Old 02-16-2007, 07:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Default Olive Garden

I'm going to Olive Garden tomorrow for dinner to celebrate my anniversary. besides the salad, any suggestions on what to have to stay on plan, and how to count? Thanks!!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 08:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 119/115/104

Height: 5'1''

I know Olive Garden has their Garden Fare menu items nutritional value on their website. I recommend the Chicken Giardino, it's delicious!
ejenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

thanks!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:40 AM   #4  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

Perhaps order a salad than the children's manicotti or stuffed shells, that size might be able to work as a carb craver portion.

Also, there's usually a grilled chicken or fish on the menu--I know it's going to be tough going and not having the pasta!
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 12:32 PM   #5  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

I realize this advice is late, but thought I'd put it out there for anyone going to Olive Garden in the future - I've had good success with their shrimp primavera. I'll ask for a cup of hot lemon water right away and will drink that (along with cold lemon water) throughout the meal. I'll have the salad (trying to avoid the spots where the dressing has pooled), maybe a breadstick, and then the shrimp primavera, and I just won't eat all of the pasta. It's a delicious meal and I've not gained on it yet.
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:04 PM   #6  

Late but thought abour Future Olive Garden Visits, I had the grilled Salmon with steamed veggies the other night. It was delicious. You can order their salad plain with Oil & Vinegar instead of their dressing or go no dressing at all (for those that can do that). I stayed away from the breadsticks, but I might have had a half of one (if i had a starch left OP that day). It was just the right portions. I stayed away from the grated cheese. Hope this Helps!
Unmei79 is offline   Reply With Quote