Old 02-12-2007, 01:45 PM   #1  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default Thin Wannabee's Weekly Weigh-in (Feb 12 - Feb 18)

I’m starting this thread so we can all keep track of each other’s progress and not miss the opportunity to console or congratulate one another. Check in here after your weigh in (either at home or at a meeting) and let us know how you did!

I don’t go to any meeting but I do get weighed at Curves every Monday so that will be my “official” weigh-in day. My weight today was 176 (I weigh 2 lbs more on the Curves scale than on my home scale). Anyone else????

Come on, let's be accountable! Join our group and post your weigh in results each week.

CJ
Thin Wannabee's Moderator
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 254.2/238/135

Height: 5' 4"

Hi all,

Today I ended up having to call in to work and take my daughter to the doctor. She was broke out in a bad rash. The dr. thought it might be strep throat since her throat was red, but she hasn't been complaining of a sore throat. Did a strep culture, and all is fine that way. Don't know what's causing it. We are all thinking an allergy to something, but can't figure out what it might be. I have spent all day (or at least it feels like all day) going over everything she has eaten (nothing new or different), types of soap, laundry detergent, etc. And we can not come up with anything. I don't switch brands of that kind of stuff because I know she has some sensitivity to things. This has got us all stumped. Got her on benadryl now, which is helping the itching, and the rash is looking better already.

The one good thing out of this is I weighed myself on the doctor scales again. Last time, I weighed 211, and today I weigh 208. Surprised me as I figured I would be the same since I really haven't done much on changing my eating, or drinking more water. At least something good came out of all this.

We are supposed to be in for one heck of a snow storm, with 12 inches of snow to hit this area in the next couple days. It was supposed to start at about 1 this afternoon, but so far nothing. In a way, I hope it avoids us, and in another way I hope to get so much snow I can't go to work. lol.

Take care and talk to you all later,

Kim
KimV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hi CJ, I weigh in on Fridays but since I lost 3 pounds when I weighed this past Friday I decided I would go ahead and put that in here. I was really excited!! I've been doing the WATP's videos and I've been doing the 3 miles Super Fat Burn and then I added the 1 mile Muscle Mile One to that on Sunday. I hope to continue doing that this week and then add another mile for next week. And I'm still doing the 150 crunches on the ab lounge but I think I may try to up that too. Summer is coming!!
Take care, Karen
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hello all, I weighed this morning and didn't lose anything this week! But I didn't gain either so I guess that is OK. I had told my hubby that I wanted a mini trampoline for my birthday (Valentien's Day) and I got it! YEA! I was going to do some jumping on it just awhile ago and Ginger decided that she needed the exercise more than me! Guess I'll have to fight her for it now!!
Hope everyone has a great day! Karen

Last edited by Karen31; 03-17-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:38 PM   #5  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Just checking in ... no weight lost this week - stayed the same.

Good job on the 3 lbs down Karen! Keep up the good work.
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:12 AM   #6  
Amanda

S/C/G: 160/147/115

Height: 5'2"

I had a weigh in on tuesday morning (gym scale which is 2 lbs more than home but accurate) I am going to start using their scale from now on. I'm at 144 =( time to get my butt in gear
Amandawillbethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #7  
Amanda

S/C/G: 160/147/115

Height: 5'2"

p.s Karen i'm jealous of your puppies so darling!! I want one
Amandawillbethin is offline   Reply With Quote