Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 02-14-2007, 01:29 PM   #1  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Angry I wish my Z-Trim would get here! I hate DHL.

It's been almost 2 weeks! DHL has it sitting in their warehouse here in my own town! I've had to call them every day! I told them last night that I expected a supervisor to put it in their car and drive it to me TODAY!

It's not the Z-Trim people's fault. They shipped it out in a very timely manner. I've been firing off emails to them daily letting them know that I paid shipping and the shipping company of their choice is screwing me over.

I got an email this morning from them telling me that as of Monday they switched to UPS.

If I don't get it today, I'm going to contact Z-Trim and ask that they reship my order at their own expense and send a call tag to get the original shipment back.

I've never liked DHL. When I used to do shipments around the world, some customers would request them. I had to use their shipping method of choice. What got them on my list was because we received a shipment from Egypt. We didn't know it was from Egypt. One of our guys had to get "clean room" space at National Semiconductor to take the sample in. We thought we were going to run a test for someone. Turns out DHL had rerouted some Egyptian woman's ovarian cysts to us! They were supposed to go to the Mayo Clinic! We were not even a medical office. They just put it in another package and sent it to us! Their area rep was really upset and had to spend hours retracing that package so it could get to the Mayo Clinic.

I feel better now. I'll find out if I have to go on a rampage tonight when I get home.

Thanks for reading.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 03:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Can you go to DHL and pick it up?
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:43 PM   #3  
Token Vulcan

My sister's worked for DHL, in an office, the last few years so she's used that "perk" to send packages to me sometimes. They've arrived late, half open, looking like they've been through a storm, etc...and she works for them, lol. I told her she should get a job at Fed Ex.
trekkiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:08 PM   #4  
LLV

What the heck is Z-Trim?
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:19 PM   #5  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

It's a fat substitute. http://www.ztrim.com

It finally came and I've been extending my salad dressing with it. It has 0 calories and doesn't alter flavor. However, I've found that I need to adjust the seasonings. I haven't had time to try cooking with it yet.

I got an email from them stating that they've switched to UPS.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:35 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Mare~I made some cookies this weekend, substituting 1/2 the butter for Z Trim. They were yummy! I haven't yet "cut" it into my salad dressing because I'm on kind of an anti salad thing right now. Don't know why, though! I do use it with sour cream and dips, though.

Sorry to hear that it took so long for you to get it. Darn DHL. I always use Fed Ex. In fact I had to send something priority overnight international. I just got the confirmation that it arrived in Mexico.
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote