South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 07:35 PM   #1  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Talking Sensitive Guy.......

>I could not help myself.... this was too cute to pass up....

SENSITIVE GUY..

.......> > A woman meets a man in a bar. They talk; they connect; they end upleaving together...> They get back to his place, and as he shows her around his apartment,
she notices that one wall of his bedroom is completely filled withsoft, sweet, cuddly teddy bears.
There are three shelves in the bedroom, with hundreds and hundreds of
cute, cuddly teddy bears, carefully placed in rows covering the entirewall!
It was obvious that he had taken quite some time to lovingly arrange
them and she was immediately touched by the amount of thought he hadput into organizing the display. There were small bears all along thebottom shelf, medium-sized bears covering the length of the middleshelf, and huge, enormous bears running all the way along the top shelf.She found it strange for an obviously masculine guy to have such a largea collection of Teddy Bears, but doesn't mention this to him, andactually is quite impressed by his sensitive side.
They share a bottle of wine and continue talking and, after a while,she finds herself thinking, "Oh my God! Maybe, this guy could be theone! Maybe he could be the future father my children?"
She turns to him and kisses him lightly on the lips. He respondswarmly. They continue to kiss, the passion builds, and he romanticallylifts her in his arms and carries her into his bedroom where they ripoff each other's clothes and make hot, steamy love...
She is so overwhelmed that she responds with more passion, morecreativity, more heat than she has ever known. After an intense, explosive night of raw passion with this sensitiveguy, they are lying there together in the afterglow.
The woman rolls over, gently strokes his chest and asks coyly, "Well,how was it?"
The guy gently smiles at her, strokes her cheek, looks deeply into hereyes, and lovingly says........

"Help yourself to any prize from the middle shelf."
Old 01-30-2007, 09:11 AM   #2  

AACK! Good one LC!!
Old 01-30-2007, 11:44 AM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

Too funny for words...I agree with Schatzi

Thanks for a good laugh to start my day!
Closed Thread