Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-06-2007, 03:27 AM   #1  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 196/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Cool HarpoChicoGroucho?

Hey Everyone!

I realize that I am a new face around here... It is a weird feeling, I have been here lurking for a long time... I know so many of you already... I have especially loved reading your posts HarpoChicoGroucho...I have been wondering if you were okay since you hadn't been posting much and I have missed you!

Now that I am here...I plan to jump right in and make sure everyone gets to know me fast! hehehe

Thank you all for being out there and posting about things that most people never face!
Ravengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

WELCOME! Don't be a stranger
mammasita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #3  
Bringin' Sexy Back

Default Thanks mammasita

I appreciate the welcome! I know the board has been a little slow lately...I hope everyone is doing okay. I have been fighting my own food demons pretty strenuously the last few days...but I am hoping I am coming out the other side right now and will hit my stride again. I have been telling everyone that I think 2007 is my year to make goal...I sure would like that to be true...I have been working on losing long enough...since 2001...I would like to try my hand at maintenance for a change!

to Everyone!
Old 02-06-2007, 08:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Ooops -- I totally missed this post -- and I should be really red-faced, because I moderate this forum. Sorry!!

I haven't been around much because I've been incredibly busy with a new job. It's adding stress where I didn't have any before, but I'm doing so-so with the eating. It's been worse, but it's definitely been better. As soon as things get more settled at work (and I move to the city I work in), I'll be able to be in better control, and also have more time to work out (I'm currently commuting nearly 2 hours a day).

AND -- to our forum and congrats on your weight loss!!!
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 11:57 PM   #5  
Bringin' Sexy Back

Hi there!!!
Wow! I am so glad you are still around! Don't feel bad about missing the post for awhile, it sounds like you have alot going on right now! I think commuting is one of the great evils of the world! Sucks time, resources, and energy from everyone.

Thanks for the kudos on the weight loss! Back at ya Babe! That is quite an impressive accomplishment you have made! I really look forward to taking a more active role on this site. Keeping myself accountable and rediscovering my drive for getting this remaining weight off once and for all.