WW Clubs and Groups - February 12 Weekly Thread

View Full Version : February 12 Weekly Thread

modkittn
02-12-2007, 09:26 AM
*deleted*

tanya1979
02-13-2007, 01:09 PM
Hi Lori,
Congrats on the loss, you must be very happy. Be proud of yourself, you worked hard and you deserve it:) Your sister is so lucky to have you, and your niece and nephew too. I bet they had a blast bowling, they must think you are coolest.:cool: Jackson is feeling much better now, thanks. I am fine too, all recovered and back to my old self.

OK Lori is right, WHERE IS EVERYBODY:?:

I am not doing that great. I missed my WW weigh in this week since Jackson was very sick. I am going to go on Friday, I think. I know that I gained last week and I think I may be able to breaK even this week if I try my hardest. I was good yesterday and today is going well, so far. I just hope I can get back on program bc I am starting to get frusterated and angy w/ myself and that usually makes it worse and then I start binging. UGH!!

Sweater Girl
02-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Hi all,

I went to a weight lifting class at the gym today so I am feeling pumped:P I then went a finished my Vday shopping!

Lori: Yup, I was right about Claire's dad too...so I was smug... I am sooo glad the spoiler about Matt meeting his maker wasn't true.... I love Matt, I also guessed that Niki/Jess's next target would be Nathan!! Yeah I like Juliet too, a good match for Jack (I admit I want Kate and Sawyer together)... I also want to learn more about the projects on the island, I am as much into the mythology of the show as the relationships:)

Tanya: I know it's hard when you miss WI. I did this week too. I'll try and go on Saturday though!

Cheers!

Ali

KO
02-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Hey am here but swamped and still at work If i work from home tomorrow i will post more!

JessieW
02-15-2007, 09:39 AM
Hi ladies. Happy Thursday. KO, good to see a familiar face over here! I had a lunch meeting yesterday but I went to WW to weigh in before I ran off to the meeting. I was down another 1.4 lbs for a total of 4 lbs in 3 weeks. Yay!

This is a hard week for me! I am in a Broadway Revue show at church this weekend and I've been at church every night this week until at least 10. I like to sleep too much and 6 hours doesn't do it for me! I had been really limiting my diet coke/all soft drink habit and this week I have turned back to it for the caffeine. Blech!

tanya1979
02-16-2007, 09:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

I did not go to my meeting this week, again. Jackson has an ear infection and Bronchitis and last week he had Croup, poor:bb:. I can't blame him completely though, I could have gone on the weekend and left him home w/ my dh but I have had zero motivation. The good news is that so far this past couple days I have been BOP, and I am feeling better. I am confident that I can at least break even at my next meeting, which looks like it may be Thursday. We are very busy this weekend, and my dh and I are both coming down w/ something:(
I have a ton of school work too, we just started a new phase in class and there is a lot of math involved whic is NOT my strong suit:?:

LoriJust a random tidbit, but have you tried Turkey Pepperoni. I know it sounds weird but I have had it and it is really good. I actualy prefer it now over reg roni. Hormel makes it and it's in the same zip-pouch they sell the regular stuff in. I love roni, so I know how you feel, mmm peperoni in pasta sounds great!

tanya1979
02-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Wow Lori that sauce sounds delicous! I make my own sauce too, and my parents have a very large garden and jar alot of vegetables. I usually get 50 or so jars of tomatos for sauce and that lasts us the year. I am going to try that sometime, when I have some extra points saved up, of course.

The Little D
02-20-2007, 04:57 PM
YES! My best friend does that too ... raisins don't belong in meatballs ( and pignoli nuts too ) ... I think it's soooo wrong! :)