WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Weigh-In Results for February

Tina
02-01-2007, 02:50 PM
:val1: Welcome to February :val1:

We have some added obstacles this month.....Valentine candy!!!!
And, some go out to dinner that night.
Remember, we can eat some candy and have a nice dinner. We have flex points. Those things are great, aren't they!

Today the scale didn't move for me.:( However, my tummy is smaller. I was able to get into a long sleeve shirt that had been too tight. I'm really thrilled at that,:carrot:
How did everyone do today???

:flow1:

Tammy
02-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Tina, I am not doing good on the scales. I weighed this morning, and I'm still up. TOM is over so it should be down, right? I just can't bear the thought of getting on the scales tonight at the meeting and seeing the look on the receptionist's face. I am not even going. I am so disgusted with myself. I need to kick my behind and get over this feeling, or I'm just going to give up totally.

I know that I haven't been journaling, and I also know that stress eating is a large part of this. BUT that's no excuse not to do it right. I'd kick myself, but then I'd hurt. Any volunteers to kick me??????

Hope everyone else does great!

Tina
02-01-2007, 06:28 PM
I'll be the first one---
Tammy, consider yourself gently kicked!!!

Tammy
02-01-2007, 08:15 PM
LOL Thanks Tina!!!
Bob and I just sat and talked for quite a while about my eating and how I have to get back under control. I know that when I journal, I do better. I need to get all of the materials out where I can see them and just DO IT!!!

I told him that tomorrow I start on 5 points a day. Maybe I'll lost the couple that I've gained and then some. What do you think???

tanya1979
02-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Hi Ladies,

I think we should start a sexy girl band, being that we are named, Tanya, Tammy and Tina LOL. I am sorry I know I am a cheeseball.

Tammy,
I am sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time, but I think you are on the right track by sitting down and talking about it and owning up to it. Accountability is so important and you should be proud of your self for at least knowing where you need to improve. The next step is that daunting meeting. I know how hard it is, beleive me. A few weeks back I was up 6.8lbs and that was after taking off a few that I had gained on a five day binge. I was up almost 10lbs and I worked my butt off for two days:ebike: to loose as much as possible and then I was just going to skip it when I was still up almost 7lbs. I convinced myselft to just go and deal. It was so empowering to just suck it up and deal w/ it, I felt like I got back some control that I had lost. I think control is a huge part of the WL process. So I went and it saved my butt, bc I really got a fresh start. I lost those 6.8lbs over the next three weeks(longer then I had hoped it would take me). I am know FINALLY out of a month long plateau and I am loosing again. I support you whether or not you go to the WW meeting:hug: but I really think you will be happy if you do go.

OK I am sorry if that sounded like I was preaching, or a "know it all" :( Hi Tina, how are things going for you this week? I know how frusterating it is when the scale won't seem to budge, ugh. I agree w/ you totally about the whole Valentine's day thing. If I can't enjoy myself and have a little bit of chocolate and a nice dinner, then I just won't be able to do this whole WW thing. I would just get mad and say I quit, if I cant's enjoy myself hear and there. I WILL eatcandy and I WILL enjoy a nice dinner w/ my dh, and I WILL still loose weight. I hope????

OK so I weighed in at my meeting today and I was down 1.4lbs!! I am so happy that I am loosing again, I don't care how much or how little.

Tina
02-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Tanya, Tanya, Tanya.......I love your idea of a band. That's funny. :lol:
You have such a great outlook. You should bottle it and sell it in front of a WW meeting. Oops, that might get you thrown in jail. Oh well. :o :lol:
Congratulations on that loss!

Tammy, journaling always keeps me sane.

Who else has weighed this week?

mom36
02-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Tammy, Tammy, Tammy. I know exactly how you feel. :hug: Having a hard time myself. Just can't seem to keep my eating under control. But, I know I will, eventually. So will you.

Didn't quite make my goal for January. Lost 7 of the 8lbs I was shooting for. Only lost 0.6lbs this past week. Going to try to get back on my bike :ebike: this coming week. Hope that will get things going.

Good luck to all!

Terry

Tammy
02-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Tanya, I like the idea of a band! Thanks for the advice. I didn't go to the meeting on Thursday, but on Friday I had my journal out and writing everything down. I WILL go to the meeting next Thursday.

Tina, I don't know if I've ever been sane, journaling or not!! lol

Terry, it's nice to know I'm not the only one. Let's get back to it! Good for you for almost meeting your goal for January!!!

tanya1979
02-03-2007, 04:02 PM
OK, I can't be the only one who is so ammused by this, now we have --- Tanya, Tammi, Tina and Terry!!:D :D :D :D :D

Tina
02-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Tanya, I love the photos of your little one. So cute!

Tammy
02-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Should we make it a new rule that everyone's name needs to start with a T??

Tammy
02-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Good news. I was on the scales this morning, (I know, I know. Weigh once a week.) and I was back down to my tracker weight after the little gain over the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping to have a loss on Thursday at weigh in. If not, maybe I really will go on 5 points a day! I've only been over on points one day this week, and I marked those off on the 35 points chart.

Tina
02-06-2007, 11:46 PM
Good for you, Tammy. I'm hoping to just be even with what my tracker says.
These pounds are refusing to come off.

Tammy
02-07-2007, 05:24 PM
I think it's because it is winter and we are supposed to store up fat to survive. Good excuse???

mom36
02-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Bad Scale! Bad, Bad Scale!:tantrum:

Ok, ok, I know it wasn't the scale that had the bacon cheeseburger last night. :cbg: And, I'm sure that wasn't the only thing that caused me to be up this week. :nono: Some of it I'm sure was due to being on the bike again after a break. :ebike: For some reason, that always causes a short term gain. And, while I stayed within my points most of the time, there were a few lapses. Anyway, I was up 0.8lbs this week, totally erasing the 0.6lbs I was down last week. :censored:

Tammy, I think you might be on to something with that fat storage idea. And, I'm sure you were down at your "official" weigh in. Let us know.

Tanya, that is hilarious about our names all starting with a "T". Does this mean that we can only post on Tues & Thurs? :rofl:

Good Luck to everyone on your weigh in!

kitteeglitter
02-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Hello all! My name doesn't START with a T, but has a "T" in it! Can I still join? :) Anyway, just HAD to say that I don't know what I am doing right, but it's SOMETHING. I was down 3 pounds last Thursday, and down another 3.6 today. I am SO excited! :D

Tammy
02-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Terry, I have to agree about the bad scales! I was up 2 pounds. I was almost in tears and ready to just leave and not stay for the meeting. I stayed OP so well this week, drank oodles of water, went over on points one day and that was only a few points. I did stay for the meeting, but I was the first to leave when it was over.

KiTty, you are more than welcome to join!! Way to go on your losses!!! Keep it up!!!

mom36
02-09-2007, 09:24 AM
Welcome aboard Kitty! :wave: Since you have not one, but 2 T's in your name, we'll break the rules for you! ;) And your loses are great! :congrat: How about sending some my way?

Tammy, I am so sorry. :hug: I was sure you would be down this week. I have about given up on trying to figure out what makes the scale move. Some weeks I am so good and lose nothing. Other weeks I totally blow it and lose 2 or 3 lbs. I'm just going to do the best I can and see what happens. Either way, I am still 20lbs lighter than I was this time last year. It may take longer than I want to get to my goal, but I will get there!

Chanty1483
02-09-2007, 10:09 AM
WI yesterday -1 lb. Good enough for me.

6 weeks to Spring ladies. I'm back on track for real now!!

mom36
02-09-2007, 10:21 AM
Congrats Chanty! (another honorary "T"):congrat: May your resolve rub off on all of us! :crossed:

Tina
02-09-2007, 11:25 AM
Allright, Already---I'm not being notified of posts! )#*#^@*)%& :?:

Welcome, welcome to Kitty:carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Chanty, where have you been, girl? How is Cleo doing? I hope things are well with you. Congratulations on that loss.

I was even with my tracker.:dance:
Terry, don't worry because you will make it to your goal.
Tammy, I'm sorry you had such a disappointment. You will have a loss.

p.s. This group is not just for "T" people. :D :D :D :D :D

Chanty1483
02-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Welcome Kitty!!

Tina, I've been around. I haven't been as strict about staying OP these days, so maybe I was embarrassed about my small losses over the past few weeks. If I hadn't hit the 30 lb. mark yesterday I may not have even posted today lol Just lacking motovation...ever since Christmas...but now..it's almost Spring so I need to be back on my game.

Cleo is healing wonderfully! She thinks she's 100% better and she's not, it's hard to keep her from jumping all over the place. She's so cute though...thanks for asking!!

Here's a pic (I had to)

Take care ladies!!

Tammy
02-10-2007, 10:34 PM
Ok gang. Go figure. I weighed this morning on scales here at home, and I was down a pound. The home scales are what I base my tracker on, so I got to move the butterfly. Thursday night's WI must have just been a weird one. I know that I had eaten during the day. Maybe next Thurs. I won't eat until afterwards.

kp2nms
02-14-2007, 01:36 AM
Hi Ladies,

I'm a Thursday girl too! And I hate to break a the "band" -- but I'm a "K", my name is Kathy. :D I just recently started back on WW. My last 2 week weigh-ins have gone up 1 1/2 lbs. I hope it's better this week. Hope you don't mind me joining in...I can change my name if need be (T?) Ya'll seem like a lot of fun!

Have a blessed day!

Kathy
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-day/cartoonstar01/lb/210/155/210/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Tammy
02-14-2007, 11:11 AM
Hey, you have a T in your name, so you are in!! lol You'd be welcome here even without the T. This week we will all have good luck at the scales!!

Tina
02-14-2007, 11:41 AM
A big welcome to Kathy!!!!! :welcome2: You are more than welcome here. Good luck with your weight loss. We are all here for each other.
Kitty, how are you doing this week?
Maureen, are you still around, girl?
Tammy, Terry, Dee, and Susan, good luck this week.

tanya1979
02-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Happy Valentines Day Ladies!!
I am eating my words this week, and everything else in sight, it seems. Ugh, I missed WW weigh in last week, due to Jax being very sick and this week I am way up and I am dreading going. I want to skip, but that never works in my favor. I am still undecided as to when I am going to WI next?

Good luck everyone and welcome Kathy

-Tanya

Tina
02-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Tanya, I understand what you're saying. :dizzy:
And, this is a difficult day to stay OP. I am using all of my 35 flex points today.

mom36
02-15-2007, 12:00 PM
Welcome aboard KaThy! :welcome3: Glad you could join us! I so know how you feel with the scale being bad. But, keep up the hard work
and it will pay off!

Tanya, I'm so sorry you have had a bad week. :hug: Today at WI we talked about challenges. You might want to try to go. It was also discussed that when you are having a hard time, that is the time you need the meetings most. The moral support can help you through.

I was down at WI today. 1.6lbs! :goodscale I have reached a new "low". If I can repeat this loss next week, I will finally get my 25lb magnet! :crossed:

Good luck to everyone! :goodluck:

Tina
02-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Congratulations to Terry!!!!
Way to go!!!!!

tanya1979
02-15-2007, 01:10 PM
Congrats Terry!!:carrot: Keep up the hard work,:ebike:

I could use some of whatever is motivating you. Jackson and I just got back from ANOTHER trip to the pedi and he has bronchitis and an ear infection, ugh. He has never been sick before these past two weeks and now it is all hitting him at once. He really has no idea how to deal, since he's never sick. Poor thing, it is hard bc I am obviously not mad at him for being sick, but I am frusterated that I can't hit the gym and that makes me not want to even bother trying to eat well. I know it makes no sense but.....

Tammy
02-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Congrats to Terry!!

Tanya, I have had so many weeks when I didn't want to go to the meetings. I've ended up going to all of them but one. I did use my Do Not Weigh Pass once also. Our meeting was about challenges too, and there was quite a bit of good discussion with the group.

This morning I had to go to have bloodwork done so I hadn't eaten since last night. After I left the hospital, I went to McDonalds. I tried to make good choices because I was going from there to the morning WW meeting. I knew that I had to eat because I was feeling a bit queasy. Anyway, I got weighed and I was down the 2 pounds that I had gained last week. I figure if I wouldn't have eaten at McD's, I might have been down some more, but who really knows. I'll take the 2 pounds!!

Hope you all have a great weigh in.

kitteeglitter
02-17-2007, 09:33 PM
Congratulations to the losers! (That sounds so funny!)

Tanya, I hope your baby is well soon!

I was down 2 pounds Thursday! :D

kp2nms
02-19-2007, 03:00 AM
Hi everyone,

Well, better late than never! I haven't had a chance to get on the computer. But I did ok this week at WI. I lost 2 lbs. I was excited since I had gained 1 1/2 lbs in the past 2 wks. So thankfully, I got those off with a little extra. I still learning my way around the site and also learning everyone here. But I have enjoyed reading all the posts. Keep up the good work ladies. I really enjoy reading all the tips and tricks. It's great to get new ideas b/c I get so bored with the same ol' thing. I'll try to do better this week and post on Thursday nite after WI. Hope everyone has a blessed week.
See less of ya'll next time :D
Kathy

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-day/cartoonstar01/lb/210/155/208/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Tina
02-19-2007, 11:01 AM
:bravo: losers!
We have a trend going here---a 2 lb. loss.
Tammy, Kitty and Kathy, y'all are fantastic.:D :cool: :D

Tanya, I hope your little one is better.

Good luck to us all this week!!!

Tina
02-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Good day! :cool: I'm wearing my shades because it's so warm down here in TX. :D

I hope everyone has a great day on the scales and a good meeting.

mom36
02-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Continuing the trend with a 2lb loss! Finally got my 25lb magnet today! :encore: Can't believe it has taken me 5 months to lose 5lbs! :censored: I have got to do better! :kickbutt: (Kicking myself!) I have been pretty good the past few weeks about staying OP. Have got to stick with it. The program works if I do.

How is everyone else doing? Tanya, how's the baby? Better I hope. Chanty, where are you? Tina, how are you doing? Kathy, Kitty, Tammy, looks like we are all pretty much back on track after the holidays. Here's hoping March is a great month for all! :cheers:

kitteeglitter
02-22-2007, 10:01 PM
Hello all! Congratulations to the 2-pound people! Blah--only .5 pounds down for me today. But, I knew it was coming because I have been a little *flexible* with my eating habits this week! :o Back on the wagon for me!

How's everyone else doing?

kp2nms
02-23-2007, 01:00 AM
Hey everyone! Hope ya'll had better results than me. I gained 1 lb this week. But of course it could have been worse. I also have been a little too flexible this week. I have got to get my motivation back to do my walking. I do ok at work. My friend and I walk on our breaks but I really need to do more! But enough of the pity party....I WILL do better next week. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll check in later. Good luck everyone and keep the faith!

Hope to see "less" of ya'll next time.

Kathy

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-retro4/slider-situp/lb/210/155/209/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Tina
02-23-2007, 11:06 AM
good morning, good morning!
Terry and Kitty ----:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: congratulations on those losses.
And, Terry made a great milestone getting that magnet.

Kathy, you will be down that pound next time. It's good that you realize what went on this last week.

Everyone be sure to journal and exercise and drink water.

Chanty1483
02-26-2007, 10:45 AM
I'm really slacking in the posting department. The week before last I was down 1.2, last thursday down 2.2...yay...somewhat back on track.

Congrats to everyone else on their losses!

Tina
02-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Chantal, that's great news! Hey, don't wait so long to post here. ;) We miss you when you don't.
I'm looking at your tracker and see that you're almost in the 100's. You are a fantastic person!

Chanty1483
02-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Thanks Tina! I know, I'm soooo close I can just taste it...lol I've been relatively good all week, hopefully I'll be even closer come Thursday.

Tina
02-27-2007, 10:18 PM
Chantal, How is Cleo doing?????

Tammy
03-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Hi all. I was up 1 pound at weigh in last night. I had thought it would be more because of TOM coming up and going out for Chinese on Wed. night. I also didn't actually watch what I was eating all day yesterday before I weighed.

Hope everyone else did better than I did!!

Chanty1483
03-06-2007, 03:34 PM
So, last Thursday I was down 1 lb. YAY! I joined a gym, but it won't be open until April as it is brand new and will be under renovations...hopefully this will boost my weight loss!

Tina,
Cleo is doing well. We took her for her re-check last Monday and the vet says she's healing beautifully. She's basically back to her old self, in fact, when I got home from work yesterday I noticed one of our antique settes had been tore up. She ripped the original fabric (this peice was late 1800s) and managed to rip the stuffing out of it. Needless to say my husband was not impressed. So, I'd say she's doing fine. lol