South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 09:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 166

Height: 5 foot 4

Default Has anyone except me found that it is hard to lose weight/with the healthy fats?

I finally began to lose some weight! I think I figured part of the problem- in the past I usually gain/retain weight with high fat foods. I have lost weight on lowfat eating habits before without trying... when I was just trying to be healthier So I started cutting down the amount of olive oil in salads/dressing. Not eliminating it- but instead of using 1-2 tbsp. I use a light drizzle. Once I started doing that- the weight began coming off- finally after a whole week on phase 1...

Am I the only one out there who found the amount of olive oil (and other healthy fats) in the diet was a problem with them? Just curious to find out...

Last edited by gebbeth; 01-28-2007 at 09:42 PM. Reason: trying to add signature
Old 01-29-2007, 07:11 AM   #2  

Gebeth! Yes, I have problems with fat too. A great tool to use to help you is www.fitday.com or any other free calorie counter outthere that tracks the amt and % of protein/carbs/fats. Very educational! Good Luck
Closed Thread