100 lb. Club - Weekly Weigh-in: Jan 22-28

View Full Version : Weekly Weigh-in: Jan 22-28

GirlyGirlSebas
01-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Hello Everybody! Hope you have a great week!

I'm down 2 1/2 lbs.

rockinrobin
01-22-2007, 07:48 AM
Yay Rhonda!!! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

I'm down to 201 lbs. That's 5 lbs down from last Monday!!!!

:coach: ONEderland here I come!!!

JennyWenny
01-22-2007, 08:01 AM
Go, robin! Go, robin!:cheer: :cheer:

I am down 2 lbs. :dancer: I changed my weigh in day. More convienient for me to do it on Sunday.

DramaQueenLucy
01-22-2007, 08:15 AM
Way to go Ronda 2.5 pounds is wonderful!!!! You go GirlyGirl!!!!
Robin wow almost to Onederland you have to be so excited and rightly so your hard work is paying off big time....Congradulations to you! I bet that you will see it next weigh in! Luv Ya
Jenny- You loser...lol you did great this week.

SkinnyScorp29
01-22-2007, 08:44 AM
Great Job Everybody!!!!!
I just got off the scale and I lost another 3 lbs...WHOOHOOO WE are doing AWESOME..Keep up the Great WORK :)

EnglishMuffin
01-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Weighed in this morning and I've lost 3lbs this week - 7lbs so far for January - not bad at all!!

LostBombera
01-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Morning everyone;

I changed my WI day to Saturday, because the WW's are going to let me play in a challenge they have going.

down 3 lbs, for a total of 10, I'm happy!!

Look at everyone go . . . Robin, wonderland awaits you with open arms, just jump on over here

Charbar
01-22-2007, 10:02 AM
You all are doing so awesome.. really really awesome! Robin.. you are so close to onerland.. how are you going to celebrate?

I'm down 4 lbs this week. (this was my first week back!)

Dana

Chunky Teacher
01-22-2007, 10:07 AM
Wow! What a great job everyone. I changed my WI to Mondays so for the past 10 days I have lost 6 pounds. It's only my 2nd week so it's mostly just water still.

Robin, look at that BMI under 40!!! NICE!!! Oh to be that close to onderland! Great job!

KEEP UP THE SUPER WORK!

MaWhit
01-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Down 1.5 pounds in spite of all my slip-ups. :D

Trazey34
01-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Down 1.0 would like it to be more, but at least it's going in the right direction LOL

7 more lbs. and I crack the 300 marker whooooooohoooooooooooooo

HottieInHiding
01-22-2007, 11:48 AM
Eh I don't know what happened.

It said I gained 1.2 lbs this morning from the last WI, but up 1.6 lbs from just last Thursday.... grrr.

Ok, so after I weighed and had breakfast, I, uh... went to the bathroom! So maybe that was part of it, but not all of it!

I did really well last week I thought, although may have had too much salt on Saturday and not enough water. Today I'm tracking calories and seeing what the deal is. Yesterday I did it too, and I ate more fat than I realized. I was at about 35% fat, but only 1100 calories too. So I know I need to make adjustments.

But I'm fully expecting the scale to keep moving down. I'm going to try and not get discouraged! In fact I'm going to go and ride my bike while the baby is sleeping :)

RebaR
01-22-2007, 05:59 PM
I was surprised by the scale today.... down 7.5 pounds this week!!!

Reba

Raelynn
01-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Congratulations all you losin' ladies!! :)

I'm down 3.5 lbs for the week! :)

okiechick
01-22-2007, 07:40 PM
Sorry I haven't been around alot this week. It has been crazy around here. Our snow day turned into a snow week. It was fun though. I got on the scale somewhat terrified but I have finally reached my 10lb mark. Time to change and get another ticker! woo hoo!

Congrats everyone. Great week!

Dragonfly7
01-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Great job everybody!

RitzyFritz
01-23-2007, 05:38 AM
I'm down 2 lbs this week! Yippee for all who had a loss this week!!

And, don't worry if you gained or stayed the same. If you kept to your plan, then you gained something in character by sticking with it! Pat yourself on the back and keep on keeping on!!

Way to go for all the losers!!

HottieInHiding
01-23-2007, 08:54 AM
Ok - so my weigh in was yesterday, and I wasn't totally thrilled with it. But I knew I was onplan and just kept on yesterday. I drank lots of water and still ate well.

And although I know that weighing everyday isn't the best idea, but I had to see the scale move (down!) so I jumped on again this morning.

I'm down 2 lbs from yesterday! Woo Hoo! And am now .4 lbs under my last week weigh in, so I am happy. Over time I know this will work. :)

Good job everyone and thanks for the support!!!

LisaMarie71
01-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Good job, everyone! I lost 3 pounds, so I'm down to 211 -- and not too far from Onederland!! :carrot:

oldwriter
01-23-2007, 01:56 PM
Well, I'm not happy but here I am to say i gained 7 pounds.:(

I know what trigered it.
the doc trying to put me on a 1000 cal diet after losing 20 pounds to try to lower my sugar numbers. i was so upset with her. 1600 was working great for me. Then my boyfriend's 28yr.old son got out of jail after 10 days (to sit out $450 worth of fines) and couldn't get into the other jail yet to sit out 2 months for not following his child support rules. Of course he doesn't keep a job and we end up with him b/c no one else will take him. He is looking for work so far.
It's too cold here to send him packing. :club:
We were so happy with him gone and had just stacked the cupboards and fridge full and here he is. Now the budget is streached tight again.
Well I was beyond furious and well-eat,eat,eat.:eating2: :eating2: :eating2: I gained 7 lbs. in 3 days. When i calmed down, I went to a carboul(sp) tunnel doc-they had a cancellation and waiting for surgery day-yep-you guessed it-I tried to be calm, but-munch munch, munch.:corn: :corn: :corn:

Now i'm trying to get back on track, especially since I get my other hand done the end of Feb. :tape: :rolleyes::lol:

SexyRevealed
01-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Carol, sorry for your dilemas. You'll get back on track. The good thing is that most of the 7lbs is probably water, so it'll come right back off.

Well, I said I wasn't going to weigh, and I haven't been. But I stepped on this morning just out of curiousity. Since Jan. 5th, I'm down 3.4 lbs. YAY! And that's without doing anything special besides eating better at work. Now that I'm COMPLETELY focus and am adding exercise, I hope the trend continues. Keep up the good work ladies!

oldwriter
01-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Thanks Tiffany.
I wish I could do more, with my hand wrapped. I was using a body bow before surgery. Amazing how before I could sit most of the day; but, tell me I can't do something and I'm antsy as a kid. :)

Wonderful loss Tiffany :)

nicolen
01-24-2007, 02:34 AM
:hug: Carol. Sounds like things are very rough at the moment for you. Here's hoping that things start improving soon...

Well, I lost 1/2 a pound. Not fantastic, but I'll take it - it's a loss, after all...

oldwriter
01-24-2007, 06:54 AM
Hi,

Things aren't so bad, just tired of his kid not growing up and my doc is skinny and I have a feeling that she has always been thin by what she says.
I like her as a doc but I explained that the reason I wouldn't take this one med was because it made me want to eat the house apart. Her answer-are you sure it just not your will power? :rolleyes: At 60 yrs old, I think I know the difference.
I lost a pound yesterday so I'm feeling better. And I'm trying to stay away from the kitchen as much as possible. :dance:
My hand is feeling better and I can do things better. Friday the stitches come out. :cp: I'll work on getting that scar healed quicker.:)
Thanks for letting me vent.
We'll all make it together! :hug: :grouphug: :balloons: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer: :cheer: :goodluck:

LondonJulz
01-25-2007, 02:51 PM
I'm down 4 this week!!!!! :carrot: :cb: :carrot: :cb: :carrot: :cb: :goodscale

ebenas
01-25-2007, 04:18 PM
Down another pound - just going to the gym and following circuit training plan. Still eating a lot but waiting to stop losing before reducing intake. Hope this latest fiendish plan works out.

Well done all!

djs06
01-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Down 3.. finally!!

melsfolly
01-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Congrats to all the losers! I weighed in offically on Tuesday, but I only had a :yawn: .2 loss this week. (I know, only is a bad word, and I am grateful for the downward trend no matter what the amount. But it's much easier to get excited about a weight loss when it's at least a pound! :D )

Melissa

Mrs Quadcrew
01-26-2007, 07:55 AM
Down 3.5!!! That is a total of 16.5 for the month of January!!!:carrot:

debsarooni
01-27-2007, 03:17 AM
I am exactly the same which is alittle frustrating.

All my clothes are a lot looser than last week so it doesn't make sense.

Grrrrrrr! Well at least the scales are not going up :dizzy:

RememberHowToSmile
01-27-2007, 10:37 AM
Robin - Great job on getting so close to Onederland. I can't wait until I get there myself.

Carol - I'm sorry that your week has been so bad. Hopefully it will get better. And I can't imagin that you gained 7 pounds of fat it's probable water so it will come off fast. Good luck!

I forgot to post last week (mainly because I was mad at myself) I stayed the same. This week I lost 1 pound. I normally aim for 2 but 1 is better then none. I also started exercising more the last 2 weeks (I started the C25K program) so I was hoping to loose more but I think some of it might be gaining muscle while loosing weight because my pants feel big and my cafs are starting to feel like they are getting muscle under the fat.

SwimGirl
01-27-2007, 01:06 PM
Wow, you gals are dropping some crazy weight!!! Congrats to you all, this is the hardest time of year to stay on plan, imo!

I lost 2 pounds this week, taking my total to 26.. almost 30!!

-Aimee

Mrs Quadcrew
01-27-2007, 06:45 PM
GREAT JOB everyone!! :carrot:

debsarooni
01-28-2007, 02:26 AM
Weighed in this morning, finally a drop - I'm 3lbs down :carrot:

Well done everyone else!!!