100 lb. Club - Where are you loosing?

View Full Version : Where are you loosing?

Monkeybabies
01-21-2007, 10:06 AM
I know we had a lot of loosers the last couple of weeks and I am just curious where everyone is loosing their weight. In the past, I always started loosing weight in my breasts first. I noticed this time, my hips are becoming smaller and my lower belly is becoming smaller too! (You guys know what I am talking about, right?...I have two bellies, the top one and the bottom. When I was preggo, I was siked that they actually grew together :D )

Where are others loosing?

EnglishMuffin
01-21-2007, 10:29 AM
I seem to have shaped up a bit everywhere, tummy has deflated a bit but room for improvement. If I could choose to suction off some more it would be my flaps under my arms and my tummy! Bottom is looking big but more in control of itself!!

GirlyGirlSebas
01-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Hi Gina,

I was looking in the mirror today and noticed that my tummy is looking a tiny bit less like a beach ball...like somebody let just a little air out. And, I've lost just a tad on the bottom and my "back boobs" are going away. Now, the thighs are still hanging on...arghhh!

Reddalice
01-21-2007, 10:47 AM
The first time I lost 20 pounds I lost it in my face and chest first... But this time my arms have slimmed and my calves and "lower" but have become firmer and very defined... As for my upper and lower fat... the top part is shrinking slowly- that just makes the lower one look like it is saggy -_-.

beautifulone
01-21-2007, 12:20 PM
I noticed my tummy first - my lower abdomen was beginning to sag slowly but surely, and with the first 20 lbs or so, it perked up! lol. I also noticed a little bit of loss in my upper arms, my face, and my stomach. With the second 16 pounds, I am not sure... I have been trying to find areas of loss but so far not much findings...

I was thinking about this topic yesterday, because I haven't noticed any changes in my legs... and I'm really hoping that they become small. I have no idea what my body looks like at a healthy weight... so I don't know what to anticipate but I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best!

Cheryl14
01-21-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm losing all over, but the stubborn areas of my body seem to be lagging behind. These slow parts are my abdomen, my upper arms, and my thighs.

Cheryl