General chatter - What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

alinnell
02-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Okay, I'll start. This may not be the dumbest, but it was pretty far up the ladder:

I go to the grocery store and as I'm putting my groceries in the trunk, my purse and keys get in the way. I throw my them in the trunk. I unload all the groceries, grab my purse and shut the trunk. Yep, keys are in the trunk and I had not yet unlocked the door. Alas, DH is out of town for the weekend (he goes out of town perhaps once every 5 years!). Thankfully, I have my wallet and cell phone so I can call AAA. AAA comes and opens the door but the electrical system in the car is such that if the door is not opened with the opener, the electrical system shuts down until you open the car with the opener. Yup, I had to crawl into the backseat, unlatch the split fold down, crawl into the trunk to get the keys. All while the AAA guy is watching. How embarrassing! I didn't have to pay anything for the AAA service, but I did give him a $20 tip in hopes that he doesn't tell the story to his friends!

BTW, I got a new car--it has keyless entry and keyless ignition. The instruction book says that you cannot lock the key fob in the car or the trunk. I tried, it's true! I'll never lock my keys inside again unless I'm in DH's car!!!

ennay
02-21-2007, 07:20 PM
lol this reminds me of a story - really more dh's story

friends of ours with a subaru found out the hard way that if you have the car running and lock the doors you CAN NOT unlock it with the fob, only with a key. They had tried to warm up their car one evening and locked it and took the fob and couldnt unlock it.

So the same day they tell us this dh and I go to a movie in OUR subaru and we are talking about it and we get to the theater and get out of the car and dh leaves the keys in the ignition, gets out hits the lock button on the door and locks the keys in the car.

We had to call those same friends to drive to our house, go in, get our spares and come get us.

mandalinn82
02-21-2007, 07:29 PM
The dumbest thing you've ever done was lock your keys in your trunk? I've done that! More than once! Eeesh.

My dumb things all ended up with injuries. Like tripping over a chair and breaking my wrist. Even though I knew the chair was there. (to my credit, the chair was in a weird place, I was getting up to pee in the middle of the night, and it was mid-finals and I was exhausted...but STILL)

Lets see, what else. I have tripped and fallen down stairs. Dropped knives on my foot, and on my knuckle requiring stitches. Lots of stupid, lots of injuries.

EZMONEY
02-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Got married ~ TWICE! :lol:

oh...wait a minute...that's what my ex and Angie say....:(

Just kidding~ I LOVE being married, especially to my wife!!!

Get n healthy
02-21-2007, 10:17 PM
Well, i just have the typical dumb things...like putting my foot in my mouth...i do that often. My sister, mom, and my best friend won the award of dummest things said. Get this, my sister was with me and a group of political intellectuals one day. She blurted out, "wait, who was president when Kennedy got shot?" It was insanely quiet after she said that. Once she realized what she said she turned beet red and didnt say another word the entire night.
Next prize goes to my best friend. We were on a road trip to florida with our boyfriends (whom we later married) and she said, "what state would we end up in if we kept going straight down through Florida?" Too funny.
Then there is my dear mother. She was giving my 13 year old a geography lesson. They got on the topic of Alaska. She said, "isnt it funny how Alaska is right next to Hawaii yet their climates are so different". My son just looked at her. She took pity on his confused look and proceeded to show him on the map how they are both located at the bottom left of the map they were looking at. My son looked at me and said, "What am i supposed to say?" He didnt want to be rude and point out to grandma that alaska is actually up by Canada, they just show it by Hawaii because the map doesnt have Canada on it. Geeze mom. She laughed and said, "Well, i always wondered why an island had such a straight edge on that eastern side." DUH. Too funny.
Hanging out with relatives like that can make you feel really smart, ha ha.

BlueToBlue
02-21-2007, 11:13 PM
The dumbest thing you've ever done was lock your keys in your trunk? I've done that! More than once! Eeesh.

Same here...locking my keys in my car isn't even close to the dumbest thing I've ever done. I used to lock my keys in the car so frequently that I took to carrying a spare key in my purse and keeping another spare in the house. Then I would lock my car key, house key, and purse in the car. I did this once in the middle of the freeway during the morning rush hour. It is an amusing story but surprisingly not the dumbest thing I've ever done so I won't digress to tell it here.

The dumbest thing I've ever done is hit myself with my own car. The first thing you have to understand is that it was an incredibly awesome car. It was a 1979 Fiat Spider Convertible--the kind with the little round headlights, barely any back seat, and a cute little luggage rack on the trunk (here is a picture of one: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.carzone.ie/images/glenncahillSpyBro808.jpg&imgrefurl=http://cars.rte.ie/usedcars/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dcar%26carID%3D103222&h=266&w=400&sz=22&hl=en&start=16&tbnid=JYcMG8dJsbtcTM:&tbnh=82&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfiat%2Bspider%2Bconvertible%26svnum%3 D10%26hl%3Den%26rls%3DGGLD,GGLD:2004-34,GGLD:en%26sa%3DN, but mine was white with a maroon interior). It was the envy of all my friends and I felt so hip driving it. :dancer: Fiats, however, are notorious for breaking down. Every two weeks it stopped running for some reason or another, often at inconvenient times. :mad: At this time, there was some problem with the transmission so that sometimes it wouldn't go into reverse (it was a stick shift). We had a long narrow driveway that sloped downward towards the street with a tree at the bottom of it. The car was parked at the top of the driveway (you see where this is going, don't you). I had to go somewhere that I couldn't be late for, I couldn't get the car in reverse, and my Dad (my trusty mechanic that normally fixed these things for me) wasn't home. So I thought, I'll just give it a little push, it will start rolling down the driveway, I'll hop in and be on my way. I'd actually done this successfully before, but this time I pushed it a little crooked and it was angling towards the dreaded tree. :fr: Remember, this is a totally awesome car! So, in my panicked logic, I thought: "I'll jump behind the car and stop it before it hits the tree." Looking back, all I can say is thank God for the tree. I caught up with the car just about at the tree and jumped behind it. The car smashed into the tree with my leg cushioning the bumper nicely, then bounced off and I was able to quickly pull my leg out before the car rolled back into the tree. It was three weeks of physical therapy before I could walk on the leg again, but other than that, both the car and I came out just fine. If the tree hadn't been there, I don't think things would have come out quite so well. :o I've done a lot of dumb things, but that was definitely my dumbest moment. :frypan:

ennay
02-22-2007, 10:37 AM
ok this is a pretty good one

My sophomore year in college I came back to campus early after winter break. The dorms were still closed.

dumb thing #1 - I made "arrangements" to crash with some friends who were notoriously unreliable - mostly because they spent so much time higher than a kite that they never remembered what they agreed to. I didnt confirm with them before I flew back either.

Fortunately the airline lost my luggage. I say that because I had to call them for their address to send the luggage and thats when I figured out that they werent home/in town. Had I not had lost luggage, I would have taken the light rail there and been stranded in the most dangerous part of cleveland at 2 am.

So I found another friend that I barely knew and called him - gave his address to the airline and his roommate came to the airport to get me. Luggage was delivered early early the next morning.

The friend was super nice and the next day said if I drove him to work I could use his car that day. So I dropped him off at a huge office building with agreement to come back at 5. No idea of the name of the company he worked for in the building. No way to contact him.

I drove back to the street he lived on. That is when it dawned on me that all the houses looked alike and I had no idea which one was his. I had left my address book with the phone number and the address at the house.

Finally after a couple of hours of trying to track him down through campus, I called the airline and asked them the address where they delivered the luggage

"we show here that you signed for it"

"yes, I did, but I dont know where I was at the time"

they probably thought I was a complete druggie

p.s. that friend...he's now my dh :)

zoritsa
02-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Two dumb moments pop into my head.The first was when I was about 14 or so and closed the car door on my finger.I didn't realize it until I tried to walk away.Of course,a trip to Urgent Care was required and I lost a fingernail :stars:

The second was when I was about 24,and in a hurry to pit an advacado.Held it in my hand and used a knife.Yep...it slipped and went through my hand.Another trip to Urgent Care and stitches :o Funny thing was,I used knives at work all day long,and never hurt myself there.

Soggy
02-22-2007, 10:44 AM
lmao My parents' friend ran herself over. It was a bit worse than yours, though. She lives on a HUGE hill and leaned in the car to get something and somehow accidentally knocked it into reverse and it rolled down, dragging her down the hill and running her over. It ended up going UP a telephone pole. She was out of commission for MONTHS.

As for me, I NEVER do anything dumb. I'm perfect! :angel:

Actually I just don't know where to start :lol:

The dumbest thing I've ever done is hit myself with my own car.

ennay
02-22-2007, 12:02 PM
I didnt really do anything stupid here, but my dumbest trip to the ER..

I was unwrapping a bouillion cube and the foil went under my fingernail. I tried cleaning it as best I could. A week later it was seeming a bit infected so I put some neosporin on it. The neosporin attacked the infection swelling it like crazy---under my nail. I swear to god it hurt worse than labor. At midnight I drove to the ER to get it lanced and cleaned (and a tetanus) which they did without anesthetic.

srmb60
02-22-2007, 12:22 PM
I backed my Tempo under the flat bed of my DH's work truck once.

marbleflys
02-22-2007, 12:26 PM
I've done many dumb things....(like marry my Xhusband) but one of the worst was trip over the dog on a wet tile floor, self-propell forward, land splat on my face, breaking both nose and elbow.....repair surgery was extensive and painful.

Angihas2
02-22-2007, 12:48 PM
When I was 12, I stole my dads truck, a 4x4 Ford, parked it in the driveway, with the intent of cleaning it up and spiffing it up, so I and some friends could go cruising. When I got out, I didn't put it fully in park, I hadn't actually turned it off, hopped back in, meant to stomp on the break and stomped on the gas, with the truck in reverse, driving it full speed on TOP of the across the street neighbours 79 Celica. As IF that wasn't bad enough, I then slam it in OverDrive in an attempt to get it off the car, like maybe the guy wouldn't notice??, when that didn't work, I used the 4x4 option and literally melted the transmission into a blob. Needless to say, it was a long, long, LONG time before I drove again.

harrypotterybarn
02-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Mine starts with me saying "I wonder why they say these lawn darts are so dangerous"....and ends with you filling in the rest with your own imaginations. ;)

lizziness
02-22-2007, 01:12 PM
hehehe. so many stupid stories... I have done the avacado knife through the hand thing, mine didn't require stitches but it did require a tetanus shot. :(

My most embarassing trip to the emergency room - it's the holidays and I'm making truffles for my family. The chocolate is hot and needs to set up so I go to put it in the freezer, which shot one of those huge Freezer packs (you know the big plastic things with blue goo to put in lunch boxes) out at me, which landed on my toe and during the scuffle all my boiling hot chocolates slid off the tray and right down my chest and cleavage. :( Lucky for me my toe was not broken, but it still sucked.

I am a huge clod, and am constantly doing embarassing things, like once I was running and then I just wasn't running anymore. I didn't trip or twist my ankle, just fell for no apparent reason. Severely bruised the top of my foot, had to be on crutches for like 2 weeks... finally healed up, and I fell and reinjured it the day I gave the crutches back. I am AWESOME! :)

almostheaven
02-22-2007, 02:07 PM
I've done the two dumb marriages thing too EZ. Don't sweat it. And I've locked my keys in the car more times than I can count. I don't know if it was dumb or smart to lock them in the car across from the police station though. Like someone said...I really don't know where to start. ;)

alinnell
02-22-2007, 04:31 PM
I've actually managed to lock my keys in the car while the car was running. DH wasn't too happy about that one!

NotTheCheat
02-22-2007, 04:57 PM
I can't believe I am admitting this publicly, but here goes.

I was moving a few years ago and it was with my bf and his parents. We were taking my car and a rental truck. I was driving my car and my bf's mother was with me and my bf was driving the truck and his dad was with him. We had to pick up a large computer from my office (that is another story altogether) and decided to stop at McDonald's for breakfast on the way. The area we were isn't the greatest, so when my car arrived there first (the truck was a bit slower) we sat in the car and talked for a while. Fast forward to when we are leaving, and I go to look for my keys. I can't find them. As we walk up to the car, I notice it is RUNNING. I left the keys in the ignition, the car running and the doors unlocked (again, in a not so great neighborhood), but thank goodness it was obviously still there. I could not believe my own stupidity. It would have been the utmost of simplicity for someone to climb in and drive away.

CinnamonGirl
02-22-2007, 05:05 PM
When I was twelve I thought I'd help my mom by making some brownies (why I thought that would help "her" I don't know, LOL). I went to take the beaters out of the electric blender. I put the fingers of my left hand through the beaters and used my right hand to hold the blender top so I could pull the beaters out. I had my thumb on the ON button and intead of pulling the beaters out I turned the blender on and all my fingers were twisted into the blades. My poor dad had to slowly pry my fingers out of the blades... twist, cry, gently pull, twist, cry, gently pull, over and over! Poor dad!

Beth

lilybelle
02-22-2007, 05:11 PM
I bought a brand new Mustang a few years ago. Had worked a 7PM-7AM shift and got home tired, but knowing it would be my night off work decided to take my kids fishing. We loaded the poles and gear in my trunk and drove to the lake near our house. I noticed the water was a lot calmer down further from the dam so we drove on down to where the road ended and there was a sandy bank. I drove into the sand because other vehicles were there. It never occurred to me that the other vehicles were 4 wheel drive. DUH. I wasn't 15 feet off the pavement when my car started to sink. Of course, I tried to rock it back and forth until I noticed it was buried up past the door handles. A park ranger came by and said "maam, you can't drive that kind of car down on that sand". I badly wanted to say "No Sh-t". Instead I called for a tow truck with AAA. They kept wanting my tag number, I didn't have a tag number, the car was just bought about 3 days before this incident. LOL. It's funny now. But, it wasn't at the time. Best part was, the tow truck driver new my fiancee' (now DH) and told him what an ignorant thing "some woman" had done that day. LOL.

707Goddess
02-22-2007, 05:22 PM
ok mine's bad i was staying outta town in a nice hotel for training and they gave us a break for lunch so i had lunch and i was running short on time i had to use the restroom so i ran to my room use the rest room and ran to the front desk to let them know my husband would be arriving soon and to give him a room key so then i feel this gentelman press up against me from behind and i quickly asked what the **** are you doing he replies that the back of my mini skirt was up in my pantyhose and yes i was wearing thong underware and to top it off the resteraunt was wide open facing the front desk so yeah lunch time bare butt EVERYONE WATCHING
i pulled my skirt down and just started laughing so hard (that's what i do when im nervious) and walked out
look on michelle's face when she turned around and saw all those people staring at her
PRICELESS ~ :lol3:

veggielover
02-22-2007, 06:17 PM
hmm... i guess dating my last bf was it, but i can't regret it since i learned so much from that horrid relationship...

almostheaven
02-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Oooh NottheCheat reminded me of two moving stories. When hubby, half asleep, driving a Budget rental truck all night, pulled in to a station and filled the tank. Started her up and smoke came out. We always used UHaul before that, so he paid no attention to the "Diesel Only" sign on the side of the truck. Ewwwww Cost us about $300 to have the gas pumped out and to fill up again with diesel, plus the cost of the unleaded.

Then there's my daughter moving late at night in her UHaul rental. She's in her car, dad in the truck, mom in their car at the rear. As they head up an interstate ramp, mom discovers the back door of the truck wasn't latched, just as the bookcase comes crashing down in front of her. Dad, oblivious, drives on. Mom's on the interstate ramp at 2 a.m. moving furniture out of the road. Dad, farther along, realizes she's not behind him, pulls over and calls her cell phone.

alinnell
02-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Oooh NottheCheat reminded me of two moving stories. When hubby, half asleep, driving a Budget rental truck all night, pulled in to a station and filled the tank. Started her up and smoke came out. We always used UHaul before that, so he paid no attention to the "Diesel Only" sign on the side of the truck. Ewwwww Cost us about $300 to have the gas pumped out and to fill up again with diesel, plus the cost of the unleaded.

My girlfriend once put diesel in her boyfriend's Porsche. Needless to say he wasn't a happy camper. Her excuse? She knew it needed a different kind of fuel that "regular" (should have been "premium").

BlueToBlue
02-22-2007, 09:52 PM
I've actually managed to lock my keys in the car while the car was running.

Oh, I've done that. Multiple times. Once at a Sting concert and I didn't figure it out until after the concert. So the car ran for the entire concert and then for the hour afterwards that it took the parking log to clear out so a tow truck could get in to open it for me. Luckily Sting always puts on a short concert or we wouldn't have had any gas left.

When I was in college, my BF and I accidently put motor in the transmission fluid resevoir (we were trying to put it in the oil resevoir). He went to a different school, I was visiting him and had to drive back to my school that night for class the next day. BF, bless his soul, sucked it out with a straw!

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-22-2007, 10:59 PM
Besides letting myself get way too heavy, I fell down down a flight of stairs and dislocated my knee, slipped in gravel and fractured my leg, tried to use a treadmill and fell on my face, I think the very worst was when I was ten. I was hand-sewing something and dropped the needle on a wooden slat floor.

I dropped down to search for it cuz I didn't want to step on it; after much searching to no avail, I decided to just get another needle and start again. That's when I noticed it, the needle was right thru my left thumb, just under the nail (all the way thru). I didn't even feel it go in; but comin' out was another thing.

My aunt had to use a pair of pliers while my mother held my hand; there were a lot of tears cuz man it hurt. I mostly recall the look on their faces when they first saw ... they recoiled at the same time. LOL. Glad I can laugh about it now ~ Rosebud. :hug:

lizziness
02-22-2007, 11:14 PM
ouch! I once was working a cross stitch project and had gotten a fair way into it when I got up to take a break and the cross stitch project came with me- I had sewn it to myself!*LOL*

I did a lot of very stupid dangerous things as a teenager but they are not appropriate to be discussed.:D

alinnell
02-23-2007, 10:53 AM
I did a lot of very stupid dangerous things as a teenager but they are not appropriate to be discussed.:D

Didn't we all?

Frankly the difference between dumb and stupid is this:

Dumb is it happening without thinking about it.
Stupid is knowing it is dumb and doing it anyway.

lizziness
02-23-2007, 12:16 PM
So true... :)

Is that really me
02-23-2007, 03:40 PM
When I moved out of my parents house I got an apartment and a cat. I had just fininshed folding several loads of laundry and was carrying the full basket into the bedroom when Eric the Cat decided to turn my legs into a slalom course. Trying not to drop the basket, I tripped over him and slammed my foot into the bedpost and broke my toe on my right foot (the one next to the pinkie toe).

Fast forward ten years. Married w/children. I was walking either up or down the basement steps and tripped, once again, not on Eric the Cat but on Eric the Cat's beat up, barely a triangle orange w/a bit of green yarn tail catnip mouse. Slammed my foot into the step and broke my toe on my right foot (the one next to the pinkie toe).

Fast forward another ten years or so to last fall. Changing the sheets on my oldest daughters bed. Husband left the metal step ladder right in the middle of my daughter's room. Strike one. Asked daughter to pick up her room earlier; she proceeded to merely move the pile of junk she calls her stuff from one spot to another. Strike two. As I'm changing the sheets, am having a huge fight w/youngest daughter to get her butt in gear, get the dishwasher emptied and get ready for school. Strike three. Turned around, slammed my foot into said footstool and broke my toe on my right foot (the one next to the pinkie toe).

Also managed to break my pinkie toe (of course on my right foot!) by catching it on the door jamb getting out of the shower. Fortunately, this particular break occurred at a separate time.

But my favorite dumb thing was at my high school graduation. I went to an all girls Catholic high school, very small graduating class (just over 100 kids). We had to wear Grecian gowns (hey, hey stop laughing ;)) and the class was on the stage in the auditorium. They called us one by one to get our diplomas. We had to walk down the steps of the bleachers that they had set up on stage. Must have been those darn heels, cause boom! down I went the whole flight and landed at the feet of Mother Margaret Xavier (her name pretty much sums up the fact that she was the head honcho and a no-nonsense nun.) I got up, took my diploma and went back and sat down. Although embarrassed, I also thought it was hysterical and was immensely disappointed that my dad missed the picture.

I'm sure dumb things are in store for me yet! Great thread.

Jo

TBJ333
02-25-2007, 04:30 PM
At my first trial, I kept saying, "May the record reflect that the defendant has identified the witness" instead of the other way around! I felt so stupid every time I said it! But then a few months later, I saw another newbie lawyer do the same thing.

:o

FrouFrou
02-25-2007, 05:59 PM
Dumbest thing I've ever done was letting myself get fat.

britomart
02-25-2007, 06:06 PM
Don't know if this is the dumbest but I felt pretty stupid afterwards!

This happened over Xmas break so I was visiting my fiance in Canada. DF got a paper published recently and his father called to congratulate him. He was in the shower, so I picked up his cell phone -- which I never do, there was never a need -- and got his father. His father (who I've never met, btw) asked me how DF took the news of being published, and I said...

"Oh, he didn't have much of an erection."

:lol:
(I meant "reaction", in case that wasn't clear!)

lilybelle
02-25-2007, 07:24 PM
I embarassed both me and DH at walmart. I was paying out with groceries and DH found me and had a new fishing pole. He said I like this one it's stiffer than my other one. I blurted out "oh, it's always best to have a stiffer rod".(I meant for crappie fishing). The little pregnant cashier turned beet red and we did too.

EZMONEY
02-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Starting to get xxxx rated here...:o ...:love: it.

lizziness
02-26-2007, 03:23 AM
oh, i say dumb things way more often than i do them... i can't even count the many things i've said wrong.. but this one sticks in my mind...

i was working at a call center and I meant to ask the person on the phone if they could hold for me... but what came out was "could you hold me, please?"
ACK!!!

Mummy_Tummy
02-26-2007, 06:42 AM
I had been to see a production of Jesus Christ Superstar and was really taken with the actor who played Peter. Months later, I was introduced to him at a party and I said to him "Hi, I saw your performance in JCS and I just want to tell you, I loved your Peter.":o

I have never ever lived that down! And it was made worse when he and I were in a show together (Why The Lord Come To Sand Mountain) and he played Peter again.:^:

Course my other really stupid thing was me, fresh-faced and 18, in my first "grown-up" job checking businessmen into a convention. I asked the first guy "are you here as a guest or are you an exhibitionist?":o :o

And Lilybelle and Britomart, maybe cos your stories reminded me of my own, but oh my gawwwwd, I was cracking up!

Leenie
02-26-2007, 12:05 PM
OMG where do I begin :o

I came into work one day and started taking off my coat (getting ready to hang it up) when something out of the corner of my eye went running 90 mph past me... I screamed on the top of my lungs WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO then grabbed my NEW boss who was standing there and threw him in front of me (as if he should kill it).. Girls I yelled LOUD!!!!

Well my boss bent down and picked that black thing up and I almost freaked when he came near me with it.... Talk about being embarssed !!!! guess what it was ???? it was a button that fell off my coat and rolled past me :o :o :o :o

I WAS MORTIFIED !!!!!!! he didn't even say a word to me LOLOL men sheesh.

lilybelle
02-26-2007, 12:46 PM
LOL at "I loved your Peter".

2frustrated
02-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Oh dear me - this is mortifying.

I was about 13 and had been picked for the hockey team! :eek: The fat girl on the hockey team - I mean imagine! Anyway, so I got there, then I had to do a free pass as a Left Half or something and there were all these people infront of me shouting at me and I didn't have a clue of who to pass to or what to do - all my team were being marked really well, so I turned round and passed to the Left Back, who was standing in front of goal :o I almost scored a home goal, but not quite. Needless to say that was the end of my hockey career. I was put on the sidelines at half time and cried my little socks off! I remember being taken off halfway through lacrosse as well, that was also mortifying, however I was doing WELL that game!

Geez any wonder I hated sports after that? :p

Bravelilchicken
02-26-2007, 12:58 PM
LOL I worked a split shift at a resteraunt, well on the 2 hours I had between shifts me and boytoy were making out and suddenly I realized I was late to get back, ran out the door, and made everyone cat call and worse when I realized I didn't comb the back of my hair down smooth. Honestly all we did was kiss!!!
My mom is notorious for ordering a large cock instead of coke.
And when I was skinny (size 7) I had a middy shirt on, talking and flirting with some guys at the resteraunt I worked at, unfortunately I didn't realize my shirt had crept up to my neck leaving me in just my bra, I still cringe at the memory and I still thank God I had on my cutest bra.

JaimePhan
02-26-2007, 01:01 PM
I stuck my hand in a blender. It was on. :?:

lilybelle
02-26-2007, 01:30 PM
2frustrated, your sports stories jogged my memory. I was playing on the tag football team in high school. I was trying to pull the tag from my really young , hot-looking coaches gym shorts. I missed and grabbed him square between the legs. LOL. We were both so embarassed.

I accidentally came home with my jeans on wrong side outwards once. Now try explaining that one to your mom. LOL

problysewin
02-26-2007, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE][/I accidentally came home with my jeans on wrong side outwards once. Now try explaining that one to your mom. LOL
QUOTE]

Lilybelle- that is hillarious!

britomart
02-26-2007, 02:17 PM
How about trying to explain that to us? I'm puzzled! :lol:
This thread is awesome <3

zoritsa
02-26-2007, 02:27 PM
I stuck my hand in a blender. It was on. :?:

Ouch!Not quite a blender,but when I worked at Dairy Queen,my thumb hit the blade on the blizzard maker.Needless to say,they had to shut down the machine to clean it up :stars:

MoNewEngland
02-26-2007, 03:52 PM
I was going to a work related meeting with some co-workers from another office that I didn't know very well. We stopped for coffee on our way to the meeting place. I was short about two cents for my coffee and only had large bills which I didn't want to break so I thought I would take two pennies from the "take a penny, give a penny" cup. I was having trouble finding two pennies in the cup so I poured it out into my hand thinking why are there all these silver coins in here? Of course it then dawned on me I was rummaging through the "tip jar". When I looked up the counter help was staring at me and the strange co-workers were looking at me like I was crazy. Then they all started laughing at me thank goodness!

alinnell
02-26-2007, 04:02 PM
I was going to a work related meeting with some co-workers from another office that I didn't know very well. We stopped for coffee on our way to the meeting place. I was short about two cents for my coffee and only had large bills which I didn't want to break so I thought I would take two pennies from the "take a penny, give a penny" cup. I was having trouble finding two pennies in the cup so I poured it out into my hand thinking why are there all these silver coins in here? Of course it then dawned on me I was rummaging through the "tip jar". When I looked up the counter help was staring at me and the strange co-workers were looking at me like I was crazy. Then they all started laughing at me thank goodness!

Oh, that is PRICELESS!!!