Carb Counters - Let's Hear it...Did you have a good OP day today?

RobinW
01-22-2007, 09:15 PM
I had a great op day! :carrot:
All food was op, got my cardio in and an UBWO :cp: :dancer: :flame:

Now Im wide awake :lol: I think I need to move my workouts to the mornings. At the very latest, mid day :cloud9: :woohoo:

Who else had a great OP day?

ilovemike4alwayz
01-22-2007, 10:43 PM
I had a good day. I didnt get to work out, but I stayed OP

lilybelle
01-23-2007, 12:33 AM
I didn't get to work out because my DH went to bed early (he has to get up at 2AM for work). My elliptical and treadmill are in the bedroom. I did spend 2 hrs. cleaning up the house. Did oodles of laundry as usual.
I was doing great with eating til tonite. I caved and had 1/2 an apple with a TBSP of peanut butter. The PB is a downfall for me again right now. Gonna have to not buy any for a while like I did the last time I was having trouble with it. Total of 37 carbs today. Not too awfully bad for maintenance.

RobinW
01-23-2007, 11:19 AM
I had a good day. I didnt get to work out, but I stayed OP
Alright Sandra!! :cb: Sounds like a very good start :)

1/2 an apple with a TBSP of peanut butter
Sounds like a great choice....better than say......pb oreos!! :lol:

I had an apple cut in slices, then dipped them in butterscotch ff/ss pudding :T Im having one carby/lowfat/healthy meal a day. Preferrably after supper before bed. Im am going to be doing alot of weight lifting, and I find after about a week of strict lc, I can hardly lift the light stuff. It hasnt effected my weightloss, Im down 2.5 lbs this morning.

Great going Ladies!

aud
01-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Monday was GREAT for me - gonna make Tuesday the same success!:carrot:

lilybelle
01-24-2007, 03:33 AM
I stayed on program today. I did a lot of house work but that is all. My arms have sure gotten a lot stronger from lifting these pups so much taking them outside and then back inside. Cleaning their room. I have a large iron skillet that I used to hate to use cause it was so heavy I could barely lift it. I hated that my son would always choose to use that one when he got home in the morning and leave it for me to clean. I can sling that thing around pretty dang good now. DH better watch out now. LOL.

tqvirgo
01-24-2007, 08:50 AM
Hi everone,
I had a good day Monday and Tuesday. Got my work out in both days and stayed on plan, even with going to dinner last night.
Today will be a great day too.
Hope everyone has a great day, I'm off to work out.
Tracy

RobinW
01-24-2007, 10:31 AM
Yesterday was a success 100% :cb: :cb:

RobinW
01-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Im struggling today. Im hiding up in my office, away from the kitchen! So far so good!