Mini-Goals - 100 big ones - GONE!!! Woo hoo!!!

View Full Version : 100 big ones - GONE!!! Woo hoo!!!

rockinrobin
02-26-2007, 07:01 AM
I'm doing the Rocky dance. Hands up in the air. I am a fighter after all, fighting the biggest fight of my life. And I just won a pretty nice sized battle.
I still can't believe it - I have now lost 100 lbs. Stepped on the scale this snowy, icy morning and there it was 186.8, I round up so I'm calling it 187 lbs. 100 freakin' pounds gone. My 15 year old 5 ft. 1" daughter weighs 99 lbs. I have just lost an entire persons worth. I still can't believe it. First of all how, HOW was I walking around with more then a daughters worth on me. Oh and WHY? All right, let's not get started on that. Today's a good day, no reflecting for me. Just gonna enjoy this feeling for a bit and then move on. Lots more work to be done. Oh yeah and today makes 25 weeks for me since I changed my lifestyle. How appropos. Changing my life, I most certainly have.

sharonrr
02-26-2007, 07:04 AM
Wow Robin, you are an inspiration to all of us. You dance all morning, you go girl. :carrot:

crazynette826
02-26-2007, 07:36 AM
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: Congrats Robin!!!! That's awesome!! I knew it was only a few more days before you'd be posting this wonderful news!! Enjoy your day!!! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Libby1972
02-26-2007, 07:56 AM
What an accomplishment! Feel proud.

NurseMichelle
02-26-2007, 08:01 AM
ROBIN!!! YOU DID IT!!!

So proud of you darlin! SO SO SO proud. Love ya babe xoxoxoxo!

toofatforu
02-26-2007, 08:24 AM
way to go congratulations!

jtammy
02-26-2007, 08:36 AM
:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Robin, You have done so fantastically well. I hope you enjoy your special 100 pounds lost day. :)

Angihas2
02-26-2007, 08:37 AM
wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo way to go Robin!!!! You keep on dancing! I'm dancing with ya!

rockinrobin
02-26-2007, 09:27 AM
Thank you so much for your kind words, today and always.

I'm am definitely going to enjoy today, it does feel really special. I can't imagine what it feels like to reach goal. How unbelivably special must that feel like? OMG, can you imagine??? One day ..... one day. ;)

Mrs Quadcrew
02-26-2007, 09:33 AM
Robin, I am setting here with tears in my eyes!! What an accomplishment.....I've been waiting for you to post that news, and my heart just jumped when I saw the post - I saw the title and without even looking, I KNEW it was YOU!! Congratulations ~ and thank you for always sharing yourself here. You always inspire me. Enjoy this very special day!!!:hug:

rockinrobin
02-26-2007, 09:51 AM
Oh thank you so very much Mrs. Quadcrew!!! You are such a doll. I find YOU such an asset to this site and the 100lb club. I'm so happy for you, because I know you have found what works for you and you are well on your way to reaching all your goals.

beautifulone
02-26-2007, 10:06 AM
Robin, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :balloons: Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!!

You are incredible. Thank you for being part of this community, I can't imagine it without you!

problysewin
02-26-2007, 10:46 AM
rockinrobin-

Congratulations!!!! You are one of the many people who inspire me daily since I've been here. What a fantastic accomplishment. I think you give wonderful advice and you are such an asset to this site. I'm very happy for you! Way to go!

Michelle
02-26-2007, 11:26 AM
:congrat: Robin!!! WOW, what a huge accomplishment and you should be so proud of yourself!! You lost 100 pounds in just a little over 6 months, OMG, what plan are you using if you don't mind me asking?? Thank you!

Luminous
02-26-2007, 11:47 AM
:woohoo: Fabulous! :woohoo:

Robin, you are always so sane, so centered. What an amazing accomplishment. Your success and continued success (for I have none, zero, zip doubt that you will achieve any goal you set) is a shining light! Thank you for inspiring me with your can-do attitude.

babygrant
02-26-2007, 11:47 AM
WOW! You ARE rockin'!!!! GOOD JOB! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

ArtsyGirl
02-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Hooray to you Robin! Your hard work and results are so inspiring to all of us. Congratulations on such a wonderful milestone!

alinnell
02-26-2007, 12:53 PM
:bravo: I said it earlier today on another thread, but it bears repeating! :bravo:

Robin~ you are truly an inspiration! You give such good advice! We are so proud of you and your accomplishment!

Cheryl14
02-26-2007, 01:24 PM
YEA, ROBIN!!!!!

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

One for every AMAZING pound lost, Robin!

Cheryl

beautifulone
02-26-2007, 03:12 PM
Oh my gosh Cheryl... I am amazed!!! Never before have I seen so many pumped up carrots shaking their stuff!

LindseyLouWho
02-26-2007, 03:15 PM
:carrot: :dancer: :jig: :cb:

:woohoo: Congratulations! One day I hope to know what it feels like to lose 100lbs. Enjoy your special day!!!

-Lindsey

zajanatural
02-26-2007, 03:42 PM
OMG, I am so happy for you! THat is truly an inspiration:hug:

rockinrobin
02-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Awww, thanks so much ladies. You're the greatest!!!

Lindsey, you've got to be POSITIVE, one day you WILL know what it's like to lose 100 lbs!!!!!

Cheryl, you're too much. That's a whole lot of carrots!!!! Bugs bunny would be in heaven. Thank you.

Beautiful one, thank you love. (Did you notice my signature? Thanks for all the great quotes, it was hard just picking one.)

Thank you to each and everyone of you as well. You gals have all made my special day just that much more special. Thank you again. :hug:

Newlifestyle
02-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Way to go Robin. It is amazing how God places people in our lives for a reason and I know he placed you on this site for a big reason. I always find your posts so helpful, you give great advice and you are so accepting of everyone. Thanks for all you do Robin.
I was so excited for you. You derserve this, you work hard and keep on giving to all of us.
I thank you so very much Robin.
Ann

Stinger
02-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Robin that's why they call you 'Rockin'.

You go girl! What an inspiration. I know you have battled away at this. You should be proud at all you've done in such a short time. What a victory!

JasonsLea
02-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Woooot Robin!:carrot:

Reddalice
02-26-2007, 09:56 PM
Robin! Way to go! Keep fighting and keep sharing with us your progress! ^-^ I feel inspired, maybe I'll write a poem.

LisaMarie71
02-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Oh my goodness!!! How did I miss this thread!!!??? I'm freaking out right now. I could've been celebrating with you guys since yesterday!!

Robin, you are SO amazing. I hope you know how much of an inspiration you are to all of us. You've tackled this with such clearheaded determination, and all along the way, we've had the benefit of your wisdom and enthusiasm to keep us going as well. I keep saying that 3FC is what has made the difference for me this time, and when I say it I'm usually thinking of particular posters whose encouragement and support have been so valuable -- and you are definitely at the top of that list!

Enjoy this feeling -- revel in it!! You've done something incredible, something that takes lots of strength! And in doing so, you've let the rest of us know that we can do it too! I feel honored that I can celebrate this milestone with you! :hug:

rockinrobin
02-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Newlifestyle, I thank YOU so very much. What a sweet post. You are so very kind. I feel truly blessed to have found this place and have the opportunity to connect with so many people who like me struggle with weight problems.

Thank you so much Stinger and Jasonslea.

Thank you Reddalice!!! A poem, hmmm? Sounds good to me!!!!

LisaMarie, you are just too incredibly kind and wonderful. I LOVE reading your posts, you - you RUNNER you. What an inspiration YOU are. I am so glad we are going through our journeys together!!!!

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. A true blessing. :hug:

futuresurferchick
02-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Congrats Robin! :carrot:

sweet_talker
02-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Amazing work!! That's such a huge milestone and accomplishment. I read that you dropped !!!100!!! in another post too! Your name pops up all over the place and I always love reading your posts!

:woohoo: :woohoo:

WindyCityChick
02-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Just saw this thread tonight, and wanted to say congratulations Robin, you are awesome! :cp: When are we going to get to see some photos of the amazing transformation?!

rockinrobin
03-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Thanks futuresurferchick. And thank you too, sweettalker, yeah, I am all over the place, aren't I? I find this site totally and completely precious to me and oh so very valuable.

Thanks Rachel!!! Umm,I'm a bit camera shy. But I did indeed take a before shot the day I started my journey. I think I will be waiting til I hit goal or near it to post the pics. I will get them up - eventually. Thanks for asking.