Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 10:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/177/130

Height: 5'5"

Unhappy 50 Pounds is dragging me down!!

Hello Everyone,
My name is Liz, and I have an extra half a hundred pounds attached to me at the moment. I am tired of looking bad, feeling bad, being unhealthy, and having nothing in my closet that fits anymore!! I would love to get to know all of you, and hopefully we can inspire each other to get rid of the pesky pounds and feel wonderful by summer!! I have chosen to go back to WW, and don't know yet how I am going to work meetings in with my crazy schedule, but I do know the basics and have all the books, tools, etc. Anyone else out there just starting on this journey?? Any tips and ideas will be greatly appreciated! Have a good evening everyone!
Old 01-22-2007, 09:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/210/175

Height: 5'3"

Welcome! The #1 tip I would tell anyone just starting out is to plan all of your meals (inluding snacks) each day before you eat anything at all - and stick to the plan!
Old 01-22-2007, 10:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

There are lots of great tips here and Justsomegirl had the most important one for me also.

Come find a thread you're comfortable with and join up. Lots of support and tips here.

WELCOME!
Closed Thread