100 lb. Club - A newbie ready to become a new me!!

CrazyCanuck
01-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi everyone.. I was reading the forums and looking for a fun and motivated group. Your posts made me smile and even laugh out loud. I also read your list of 100 lb. losers. WoW!! How encouraging is that:carrot: :carrot: So I would love to join this 100lb group. I currently weigh 252 lbs. I am a retired nurse. I am a 3x cancer survivor. I am ashamed that I was victorious in that battle and continue to lose my "Battle of the Bulge" This is a great day to start over. I look forward to getting to know you. Lets have a really great day.. Lori

Mrs Quadcrew
01-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Hi Lori - welcome to 3fc! It is a great place for inspiration and motivation (especially this room!!) You have been in some tough battles, I am sure you have it in you to win this one!!:carrot:

Casey4
01-26-2007, 06:36 PM
This is a great place to support you in your new plan. My favorite thing is coming each day and posting why I want to stay on plan each day. It really helps me remember why this is so important to me.
BTW I was an adult ICU nurse for 10 years. I went out when I was 22w pregnant with my twins almost 10 years ago. Glad to have you here!

Kathy

CyberGypsy
01-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Welcome...you found a great place :)

CrazyCanuck
01-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Thank you ladies.. I feel at home here already. Is there a regular weigh in day? I think the daily post on why we want to stay on the plan is brilliant. I tend to growl at my scale daily and only jump on it once or twice a month. I knew this would be lovely group.

famograham
01-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Hi Lori, from a fellow Canuck...what part of our lovely country are you in? :hug:

Great to have you here...and what an inspiring story you have.

I know you can do this, and yes, this is absolutely, hands down..the very best place for support that you will ever find (even when you fall down hard)

:) :cheer2:
Linda

shrinkingchica
01-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Welcome! :)
Hey, you are a proven warrior......you WILL win this battle.

Cheryl14
01-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Welcome, Lori!

Congratulations on your THREE-TIME victory over the BIG C! Wow! That is SOOOO great!:)

This is a WONDERFUL place with AMAZING people! You will LOVE spending time here!

Be sure to check out the mini goal pix. They inspire me every single day!

Come back often!

Cheryl

LisaMarie71
01-26-2007, 11:12 PM
Welcome! You'll love it here, and we're so glad to have you!!!

:welcome3:

rockinrobin
01-27-2007, 04:02 AM
Hi Lori and welcome to 3fc and the 100lb club. We all have our own weigh-in days, mine being Mondays, kinda helps keep me on track through the difficult weekend. We ususally post it a weekly thread called Weekly Weigh-In. Give yourself some time, look around - you'll definitely get the hang of it.

You certainly are a strong woman having gone through what you have. How inspiring you are!!! Good luck with your weightloss journey. Glad that you are here and I look forward to getting to know you.

debsarooni
01-27-2007, 04:13 AM
Hiya Lori

Great to have you with us. Im a newbie too so we can find our feet together chick!

Deb x

SexyRevealed
01-28-2007, 02:46 PM
WOW, you are really an inspiration! If you beat cancer you can definitely do this! Welcome!

GirlyGirlSebas
01-28-2007, 04:12 PM
Hi Lori,

:welcome2: So glad you decided to join us! We look forward to getting to know you as we all re-learn how to live healthy.