Old 02-01-2007, 07:40 AM   #1  
300+ Chick

Smile Febuary 2007 Richard Simmons Unite

Here is a monthly thread for those following his videos.. Share your workout here and be accountable!

I will do and get a chance today of doing Dance your pants off video,..Will post again when I do later.

Happy sweating, dancing with good ole Richard!!

Liliann
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 275/202/140

Height: 5'2"

I did the original Sweating to the Oldies this morning. I know it is not as good of a work out as some of the later ones, but so far it is the only one I have found. It really is my favorite since it is the one I know best, I did it almost everyday for a about a year back in 1990-91.
wanna b thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:58 PM   #3  
300+ Chick

Glad that you did the Broadway video and enjoyed the workout. Keep it going.

Have some what of an busy day of helping my family..The only time that I can do his video is late afternoon/evenings. I am picking one of my collection and focus on doing his video for this month, so I won't get bored.

Have a great day and keep on moving with Richard! Hearing others will give me the strength to do them, and not letting all of his videos that I have collect dust. Keep posting your workouts with him..I am right along with ya!!

Liliann
Old 02-01-2007, 08:56 PM   #4  
300+ Chick

I did 2 songs out of Mega Blast Off video! The video is for 40 minutes and am going to start with that for this month.. I challenge myself on doing this each day till I learn the moves on it. He and the gang really keeps me going..to bad I could not finish the video...but, am building up and learning!!
Old 02-03-2007, 01:44 AM   #5  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

I did Supersweatin' Party Off the Pounds today. I love it!! It's only the second time I've done it, but it's already one of my favorite RS videos. I love the songs. I sing through the whole workout!!

I've never actually done the Sweatin' to the Oldies ones. I might have to check into those. I've heard the 2nd one is the best. Is that true?

Liliann, the Mega Mix Blast Off is one of the harder Blast Offs. So to do 2 songs is awesome!! Keep it up, soon you'll be able to do the whole thing!

Happy dancing!!
crazynette826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 11:24 AM   #6  
300+ Chick

Hello all!

Bravo to all for doing the dancing videos!! Great job!! I am happy to hear!!

I missed doing the Mega blast off on friday..but will do my best on today. I was watching the mega blast off and his moves on that one is way to quick for me. So I am hoping on finding one out of 12 videos that I have to feel more comfortable. I might do the sweatin 3 video..and build up. I love the songs on every videos that I have. Giving up is not an option!

Keep dancing and finding the right one that you enjoy. I had lost weight in the past of doing his sweating to the oldies 2 and 3. So..late afternoon, will sweat along with Richard and his gang!

Keep on dancing!!!

Liliann
Old 02-04-2007, 07:50 AM   #7  
300+ Chick

Saturday..Did 50 minutes of Dance your pants off video!
Old 02-04-2007, 02:44 PM   #8  
300+ Chick

Thank you, iaf!!

I am doing his Dance your pants off in the evenings.. It felt wonderful and when I did his video ..I was sweating and knowng I burn calories and those ugly fat cells!!!

Keep on dancing... We all are worth it!! We are all BEAUTIFUL!!

Liliann
Old 02-04-2007, 06:46 PM   #9  
Make it a great day!

S/C/G: 196.6/191.2/160

Height: 5'6.5"

Smile

Hi, all! I am new to 3FC! I have a lot of Richard's videos ( would like to get them all on DVD someday!), and I just enjoy them so much! He is not only inspiring, I feel uplifted when I do those videos. The "all sizes" exercisers who have always been a part of his group videos make his videos some of the best! If I need to lose 30 or so pounds and I see someone who has gone well beyond that #, then I know I can do it! I lost one of my Tonin' Rings , though, and the other one looks like it is about to snap.

Have a great week everyone!
WorkinItGirl1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 06:49 PM   #10  
Make it a great day!

S/C/G: 196.6/191.2/160

Height: 5'6.5"

GO, LILIANN, GO! WORK IT AND OWN IT! You sound like you are letting Richard "Take you to Health"!! Wheee! I need to make time for myself to do something, too! Maybe "Groovin' in the House"?!
WorkinItGirl1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:50 PM   #11  
Working to be an after!

I did Supersweatin' again today! I love it, but I'm definitely feeling it in my butt and thighs tonight. So I'll probably do a different video tommorrow. I'll have to wait and see how I feel in the morning.

Happy dancing!
Old 02-05-2007, 06:43 PM   #12  
300+ Chick

Workingirl.. Welcome! Choose your best Richard video/dvd and dance! You can do it!! Go Workingirlgo!!

Crazynette.. Excellent for doing supersweatin!! Keep it going!!

Iaf...Bravo on getting your package and did Disco sweat!!

Sunday.. Did 30 minutes Dance your pants off!!

We are doing great in sweatin land!! Keep on moving and shake that booty!! I am right along with you and thinking of my webbie simmons friends who is sweating along to a better health. Richard Simmons will be proud of us!!

Liliann
Old 02-06-2007, 02:57 AM   #13  
Working to be an after!

Congrats to everyone on their dancing! Today I did Supertonin' and Latin Blast Off. The Latin one is one of my favorites!

Have fun dancing!!
Old 02-06-2007, 10:18 AM   #14  
300+ Chick

Great Job, Crazynette!! You are doing wonderful!! Keep on sweatin and toning! Go-go-go!!

I missed doing my dance your pants off video last night. But will aim to go full force for the entire DYPO session later!

Enjoy your day!

Liliann
Old 02-06-2007, 11:20 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 275/202/140

Height: 5'2"

Wow, Richard must have put out many more videos than I realized, I've never heard of many of the videos you are naming.

Had to be at work early today and every day this week, so I won't have time for Richard until the weekend.

Have fun ladies!
wanna b thin is offline   Reply With Quote