Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-14-2007, 08:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 258/139/105

Height: 5 ft 1

Unhappy TOM Help Re: Diet

Hello,
I have been a long time lurker (since 2002) and have regained and lost many times. I have recently lost over 100 lbs since last spring. I have been binging and gained back some (maybe 10 lbs in the last few weeks). My period has always been regular but now it is over 8 days late. I feel like this is due to my binging. Any advice? I am worried. The weight loss has helped loads with TOM cramps and pain and now I feel I have ruined everything. And of course I need to get back on program and re-lose what I gained (worst feeling ever by the way). Thanks in advance!
ann1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:02 PM   #2  
Ashley

Height: 5'8"

Hello Ann,
Wow - congratulations on losing over 100 pounds. You should be very proud of yourself.

Of course you haven't "ruined everything" by gaining 10 pounds. We all get side-tracked now and again. But, now you need to tell yourself it's time to stop and get back on course. You can do this!!! Make a plan and then get up tomorrow and tell yourself that YOU CAN DO IT.

Come join us on the 21-day challenge if you want a group of women really into helping each other stay focused on our weight loss challenges. The thread is here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104354
Ashley103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 153/130/135

Height: 5'7"

Hi Ann,
WOW -- congratualtions on your impressive weight loss! I am unaware of any research stating that ingesting high amounts of calories over a relatively short period of time leads to an erratic period -- I just don't know. Not to ask the obvious, but could you be pregnant? Are you under a ton of stress? Is there a history of early-onset menopause in your family? Just brainstorming here...
fatburner77 is offline   Reply With Quote