Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 05:22 PM   #1  
the yoyo queen

Height: 5" 2

Cool hello.newbie here.help

hi.
i,m ally i,m 33 and i,m from luton england.
i,ve been yo yo dieting for most of my life and have decided enough is enough.
i,m back at ww in the morning to get going again.
would love to get to know you all cos boy am i gonna need to support.
hhhhheeeeelllllppp!
-x-
Old 02-09-2007, 05:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/143/120

Height: 5'1

Default hello

hello, i have been lurking around for a few days, kind of been scared to post but here goes it,
I am new to this site , and just started weight watcher 2 weeks ago again after 4 years and 3rd child. weight has been up and down for me but ever since my first son whos 8 now i have never been the same weight. i am 5'1 and 143 i was 185 when i had my 3 baby girl 2 years ago. but i after that i only lost like 15 pds, then about a year ago i looked at a picture of mine that is very rare cause i will not take any pics and wanted to die, so was able to get down to 150 but been stuck for over 6 months at 150-160 so i went back to the meetings, because we are low on cash i wanted it to kind of feel guilty if i dont do good so by spending money i hope it will make it better for me!! so i am at 143 pds now and i would love to go down to 120 ....wish me luck!
let me know if you need any info i have tons been searching and reading everything i could get my hands on!
Old 02-09-2007, 05:36 PM   #3  
the yoyo queen

Height: 5" 2

hi.nice to hear from you.good luck!.i,m around 231lbs so i got quite a bit to get rid off.think i might just have to turn myself into an exercise freak or i,ll be at it for 5 years.hope it works for you ,ally
-x-
Old 02-10-2007, 01:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 150/143/120

Height: 5'1

hello,
how is your day going?
here its a toasty 77 deg. hot hot!
my day so far is going o i am trying not to ruin my diets on the weekends which is usually my downfall times!!
well hope all is well aya.
Closed Thread