Support Groups - low carb week of oct 22-28 challenge

nasus40
10-22-2001, 11:39 PM
hi i am here!! Forget today for the start so i am starting tomorow. (had to make cookies with the little boys!!!)

i did exercise and i am starting to run again on the tread mill watch out!!!!!

1fralick
10-23-2001, 05:48 AM
Hello Sue I missed you!!!!

I am in Had a great Op Day yesterday. Great w/o x 2. Great water and food. I am still a little heavy at dinner I think that I need to plan a snack sometime in the afternoon. That should stave off my hunger until dinner is ready. I am running too on the treadmill. Very brief minute spurts but it will get better.
I am off to another OP day.

Hey Girls jump in, Inroduce yourself, join us.

nasus40
10-23-2001, 02:01 PM
ran again on the treadmill for 2-3 min spurts and walk for the rest did 30 min and burned 300 cals, OZZIE :love: my cabana boy hit my legs hard today!!!

pat it is great to be back i was just saying i am starting to slip a bit more and have to get back to my posting, that is the saving rope for me (or duct tape). great job on the running!!! I am so proud of you you must be melting away!!!!

come on pam i know you are doing some exercise (the walking counts) and DANA where are you????? come on guys i am back lets get this ball rolling (my gut ) away!!!!

1fralick
10-24-2001, 06:07 AM
Hello It is Wednesday.

I had a great OP day yesterday!! The gym was alittle busy, but I love watching the teens. Thank god that is over with. It does keep my attention when I am working the machines.

Today is weight day.

Hope you have a good one.