100 lb. Club - I had the best dream last night!

View Full Version : I had the best dream last night!

Blue Butterfly
02-16-2007, 10:49 AM
I was out shopping for clothes, but I was at the weight I am now. When I was at the store some nameless good looking guy was helping me find clothes. He kept giving me clothes that were a regular size small. I said, "There's no way this is going to fit." He said, "Try it on anyway." So I went into the change room and took off my clothes and put the new ones on. And to my shock they fit. I looked in the mirror and I looked great. I wasn't fat anymore, I was at my goal weight. My stomach was flat! My arms weren't chubby anymore and my face was thin! I felt so happy. That happy feeling followed me out of the dream.

I think this new healthy eating lifestyle is agreeing with me! :carrot:

Kae
02-16-2007, 10:59 AM
That is awesome. It's a sign of good things to come. Keep your spirits up. It will happen for you.

I think your dream says a lot about your strong new mindset, self confidence, and a little forecast into your future. Rock on!

Angihas2
02-16-2007, 11:02 AM
W00t!! I find myself dreaming like that too. It's almost like a projection of what will be. I dream of when we move to the beach and see myself in a tankini, looking NORMAL. Not like the fat chick who refuses to admit it, yanno? Although, I could do without the math dream I had last night in which I was trying to figure out carbs/protien/fats in my dream.