Weight Loss Support - Can I just say...

View Full Version : Can I just say...

Rtael
02-26-2007, 12:00 AM
YYYYUUUUUMMMM.

I just worked out and then came back to my dorm room and erased all my hard work by eating *delicious* chocolate chip/M&M cookies, and I don't even really feel bad about it....yet. Post-cookie high still.

Bikini Ready
02-26-2007, 12:08 AM
I just ate a cookie too and I don't feel bad about it either! But the main reason I don't feel bad is that A) I was under my calories for the day so it didn't put me over, B) I only had one instead of 5 like I usually would have and C) if I didn't let myself eat the cookie I would feel deprived and would have awful cravings which might have led to a binge. I feel very satisfied but I'm not going to let cookie eating become a habit!

Rtael
02-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Haha well I had three...so I was halfway between new you and old you. :p

almostheaven
02-26-2007, 11:37 AM
I don't bring them into the house so they won't tempt me, because I WILL eat the whole pack. But my daughter had some Kashi cookies and I ate a couple of those yesterday.

baffled111
02-26-2007, 12:35 PM
I have to plan (and start to prepare) my post-workout meal before I go to the gym. About 45 mins into my workout I find myself getting hungry and fantasizing about food. If I didn't already have it planned out, I'd be inclined to overdo it when I got home on really terrible foods.