Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc - Diet Gourmet, Texas, Houston, Dallas Austin

lulu777
01-30-2007, 09:46 AM
My wonderful sister just gave me a huge gift certificate for all meals for a month at http://www.dietgourmet.com :carrot:

Has anyone tried it?

Suzanne 3FC
01-30-2007, 10:58 AM
What a nice sister you have! I've personally not heard anything about this particular company, but their food looks better than most offer. Please let us know what you think of it when you get started.

lulu777
02-03-2007, 12:18 AM
I just had one day's meals and :carrot:

Oh my goodness, the food is DELICIOUS. Each item is clearly labeled with calories, fat, fiber, etc. I am a vegetarian, so I was naturally wary that the food would be gnarly. Instead, it is fresh and tasty. They will ship anywhere in Texas, and if you have the money, it is so worth it. I can hardly wait for breakfast.

I wish I could afford to do this the rest of my life. Check out the menus on their website and the ala carte items.

I love my sister, I love my sister, I love my sister....

lulu777
02-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Ok, I just had breakfast and folks, if you live in Texas, this is the way to go. Breakfast was a fresh muffin and a "fruit parfait" with yogurt, granola, and fresh strawberries. Really, this is way better than I used to eat! I love it!

There are no joining fees. I'm using fitday plus my home scale for this diet. I don't miss a counselor.