100 lb. Club - Been down with the flu

View Full Version : Been down with the flu

DramaQueenLucy
02-04-2007, 04:38 PM
I have been out with the flu since last Thursday, I hate being sick. I am up today but haven't been on plan for a few days just eating soup. The kids have pretty much trashed the house when I was stuck in bed and they are telling me all kinds of things that I "said" I don't remember a thing??? It could be I was really sick and had a fever...lol

SexyRevealed
02-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Aww, I hope you feel better soon.

CyberGypsy
02-04-2007, 08:00 PM
get well, or just lie in bed and pretend your still sick :)

MaWhit
02-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Hope you'll be on the mend soon.

Mrs Quadcrew
02-04-2007, 08:29 PM
The flu - yuck. I hope you feel better soon.

DramaQueenLucy
02-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Thanks I am feeling better today just still really tired the doctor gave me tamiflu it helps as long as you get your first dose with 24-48 hours after getting sick. I am back to bed but did want to post to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth..

GirlyGirlSebas
02-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Hi Colleen,

So sorry you've been ill. Hope you get back on your feet soon!

DramaQueenLucy
02-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Thanks I am getting better but my doctor wants me to go in to see him in the morning I have been getting a lot of asthma attacks since getting sick and they have been getting worse over the last 2 days...uuuuuugggghhh

Mrs Quadcrew
02-05-2007, 11:09 PM
That is good that he wants to keep an eye on the asthma. That is nothing to mess around with. Get better soon!!

SwimGirl
02-06-2007, 02:30 PM
You can definitely say a lot with a fever that you won't remember - I came down with a pretty crazy fever on Sunday (it passed around 2am Tuesday morning yay!!) and my bf said I was just saying some crazy crazy stuff! I don't remember any of it.

Hope you are feeling MUCH better, it's no fun being sick!

-Aimee

Cheryl14
02-06-2007, 03:00 PM
Hey there, Colleen!

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! Soup is ALWAYS a good idea when you're sick, and we like Ginger Ale, too.

I say forget your trashed house and just go take a nice warm bubble bath. Things ALWAYS seem better after a nice bubble bath!

Cheryl

DramaQueenLucy
02-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Thanks I am feeling better but there is still some kind of a problem with my breathing and my doctor has given me to steroid shots and a scrip for the pills. I love that the medication makes me feel better but hate that I either gain weight or stay the same I never and I mean never loss when I am on this medicine.