...yea right! My nephew will be in trouble for something...he is every 12.5 minutes...and I will just make a trade... NO restriction in exchange for "training" :)

I called my mom in Illinois while I was walking the mutts and got my :hb: from her, she is on oxygen so I call her, less stress on her. My brother and sis called and my brother in law (married to my sis). My daughter called before work this morning, e-mailed from work and called on her way to class. My son just called on his way back to his classroom from coaching track practice. And then YOU GALS! It was a great birthday!! Thank-you so much :hug:

sweet_talker
02-28-2007, 12:16 AM
I'm so glad you had a nice birthday!!! And a tasty one too. :cp:

It's so sweet that you thanked everyone individually! Very kind indeed. :dancer:

EZMONEY
02-28-2007, 12:20 AM
:hug: :cookie: :yikes: ....that's cookie monster ;)

sweet_talker
02-28-2007, 12:39 AM
:cookie: I don't remember more than 1 or 2 days in the past four or so months where I didn't have at least ONE cookie. They're my weakness. :hug:

tikanique
02-28-2007, 01:26 PM
LOL!!!! Gary, it's against my RELIGION to cheer for any conference other than the SEC!!! Did you catch our lady's BB coach singing Rocky Top in a cheer uniform during the men's BB Game?? Only in the SEC is there that much spirit. No other conference has anything on us!

Tiki

EZMONEY
02-28-2007, 06:15 PM
LOL!!!! Gary, it's against my RELIGION to cheer for any conference other than the SEC!!! Did you catch our lady's BB coach singing Rocky Top in a cheer uniform during the men's BB Game?? Only in the SEC is there that much spirit. No other conference has anything on us!

Tiki

If I had to :cheer2: for ANYTHING (other than PEYTON) in the SEC I would CHANGE religions! :) ...Pat looked good in the :cheer2: uniform ;) I hear PEYTON even gave a pep talk...but did ya really need one against FLORIDA? they have lost 3 of 4...has beens....;)

Go with the PAC 10 ...half our conference is top 20!

tikanique
03-01-2007, 11:20 PM
yeah, yeah, whatever. If you cheered for the SEC you'd have to change your religion to football cause that is what we all believe in down here, especially in VOL country. And don't sleep on Florida. They can still come back and take it all. Think I'm wrong? Then think about February 8. The SEC is fierce baby!

Tiki

EZMONEY
03-01-2007, 11:33 PM
see ya at the tourney TIKI baby ~~ IT'S ON!