General chatter - Britney Spears shaves her head!

View Full Version : Britney Spears shaves her head!

Sassy_Chick
02-17-2007, 11:11 PM
I chose this one because it was the best picture of her, but all you have to do is type in her name in google, loads of articles come up.

Britney Spears Shaves her Head (http://www.ecorazzi.com/?p=1582)

walking2lose
02-17-2007, 11:23 PM
Hope this doesn't sound mean, but I've never understood the britney appeal. I just never thought she was pretty. The shaved head is not helping her any.

I must admit that there have been days when I would like to shave my own head... all I'll have to do it remember Britney's pic

shelby897
02-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Just watched a clip on CNN.com -- the hair dresser who was there -- said Britney walked into her shop and said she wanted it all cut off -- they tried to talk her out of it and she did it herself! The hairdresser did even it out when she was done and the only thing Britney said was my mom is going to be so mad. Sounds a little off to me, poor girl!!!

Get n healthy
02-18-2007, 12:19 AM
What is up with her? I really think she has lost it. She checked herself into rehab for a day, then shaves her head. Kind of worry some, like she is spiraling out of control.

Elerine
02-18-2007, 06:09 AM
I don't know why she did it, but it is a fantastic feeling nonetheless. I shaved my twice in high school to raise money for the Leukemia Foundation. It feels so freeing, I loved it!

Maybe it's her way of shedding her demons and starting over. A little radical maybe, but it happens differently for everyone.

Kylie

EZMONEY
02-18-2007, 10:18 AM
Well darn! I'm :kickbutt: kicking her :kickbutt: off my ALL GIRLS team! ;)

EZMONEY
02-18-2007, 10:20 AM
I don't know why she did it, but it is a fantastic feeling nonetheless. I shaved my twice in high school to raise money for the Leukemia Foundation. It feels so freeing, I loved it!

Kylie

And adding KYLIE! :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Kamily828
02-18-2007, 02:24 PM
I say she did it for publicity.

jcatron243
02-18-2007, 03:24 PM
She has been having a lot of problems since her youngest was born. I feel so sorry for her, I hope she can pull it together for her sons' sake.

muzikjunky
02-18-2007, 05:07 PM
She has obviously lost her marbles. Unless she shaved her head to give to locks of love or what not. But, I doubt that she did that. She's just a total whack job since she got with that idiot kevin. Plus she is obviously on some serious drugs. I feel bad for her kids...

JaimePhan
02-18-2007, 05:48 PM
I feel horrible for her. She has been nothing but a meal ticket for her family, friends, and anyone else who comes along and shows her affection, and this has gone on since she was a small child. She has never had a real childhood, and her mother CLEARLY uses her for $$ and status, which is obviously damaging. I hope she gets well, and just lives a normal life with her 2 beautiful children.

EZMONEY
02-18-2007, 09:18 PM
The resemblence is ucanny, but I am NOT the father!

melekalikimaka
02-18-2007, 09:27 PM
I dunno Gary, that baby is adorable... Britney, well...she looks like a character on Star Trek. Poor girl is making K-Fed look good.

EZMONEY
02-18-2007, 09:37 PM
I dunno Gary, that baby is adorable... Britney, well...she looks like a character on Star Trek. Poor girl is making K-Fed look good.

AND IT SURE ISN'T 7of9 !;)

FrouFrou
02-18-2007, 10:41 PM
You know, since that girl broke up with Justin and met K-dummy and had kids she has lost her freakin' mind. Makes you wonder what's next, okay, no it doesn't. Never have been a fan but I do read the paper and people magazine so...

muzikjunky
02-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Used to be a fan, of some of her music..but she's just friggin' lost her mind now. K-fed was the beginning of it..now she's hanging out with Paris & Lindsay. BIG mistake. She's probably addicted to some drug now. All the drinking and possibly drugs are to blame for her behavior these days. -shrugs- That's just my opinion though. Yanno what they say about opinions though. lol.

Michelle
02-19-2007, 01:21 AM
I think she's totally hitting rock bottom with losing it!:dizzy: On one of the big news channels yesterday, they said her comment when asked why did you shave your head, her answer was "I'm just really tired of people touching me" and okay, what the heck is she meaning with that??:?:

lizziness
02-19-2007, 02:46 AM
Maybe she thinks she will be left alone if she isn't "beautiful" anymore...

Maybe she has PPD? Or is on drugs.

I always wanted to shave my head, I certainly did everything else to my hair when I was young... I think if I ever lost enough weight that I wouldn't be "crazy fat bald chick" maybe I'd do it.. :)

2frustrated
02-19-2007, 07:05 AM
I really want to shave my head! KUDOS! :D

But yeah I feel sorry for her, I feel sorry that it's in the papers and we all get to rake it over and speculate and maybe she just needs some peace and quiet and a nice friggin' bubble bath once in a while?!!! :lol:

EZMONEY
02-19-2007, 09:38 AM
Maybe she thinks she will be left alone if she isn't "beautiful" anymore...

I could be wrong here :chin: but my experience with girls that ran around with short skirts and no panties...humm...well, it just seemed to me that they WANTED attention :)

Maybe she has PPD? Or is on drugs.

You know how sometimes some people feel like a nut and sometimes they don't? Well, she IS!

I always wanted to shave my head.....

Like Nike says ~ "Just Do It!" ;)

lizziness
02-19-2007, 12:25 PM
LMAO Gary - you crack me up.

Maybe she was trying to shave so when she flashes people with her short skirt and no panties they'd get a better shot ... but then got confused about which end was up? :)

And I always feel like a Nut! :)

EZMONEY
02-19-2007, 12:37 PM
LMAO Gary - you crack me up.

Maybe she was trying to shave so when she flashes people with her short skirt and no panties they'd get a better shot ... but then got confused about which end was up? :)

Well Lizzi, that's because MOST of the time her head is up...oh....never mind ;)

And I always feel like a Nut! :)

That's why we get along so well! :)

marbleflys
02-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Her kids will eventually be old enough to understand that their mother is a total embarrassment to them....

it's a shame that her talent can't give her enough *attention*, she has to flash her ** and shave her head?

Nancy Grace
02-19-2007, 12:52 PM
I really feel bad for her. As fat people we wear our issues on the outside where everyone can see and are attacked for having them. This is a young girl who has had to deal with going from childhood to adulthood. She made mistakes and is attacked in the most viscious way. Where are the mothers on this board. don't you see someone needing help. I shaved my head bald once. It made me feel liberated and a sense renewal. It marked a changed. I think that is what she wants but doesn't know how to do. She has been the bread winner for her family, married to a leech, talked about like a dog, scrutinezed by the way she parents, had her sanity questioned and obviously cannot find a real friend or mother to guide her through this. Now imagine going through all that and having the world WATCH and CONDEMN that is a lot for anyone but someone not in the right frame of mind what do you expect.

Gamerchick
02-20-2007, 05:29 AM
No matter who you are, celebrity or not, everyone goes through stress. Really...the entertainment world isn't as it's cracked up to be and it's ignorant to want to be them. She's in a lot of stress...and I think anyone who starves for attention needs help to.

I don't really care what celebrities do because their lives are opened up to everyone to criticize and whatnot. They're just like us except they get to be immature longer. And they experience more pressure and more mental disorders and stress.

Anywho, I hope she does get help and some true friends to depend on.

marbleflys
02-20-2007, 02:55 PM
clearly she's not....last night the news had pictures of her going to a club to party....wearing a blonde pageboy style wig....does this woman ever spend a night at home with her kids? I'm not intentionally harsh, but her behavior doesn't win my sympathy. IMHO, she's intentionally flamboyant to keep her name in tabloids.

it's true that the press dogs her, (but she is familiar with that having been a rising star and in the profession for over 10 years+), she should have practiced some self-control (& birth control) if she wanted a party lifestyle.

tikanique
02-20-2007, 03:28 PM
I've done the whole shave my head thing because I wanted to re-invent myself. I didn't cover it up immediately with a cheap wig, I embraced the change. The woman is nuts. I'm a mother, I realize she needs help but as a mother I also realize that you can't help grown people that don't want to be helped. Her mother has tried to help her, her friends but she doesn't want it. Until she realizes that she has a problem, there will be no real Britney comeback only more Britney tabloid fodder.

Tiki

LaBonita
02-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Maybe she's doing all this to create kind of a "cinderella story" for her comeback....like she was so low, and soon she will be the pop star she once was.

Doubt it though. I'm so sick of her. I was really hoping she would come back...it was the perfect time for one after she dumped the loser. But now she's showing the world she's an even bigger loser. I don't think she shaved her head to re-invent herself. She was either so doped up on drugs or was doing it for publicity. She should stick to being a parent and lay low for a while.

LaBonita
02-20-2007, 05:47 PM
AND I just read on Perez Hilton that Britney's manager, Larry Rudolph, released a statement today that she was checked into a rehab facility. Let's hope she stays there more than 24 hours!

samanthaf63
02-21-2007, 12:34 AM
If we're lucky.

Too much celebrity gossip taking up too much precious time that can be better spent on other things - like being nice to those we love.

NemesisClaws
02-21-2007, 01:28 AM
I've read that her mother, friends, and other relatives have tried to talk to Britney, but that she keeps changing her phone number. Don't know if that's true or not, but the fact remains, you can't help someone if they don't want help.

I had to have my head partially shaved for surgery a while back, and I hated it big time. Took forever to grow back out, so that whole bald image is only for some folks, not everyone. LOL

I think what's happening with Britney is that she jumped headfirst into this whole marriage/kiddies package, and then when it all came crashing down, she realized just how much she lost out on by being a mother and a wife so young. However, what she doesn't realize is that she's losing precious time with her children that can never be gotten back. I've seen some of the same behaviour in my own younger brother and his girlfriend who are both 20 and have a child together. On one hand, they are trying to be responsible, but on the other hand, they still want to hang with the gang and think only of themselves. It's very frustrating to watch from the sidelines, and the only thing you can do is to just be there for the children yourself. I hope at some point Britney's mother asks to have the children come live with her for a while.

marbleflys
02-21-2007, 03:24 PM
she must be assessing the amenities at different rehab. centers...first Antiqua, yesterday a more local place, Promises....but she doesn't seem to stay...still she makes her name get mentioned....maybe that's all she can do.

techwife
02-21-2007, 04:33 PM
I just thought she wanted the curtains to match the carpet (or lack-there-of)! :lol3: (did I say that?)

EZMONEY
02-21-2007, 10:04 PM
I just thought she wanted the curtains to match the carpet (or lack-there-of)! :lol3: (did I say that?)

TECHWIFE you are so mean :s: ...speaking of mean I saw the ratings for the NHL All-Star game...were you and SUSANB the two that watched it? :D

tikanique
02-22-2007, 01:37 PM
She checked out of rehab and then after a fight at Federline's she went BACK to rehab. What a train wreck!

marbleflys
02-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Gasp, what will happen to her "Mother of the Year" award nomination? CNN reports that Fed-X will keep the children while she is doing rehab...better than a showdown in Family Court I guess.

melekalikimaka
02-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Techwife... eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww :lol:

All I can keep thinking about is the two little innocent babies who were brought into this world by those two nut-jobs. I've said it before and I'll say it again, stupid people shouldn't breed.

lizziness
02-22-2007, 11:17 PM
I hate to say this but at this point Anna Nicole's baby is looking better off than Britney's kids. :(

I am so glad that the times in my life that were a mess were not televised, it was humiliating enough when people at school found out about my problems... much less the entire world. That is so much pressure... I just wonder if she will even make it through.

tikanique
02-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Although Federline is icky and talentless, at this point I think he's a better choice for custody. His jobs lately have been stupid (wrestling, super bowl ad, cameo on CSI) but at least he is out there working. Brit is blowing through liquor, drugs, her hair, drawers, and most importantly money without a real plan to replace it. I read an article today that talked about just how bad her product sales have fallen off like her perfume, etc.